It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Isaiah Washington Explains Why He Left the Democratic Party: ‘Something Doesn’t Feel Right

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I voted for 44 twice. I even checked my emails in his Senate Office while lobbying for Salone to be given another chance to rebrand. Not once in 8 years was I given any support regarding Africa or the Black Agenda, but 45 invites me to the WH to celebrate the #FirstStepAct.

Actor Isaiah Washington spoke to Fox Nation’s Tyrus about his decision to leave the Democratic Party.

Washington noted that Democratic politicians have not done enough for America or the black community. He praised President Donald Trump’s support for the First Step Act, which provides “deserving prisoners the opportunity to get a shortened sentence for positive behavior and job training, and giving judges and juries the power that the Constitution intended to grant

I have a message for the Hollywood Actors DM’ing me and revealing that you’re Conservatives. Don’t DM me again, because you all are lame and I don’t respond well to hypocrites or cowards. You’re no different than the bystander that is waiting on the blood to spill from a martyr. - Isaiah Washington

Act or Isaiah Washington Explains Why He Left the Democratic Party: ‘Something Doesn’t Feel Right’

Yet another actor has joined the pro Dem camp due to the crazy antics of the far left attempts to take over and destroy what's left of our republic.
edit on 9-9-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

Im not surprised but you should check the last line of your post cuz it sounds backwards in the context of everything else.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Star Trek Discovery, which I refuse to watch, forced writer Walter Mosely to quit because of the PC culture.

Mosley allegedly used the N-word multiple times. Sources note that HR called Mosley to inform the acclaimed writer and novelist that typical use of that word was a fireable offense but there was to be no course of action taken against him. Instead, HR informed Mosley that a writer in the room was uncomfortable with it and effectively wanted to ensure he was aware of the studio's policy.

What was his use?

Mosley went on to explain that the individual in HR said that while he was free to use that word in a script, he "could not say it." Mosley then clarified, "I hadn’t called anyone it. I just told a story about a cop who explained to me, on the streets of Los Angeles, that he stopped all n---ers in paddy neighborhoods and all paddies in n---er neighborhoods, because they were usually up to no good. I was telling a true story as I remembered it."

So he can broadcast the word to everyone in America, but he can't say it in the writers room. Lunacy.

He finally became a target of the Progressive agenda ...

While Mosley did not say he was immediately threatened with termination, he ultimately decided to leave the show. "My answer to HR was to resign and move on. I was in a writers’ room trying to be creative while at the same time being surveilled by unknown critics who would snitch on me to a disembodied voice over the phone," he wrote. "My every word would be scrutinized. Sooner or later I’d be fired or worse — silenced."

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

That is indeed what they want, silence anything that makes them uncomfortable.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Thanks for catching that drewlander, was trying to say left the pro dem camp not joined .

edit on 9-9-2019 by TGunner because: 22

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's s# like this that's making people shake their head and walk away. A damn shame too that intolerance has been given the stage in this day and age for that to take place, and in private. If you listen to rap music it's in every other sentence what that black dude said in priv.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thank god for Dave Chapelle.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TGunner
a reply to: drewlander

Thanks for catching that drewlander, was trying to say left the pro dem camp not joined .

If you reach out to a moderator, they can edit it for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Guy in Chicago was murdered in cold blood just because he joked about voting for Trump next year.

Democrats kill a lot of Democrats.

Wait till you see how Democrats in Congress attack each other later this week, when defining what the impeachable offenses are.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Guy in Chicago was murdered in cold blood just because he joked about voting for Trump next year.

Wait till you see how Democrats in Congress attack each other later this week, when defining what the impeachable offenses are.

It will be like throwing rattlesnakes into a river full of piranhas 😃

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And it's such an offensive, triggering word, that causes so much discomfort .... they let him put it in the script. He just can't say it.

So in the writer's room, he literally can not read the script he writes that makes it to TV.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Kinda sad, isn't it.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That's good, hopefully more blacks will grow a spine and stop being so afraid of escaping the democrat party, the party who started the KKK, Jim Crow Law, and ran platforms against Civil Rights.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah, I hope so too. this crap shouldn't be going on still. We're better than this.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I find that last statement about other people reaching out to him(his reaction) to be a very harsh and unrealistic statement.
All over America there are people that support the President but have to stay in the closet fearing intense repercussions if they openly support him. If your boss or teacher or HR has TDS your life could be instantly ruined. Your social media is being looked at before you are hired in blue states. A report came out that said 20% of hiring people would reject Trump supporters from a job. Gay Trump supporters have said it was harder to come out as a Trump supporter than coming out as gay.

Those that stay in the shadows with their support have their reasons which we should respect, they will vote for him in total silence, it's one of the reasons the polls were so wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

But it just can’t be true ‘cause Trump’s a racist. The snowflakes said so.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This entire site is right wing because of what the leftist have been doing.

Many many other sites as well.....

Most of the country, but dont.be fooled a big portion of the country is right on board with them

Hollyweird, antifa, the media, LGBTQ, BLM, muslims silicon valley.

Lots of liberal psychos out there

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Dems clearly think blacks are too stupid and irresponsible to succeed without government help. They’ll never admit it, but that’s what their words and actions indicate. It’s so patronizing and insulting; no other ethnic or racial group is singled out like his. Affirmative action is the prime example of this liberal condescension. And what has all this well-intentioned social engineering accomplished? Blacks are still at the bottom, and it doesn’t look like that’ll change in the foreseeable future. As Trump has noted, what do they have to lose by walking away? Can it get any worse?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Good for him, while I would rather see a strong democratic party that represents the people... its just not there anymore and the only way things will change is for people to find a party they believe in and will support the people. (I am not saying that is the Republicans, but find a party you vote for rather than against someone)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Actually he left the democrat party, and says he is "conservative, but not a Republican...yet." He is even pro- second amendment, and pointed out how 44 never once contacted Washington about Africa or the black agenda, but 45 invited him to the WH to celebrate the #FirstStepAct.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
This entire site is right wing because of what the leftist have been doing.

Many many other sites as well.....

Most of the country, but dont.be fooled a big portion of the country is right on board with them

Hollyweird, antifa, the media, LGBTQ, BLM, muslims silicon valley.

Lots of liberal psychos out there

I think it goes well beyond this site and others like it..

The west in general is seeing a surge in conservatism, with many moderates walking away from liberalism because of the way many influential liberals are behaving.

Most people are intelligent and logical enough to see how bizarre the actions of many far left personalities have become and don't want to live in a world created and controlled by the freaks.

Fortunately for us, many of these hardcore, crazies simply can't comprehend that they are driving people away. They all live in a fantasy where everything is going their way and will continue to destroy their chances of becoming the dominant force on the planet.

Sooner or later they will have a lucid moment and start to realize that their dreams of a utopia are slipping away and this will drive them over the edge for sure (another Trump win may actually do the trick). This is a good thing for the long term because when they do go totally bats#@t crazy, it will give the rest of the world a reason to go medieval on them once and for all.
edit on 11-9-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join