It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Treason and Lies of Zionism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It seems that many people don't fully understand what Zionism is and how it relates to ALL of the current policy that is affecting the middle east/ Persian Gulf region. Also that it directly influences our current administration, and in fact many of our current administration are total supporters of Zionism.

What's worse, however; is the fact that anit Zionists are labeled anti Semitic when in reality Zionism has NOTHING to do with Judaism. And on the same token, those of Jewish lineage who stand against Zionism(see attached pic) are labeled as "self haters", which is rather nonsensical in this situation...

I have discussed the corruption of the current administration and their ties to the group Project For A New American Century in a news post earlier this week. I showed how many of the current administration, and other powerful figures in the current (and almost every) political scene are founding members of PNAC that wish to use America as a tool for securing the realm of Zionism at the expense of all who live in the US and any country that is anti-Zionist.

I will reproduce that discussion, in part at the end of this article. But first I wanted to introduce what I feel is a great article that shows that Zionism is not the same as Judaism, a fundamental concept for any serious researcher of globalization and the New World Order's methods and current strategy. The article is reproduced, in part, below and a link is provided so you may read the whole article if it so interests you.

The truth is that the Jewish faith and Zionism are two very different philosophies. They are as opposite as day and night. The Jewish people have existed for thousands of years. In their two thousand years of Divinely decreed exile no Jew ever sought to end this exile and establish independent political sovereignty anywhere. The people's sole purpose was the study and fulfillment of the Divine commandments of the Torah.

The Zionist movement created the Israeli state. The latter is a persuasion less than one hundred years old. Its essential goal was and is to change the nature of the Jewish people from that of a religious entity to a political movement. From Zionism's inception the spiritual leaders of the Jewish people stood in staunch opposition to it.

To this day Torah Jewry remains forever loyal to its faith. Zionists want the world to believe that they are the representatives of the entire Jewish people. This is false! The Jewish people never chose them as their leaders.
Taken from:
www.rbnlive.com...
Which is a VERY long article, but it is really worth reading.

As stated, here is a list of the individuals of PNAC and how they relate to this entire sham that is being lodged against most the peoples of the world currently:

There's a little organization over here in the U.S. called the Project for A New American Century, which from now on I will call PNAC. Sounds benign, right? Let's see who makes up the "high cabal" of this organization, shall we? Let's:

Donald Rumsfeld, hmm where have I seen this guy...jeeze, it's slipped my mind I guess. Yeah, well, whoever this guy is, he's a founding member of PNAC.

Paul Wolfowitz, another PNAC founder, just happens to be the Dep. Def. Secretary while all this policy is beginning to come into play. Not only that, but he's a Neocon's Neocon, and proud and staunch supporter of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (look them up, sometime).

Dick Cheyney, another founder of PNAC; I thought I knew who this guy was. Not really sure anymore, he's rather quiet lately, but then again; the best puppeteers and ventriloquists always are. Not only is he a proud and staunch supporter of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs, he's on the board of advisors! Dedication at its finest, no doubt. Worth mentioning that whatever role he's playing now, he was also the Defense Secretary during the original Bush's legacy, one that had a very similar focus for this region, strange, eh? Hey, what company was dealing with the oil in Iraq part one? Which is the same one over there now too eh? Halliburton? Dick Cheyney's Halliburton? Nah, I must mean two other Haliburtons, right? Right??

Lewis Libby, another PNAC founding member. You may not be familiar with this jewel of neoconism, but I assure you he's important. He's an old ghost that has been in the halls of the Whitehouse for a long time in different roles. He's chief of staff to that stranger Cheyney, and was also on Bush Sr.'s Defense Department. A rich guy with ties to many of the very companies that are "rebuilding" Iraq, and lining up for a chance at Iran and Syria. That includes the RAND corp. and Northrop Grumman, both of which revel in massive contracts by the government.

Taken from my post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for your time, I hope serious researchers of the NWO/Globalism will read and reply.

