It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE PIZZA ORDER - Under A Leftist Government

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This 2 minute video, made a while back recently resurfaced when Bernie Sanders said he would be open to a tax on meat to reduce the carbon foot print.

The implications of where some bureaucrats want to take America are frighting to the freedoms we had, and are progressively losing.
Elizabeth Warren saying hunters only need magazines on their guns if they are a really bad shot, so maybe they shouldn't be hunting.

The future.....taxed on meat consumption, and gun owners can only buy and operate single shot bolt action rifles.
And the coastal people wonder why people in the Red fly over states hold their noses and vote for Trump.
There are different levels of lunacy that people are prepared to accept, and the lefts vision is just to far out there for normal people.
Who aren't racist either, they voted for Obama twice, because he was a moderate compared the lefts current ideology.

It's ok because all this lunacy is being recorded and will be used in election ads for everybody to see and ponder over.

edit on 1-9-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Looks like it's all speeding up. We are the generation to see it all
revealed. Most will ignore the correlations scripture has provided
but they are here and we are here. And despite how anyone feels
about it. Gods truth is everlasting to ever lasting and we can not stand
against it.

edit on 1-9-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here's the full documentary that was cut from. I recommend everyone on ATS to watch this.

Aaron Russo was a good man.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Most will ignore the correlations scripture has provided

Very true, but some people that are non-spiritual are tracking world events and have figured it out, maybe they don't even know their assessment is equal to biblical prophesy. This isn't a case of a broken clock being right twice a day, it's survival instructions that are coded.
It's like they have the combination to a safe that they can't find, and I really hope they do find it, because you'll need both to get through what is coming.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yep...that god guy only cares bout murica.
In fact the whole bible was written with america in mind.
How prognosticacious of them eh.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

If you know bible writings and history; they correlate very heavily to historical world powers. America is that during the end times, so they would get more attention, just like the Roman empire did during the time of the first century Christians.
This isn't just about America, but America is featured within our current time, it's irrelevant if we don't like it, or don't believe it.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, pizza contains tyramines that can raise blood pressure and it contains tomatoes which can block enzymes that break down histamines, histamines can temporarily block the high blood pressure, but as soon as the histaminase is restored blood pressure rises higher. Histamines actually expand blood vessels. But the DAO histaminase enzyme also breaks down tyramines too. So like I said, there are some problems with eating pizza all the time, problems that show up after a few years of consumption usually. An occasional couple of pieces of pizza are not a problem, but people eat this kind of chemistry too much, it is not just pizza that falls into this category, lots of foods contain high tyramines and histamines or blockers of enzymes.

Yes, they will be taxing people for everything in the future, they will use DNA evidence against us, when in fact epigenetics only means we can eat only certain kinds of food on a regular basis and just an occasional taster of certain food chemistries. They mix all sort of food chemistries together for flavoring prepared foods we buy, some of those added chemistries block our immune system, lots of people are now forced to get vaccines. Pharma companies and their major investors invest in these food chemical companies and influence the chemistry they create. That is no secret. You can track major investors and subsidies in corporations. People like to brag about things too.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

some of those added chemistries block our immune system

I know this is off topic but would you care to elaborate on that statement, I believe you, when I went to school nobody had allergies, now it seems everybody does, and kids are on all types of medications dealing with all kinds of issues.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: rickymouse

some of those added chemistries block our immune system

I know this is off topic but would you care to elaborate on that statement, I believe you, when I went to school nobody had allergies, now it seems everybody does, and kids are on all types of medications dealing with all kinds of issues.

To be fair, kids rarely go outside, and live in a more sheltered and sterile environment these days. To build up a good immune system, you need exposure, something kids these days sorely lack. We can't blame chemicals entirely for this issue. That being said, they do play a part, especially in that we over medicate problems, rarely leaving it to the body to find it's own solutions allowing that immune system build up.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Interesting, local food might have a bigger impact than we think as well, for example local honey is known to beat off local allergies.

Going back to that other comment, is pizza really that bad for us, if it is that's sad everybody loves pizza, if you get hungry and have nothing else, cold or hot morning or night.

What if you load it with healthy ingredients that are all organic even skipping the processed meats?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I know enough about the bibld to know that no man knowth the day or time of the lords return. He will come as a thiief in the night. Any speculation of an end day or times is hooey.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You are correct, but the bible does point us to a general time period that includes the 20 & 21st century, this is about a 150 year window, I would say that is not knowing the "day", how many days are in 150 years ?

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
please provide the exact passage thats states jeezus is coming back in the 20th or 21st century.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

How about a tax on meat that is bought from factory farms? The meat industry is pretty ugly and something should be done about it. Plus cow farts aren't helping the environment

The gun issue seems separate. Single shot rifle seems extreme. How about we work on making sure it's harder for criminals and mentally ill people to get guns first?

I thought i heard of it being an issue that legal gun owners buy a bunch of guns then sell them on the black market after scrapping off the serial number. But maybe i heard wrong.

edit on 1-9-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Taxing the meat won't fix it though. You need to set standards and tax companies based upon how well they meet those standards. Best solution is to tax them proportionally to the cost of maintaining those standards.

If a company dumps all the disgusting practices of the meat industry, then they should not be taxed, or better yet, if a company can not only meet but exceed standards, award them with a reduction in taxes from other avenues, or reward them with first dibs on government contracts.

Just flat taxing the meat industry will result in continuing of these practices, as well as passing the cost onto the consumer. Which may result in less meat being purchased, but if so it will require even worse standards to cut even more costs of production to compensate.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Your idea sounds good. I don't forsee a bunch of people going vegan/vegetarian because of a higher flat tax.

People should eat less meat though. It's healthier and would make way for less factory farming.

It's going to be tough to push higher standards. Im sure the meat industry has powerful lobbyists.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Here are the keys in Revelation decoded:

Mark of the beast = $$ / taxes
666 = talents of gold Solomon imposed as taxes
Mystery Babylon the great = the United States
Abomination of desolation = abortion (child sacrifice)
... The truth remains the same today, yesterday, and forever.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Decoded by whom? Can you give me chapter and verse. They knew we were gonna have dollars two thousand years ago?
And i still cant find where thd 20 or 21st centuries are mentioned.

a reply to: milano

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Donald Trump coming in and seemingly diverting the flow of
events away from what's coming. Seems like a piece from
a different puzzle to me. For the last three years I can't figure it
out. Do I support Trump? Hell I was one of the first on the wagon.

So as far as my country goes how could I not? But I have been wary
of him the whole time waiting to see how he is going to fit according
to what was written long ago.

I keep waiting for him to flip out and grow horns and do a 180 lol but
nothing yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I hear you, someone said Trump might be paving the way for the next wave of prophesy which has some validity, a truly more anti-religious administration, Pence & Jared/Ivanka sort of anchor some level of normalcy to faith for both Judaism and Christianity currently, despite what Trump may say or do.
How often have you heard people say Pence would be worse than Trump, from their perspective.(talking about those on the far left)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join