It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just shocking...watch your.....everything.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just need to share this with you guys..

Today I was surfing facebook for some time and came to see this..
So brutal and cold as these folks are. The women were especially shocking... some women you would never expect to be experienced cold thieves until you see this. Really, maybe I am too naive but from today I will expect anybody and everybody to be a potential thief. I really hope they caught all of these people and sent them to the worst jail in the US. How much I would like to see them beg and crawl before a judge trying to avoid prison.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
For those that don't have, or are unwilling, to open faceborg, it's a montage vid of some impressive between-the-thighs shoplifting among other things.

Would watch again. May they burn in hell.

edit on 2-9-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I was in a high end mall. There was a very nice looking elderly lady and man. She had a huge
canvas shopping bag. I was in a high end chocolate store like Godiva, but it wasn't.

She would turn and he would put several boxes in her bag. They were so slick. I told the employees, but they didn't
believe me. Their loss!!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Some brazen stuff. I just had to laugh though when the guy shoved a freaking cow in his car. I mean what kinda person shoves a cow in their car and drives off with it. Shaking my head at all of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

It is just unbelievable what is happening....everything with a pricetag is in danger to be stolen. Here in the Netherlands we have roads/streets in cities which are still paved with medieval stones. Some years ago these stones in my city were stolen in day time. Men dressed as roadworkers, closed the road and just took them out. A few years ago public street furniture in parks were unbolted and loaded up a truck to disappear to poland (they were caught). It is really absurd..

Many towns have recreation spots were people can come together and have fun. At many places they have these permanent table tennis tables installed. Such a table cost around some 1500 euro's and up.

PS Thx all of you for giving me my first 1000 flags. Drinks are on me throughout the evening!!

edit on 2/9/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

PS Thx all of you for giving me my first 1000 flags. Drinks are on me throughout the evening!!

Congrats on 1K and cheers!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Hallmark near my old house started putting Yankee Candles under lock.....the reason?
Senior citizens were helping themselves.

SMH!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
The Hallmark near my old house started putting Yankee Candles under lock.....the reason?

SMH!!!!

My grandparents used to movie hop in the cinema for double features...

Also the old napkin fold into the purse at buffets...

Even as a little tot it embarrassed me
I wonder what other kinds of things they snuck away with that I never realized.

edit on 2-9-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

My mother would bring an empty jar to "liberate" the sweet and sour sauce at Chinese restaurants.
I was aghast!

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
People will steal anything.

I think I hate thieves worse than any other kind of criminal.

When I was a kid one of my friend's mom robbed a bank. Said she was suffering from depression (because her husband left), so she just pulled some pantyhose over her head and went and stuck up the local branch bank. Imagine being a white middle class kid living in an upscale neighborhood and having to explain that your mom was in the Big House for armed bank robbery.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thou shall not steal. Its an old one people have been struggling with for some time. At times it can be the difference between eating and not eating. Events like the 2008 GFC is also another implication when responsibility gets lost in regulation.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I used to have a mate in high school whose mum was a big time shop lifter... Is was actually quite amazing how skilled she was at it.

I remember we were in the shop one time and she told my mate she was going to buy him some new shoes, so his trying them out well the clerk was helping, grabbing different sizes and whatnot... we'll she was basically standing right there next to me, kinda half (seemingly) innocently browsing... then she just decided out of the blue that she didn't have enough money and would buy them next time.

Anyway... we then get into the car and she starts pulling out (from who knows where) multiple pairs of shoes, a jacket and few pairs of t-shirts & pants for him. She basically just swiped him half a wardrobe... and I never saw a thing, or even suspected it, even though I was standing right there next to her the whole time.

Makes you wonder though... if only some of these people put their mind and impressive skills to doing something productive, they'd probably be quite a asset to society... lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

SMH!!!!

Granted, the cost of one Yankee Candle would pretty much eliminate their monthly social security check, sooo...

lol

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Agreed. Thieves and liars are the two I hate the most.

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

You hate them more than pedos and rapists, murderers etc. I'm not sure you've thought that through.
edit on 2-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Liquesence

You hate them more than pedos and rapists, murderers etc. I'm not sure you've thought that through.

I thought it through just fine, but thanks for your concern.

I despise the ones you mention, but I hate the ones I mentioned: they seem to be far more common in daily life.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yikes.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Made me think of this...

I agree though. Dont take crap thats not yours. I even saw laundry soap under lock and key. LAUNDRY SOAP!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
My mother used to work at a drug store, and right around when they all started fleshing out their wine isles to compete.

She was flabbergasted that some woman shoved a wine bottle up her cooch and damn near got away with it, until it fell out walking out the door & shattered. Now, for nitpicking's sake, I'd have to assume that was the neck end of the bottle up there, but still, come on, people. Sutter ain't that expensive.
edit on 9/3/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
If someone has a ligit reason to steal food I can understand and would probably do the same thing. But then again....in the western world we live in a person can always go somewhere to have a meal for free.. and come back the next day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join