X

Mod Edit: Trimmed Down Quoted Material

[edit on 3/6/05 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Absolutely incredible post. I've wanted to start a thread exactly like this and you beat me to it. Regarding the Zionist hijacking of the White House, another one has joined ranks, Micheal Chertoff (sic?) as the new Homeland Security Czar...it really is fascinating that not many people (aside from the fringe) know anything of this unfolding nightmare, but that is of course, what the perpetrators want...'fahrenhype 911' is a fascinating piece of propoganda in which Libby looks the part of 'benelovent father' espousing the necessity of the Patriot Act!?...im mean, these guys created the terror we fight..its incredible...this documentary documents how it all came to be.

As an aside, your signature is perfect...as a massive fan of Hicks myself, I've always toyed with the idea he was 'snuffed', his comedy was so prophetic it was scary..."revelations" was incredible! a quote by Hicks which best summarizes our current situation "Go Back to America, your government is in control! You are free to do what we tell you!"

For those who want to see things straight from the source...here is the website

If you want any help in research...feel free to U2U

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I need to think about this some more.

You make good points, but it really comes down to our ever evolving language and the potential for misunderstanding, particularly with charged labels.

If as your premise shows, Zionists have nothing to do with Judaism, why not just use the politcal (not religious) label?

Neo-cons. I mean that's what the globalists have evolved into right?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul Horrorshow
Absolutely incredible post. I've wanted to start a thread exactly like this and you beat me to it. Regarding the Zionist hijacking of the White House, another one has joined ranks, Micheal Chertoff (sic?) as the new Homeland Security Czar...it really is fascinating that not many people (aside from the fringe) know anything of this unfolding nightmare, but that is of course, what the perpetrators want...'fahrenhype 911' is a fascinating piece of propoganda in which Libby looks the part of 'benelovent father' espousing the necessity of the Patriot Act!?...im mean, these guys created the terror we fight..its incredible...this documentary documents how it all came to be.

As an aside, your signature is perfect...as a massive fan of Hicks myself, I've always toyed with the idea he was 'snuffed', his comedy was so prophetic it was scary..."revelations" was incredible! a quote by Hicks which best summarizes our current situation "Go Back to America, your government is in control! You are free to do what we tell you!"

For those who want to see things straight from the source...here is the website

If you want any help in research...feel free to U2U

First of all let me thank you for the well thought reply, it's indeed the reason I even keep trying inform anyone, and I appreciate it.

Great points on Chertoff, as I'm sure you see, it's truly a vast infiltration on many levels, policy couldn't mirror strategy so quickly otherwise.

Also, exactly right is your assertion that so few know. But I firmly believe that if the information is presented in a logical manner, tempered with reason, we can make true researchers understand. I strive for that, and worry that I haven't done enough at times, but it's worth it.

Regarding farenhype, I wished so badly to ignore that when it was released, but being that I follow the strategy in action, I had to view it. Yes that was propaganda of the worst type, enough to make Goebbles proud.

Thanks for the great links by the way. I'm considering a research project, would you be interested in doing something like that? Just let me know, I'll be contacting ADVISIOR soon I think.

I'm not sure we could ever hope to truly "defeat" them. But I believe that we can use logic and reason to inform the serious researcher and all those who are interested in what TRUE freedom is. Nice to meet you, keep the faith man.

Posted by RANT
Initial Thoughts

I need to think about this some more.

You make good points, but it really comes down to our ever evolving language and the potential for misunderstanding, particularly with charged labels.

If as your premise shows, Zionists have nothing to do with Judaism, why not just use the politcal (not religious) label?

Neo-cons. I mean that's what the globalists have evolved into right?

Ok now these come off as excellent, reasonable and truly inquisitive questions, and I am glad you wrote in!

As I'm sure you're aware, the term Zionism has become synonymous with anti-semite. The roots for this are found in the hands of the Anti Defamation League.

Now that's over simplified, see there's much more to it than that. You are aware that there are many factions that use the guise of "anti-zionism" to further their own agenda(s). We need to, as serious researchers; we need to transcend this and show that we are only interested in TRUTH, not furthering agendas of hatred and bias.

How can we do so? We need to align ourselves with people and groups like the ones shown in the above post's image. The current biggest enemy to the true conspiracy of "zionism" is found in the anti-zionist movement of Judaism. By using their research as our guiding light, we can show that in fact zionism and judaism are separate entities with separate goals.

Your next statement/question is the real heart of the matter, and I am so very impressed to have had it said. What's in the name "zionism"? Why can't we simply say "neoconism"?

