It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel is next" Air Force 1 on 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
In the annual attempt to shore up George W. Bush's hero status the History Channel is going to show a doc about what was supposedly going on aboard AF1.Now,y'all we have been asked to believe for years that a group of dudes with box cutters somehow managed to get the code name for AF1 and claim to have access to the nuclear codes.That was the true plotters demanding that their "war of civilizations" begin or they would start it via launching nukes themselves and removing W. from power and installing their preferred figurehead Dick Cheney.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
In the annual attempt to shore up George W. Bush's hero status the History Channel is going to show a doc about what was supposedly going on aboard AF1.Now,y'all we have been asked to believe for years that a group of dudes with box cutters somehow managed to get the code name for AF1 and claim to have access to the nuclear codes.That was the true plotters demanding that their "war of civilizations" begin or they would start it via launching nukes themselves and removing W. from power and installing their preferred figurehead Dick Cheney.

Sorry, read this three times and still unclear as to what you are referring to? Maybe it's me?

Who claimed to have access to nuclear codes?? And they wanted to replace Bush with cheney by launching nuclear strikes? What exactly would chaney have been in charge of following a nuclear exchange? A smoldering radioactive waste land.

Sounds like absolutely nonsense to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Huh?

#DetailsMatter

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

1) G.W. Doesn’t have hero status. Trump is just such a dumpster fire he makes a couple presidents in both directions look WAY better relatively..

Hell Obama was book ended by W. And trump so will literally look like Lincoln.

There is no scenario where trump is remembered as anything other than a dumpster fire..

Every Field that even potentially might write history books is dominated by liberals.

2) if 911 was an inside job. It was the most expensive, risky and just WAY more work than was necessary to start a war.

There are legit false flags to compare 911 to.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
GW Bush having a dumb look on his face surrounded by kids when it all started says enough for me. What me worry?

Richard Cheney was the one at the wheel of the pentagon directing the show that day. All his crap with enemy combatant, pushing black torture sites, privatizing war and patriot act instilling death of truth is a good starting point of cleaning this mess up. It is much bigger then Richard, a cultural thing but he is at the top of the chain in the human realm.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

1) G.W. Doesn’t have hero status. Trump is just such a dumpster fire he makes a couple presidents in both directions look WAY better relatively..

There is no scenario where trump is remembered as anything other than a dumpster fire..

Every Field that even potentially might write history books is dominated by liberals.

2) if 911 was an inside job. It was the most expensive, risky and just WAY more work than was necessary to start a war.

A) When it's all said and done Trump will have Hero Status

B) Obama is not Lincoln

C) As far as I know the Terrorists had the wrong nuclear codes it's why they crashed the planes, or so I've heard.

D) Just

edit on 11-9-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I really have no idea what you are trying to say.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

[...] If 911 was an inside job. It was the most expensive, risky and just WAY more work than was necessary to start a war.

Like Operation Northwoods, you mean?

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962.

The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba.

The possibilities detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities. The proposals were rejected by John F. Kennedy.

Source

I'm with others, I'm not sure that I understand the OP, 🤔

Maybe it's me, I 'dunno,

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is a revelation to me, ive never heard of anyone having nuclear codes during 9/11. Sounds more like a film plot.

9/11 is becoming like roswell...... The more time passes the more crazy the story gets.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: expatwhite

This video talks about "Angel is next":

Of course, everyone claims anything said by everyone about 9/11 that is not official fantasy is fabricated.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

There is no scenario where trump is remembered as anything other than a dumpster fire.

Welcome to TDS level 6.

For those of us who still retain a modicum of sanity, Trump will go down as the best President ever...

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Like Operation Northwoods, you mean?

When plan was submitted to JFK said to effect "This is *ucking nuts …"

Had general who ginned up this steaming pile., Lyman Lemnitzer, shipped off to Nato to get him oit of DC

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

“If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!”

Rudyard Kipling

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Lol you must’ve been asleep the last 18 years to think it was all ‘to start a war’. The events of 9/11/01 have been used to codify the loss of freedoms and privacy and led to way more than one war, one of which is the longest in US history.
Unless you’re too young to remember a time when you didn’t have to strip at the airport to board a plane...then I guess you can’t be blamed for not seeing the forest for the trees, all you’ve known is a never ending ‘war in terror’.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
GW Bush having a dumb look on his face surrounded by kids when it all started says enough for me.

that, and the fact his security didn't literally manhandle him away to the limo or the chopper, thence to a secure location, as per s.o.p. in a confirmed attack scenario. instead he sat looking stupid and attempting to look surprised. and remained seated. he knew what the real story was. he was a conspirator in chief.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I like the History Channel, but when it needs to be it is nothing but a propaganda organ for the CIA and government.

This AF1 story is just that, complete propaganda meant to sustain the official fantasy.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I just saw a vid showing W laying a wreath and the man ain't looking too healthy. I was surprised. I haven't seen him on TV for awhile but he looks much older and not doing well than he did last time I saw him.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Um no, people who don't live in conspiracy world do not think that. "Angel is next" is the result of some dumbass making a phone call and saying Air Force 1 is next, and when it was relayed they used the code name for brevity. Just one more example of the #ty communications that day.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
IBTL

top topics

join