First let me say that you are slightly (very slightly) mistaken in the assumption that the term Zionism is a religious label. The key is that it truly is not; it is the term of a political movement that began with its roots founded in the procuring and establishment of a Jewish state. The worst part of that being that it was aligned with the fine Israeli people as a whole.

Like you state, the "globalists" are what is basically now "neocons", that's totally correct. I do not shy away from calling the neocons out on that. But we mustn’t choose to simply omit the information contained inside the strategy of zionism, because it has a bad connotation. That is what they would like us to do, and what they have been trying to do for ages now.

We can't do so though, because there is a significant amount of historical evidence for zionism and their overall goals and strategies. To allow this arsenal of quality investigation and historical documentation to become nullified would be foolhardy.

I firmly believe that the key goal we should have is to explain the truth behind zionism, get the fact that by being an "anti-zionist" you are not a person of hate, you are not a person against any race or religion. Once that can be shown to those, like you, who truly wish to understand, then we can go forth and show all the parallels between the historical "modus operandi" of zionism and the current M.O. of "neoconism" and how it's truly a stranglehold on the freedom and well being of not any one nation, but the world as a whole.

I hope I have addressed your initial thoughts in a clear, unbiased, and caring manner. Only by striving to do so can we come together to spread the knowledge of the true conspiracy, and take the stigma of "hate" away from the term "anti-zionism".

X

Please, any interested party, please pose questions or whatever. This is the first step towards true research regarding a larger picture.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Awesome post man, I am exceedingly glad to finally see someone post a good informative post on the distinctions between zionism and judaism. Few people seem to understand the differences, and when you becry information like the ownership of the western media and banking institutions, they quickly label you as an anti-jewish racist. A typical pattern, the opposition coming from zionist themselves, and freemasonry. This thread will illustrate my point...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
You've earned yourself a vote for way above from me!

Edit:
"You have voted Xatnys for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

[edit on 5-3-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
great post
I must say terms like anti semetic and raceist are tterms that are way overused and found they are oftem just control manipulations

I cant even count how many time I have been called raceist becuase I didnt give some back crackhead some change when infact I would say no to some white junkie just as fast.

I have also been called antii semetic for not agreeing with everything the zionists do considering palistine even tho I dont agree with everything the palistinians do eather, the way I see it however isreal is a devoloped county with an orginised government and if I see someone rolling in the mud with the swine then thats the way I am going to call it as a spade is a spade.

the other thing is I am not a pure race so I am exempt from the term since I can lay no claim to any 1 race or racial superiority.

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Excellent post

have only read half of it 'cause i have to go to work soon, but ill read the rest when i get back
excellent stuff so far

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I will say I had the same fears and apprehensions against posting the thread as many of you have expressed. There's so much controversy surrounding this term, so much confusion; it's often like using this term is akin to placing a gun to your own head.

But this post's great responses from everyone thus far proves that if we try and bring this information forward in the name of compassion, tolerance, truth and justice, we can overcome the preconceived notions of hate and ignorance! For that you are all "Way Above Top Secret" in my book.

In an effort to keep our open and honest dialog going, I'm going to respond to each of your posts in turn below. Let's keep this going and get the truth out so all serious proponents of freedom and truth can start to understand.

Twitchy:
I understand exactly what you mean. Some would like to think that we have a largely free press, which is itself apart from agendas and corruption, especially when it comes to Zionism. That is not the case, as you have pointed out. To further illustrate your point, I quote the following:

"On Sunday, June 1, 2003 at 5th Ave. and 59th St. in Manhattan, NYC a group of anti-Zionist Jews demonstrated against Zionism and the Zionist State celebrated by marchers in the so-called Israel Day Parade." (Anti-Zionist orthodox Jews protest against Israel ) As improbable as it may seem to the uninformed, a significant number of Jews in the United States, Great Britain, Israel and elsewhere oppose Zionism, Zionist oppression of the Palestinians and, in some instances, even the very existence of the State of Israel itself! We say hidden protest because this tangible opposition has been totally ignored by the news departments of the major television and radio networks, magazines and newspapers (in the last source, some papers, such as The New York Times, may make very brief mention of the protests, but even then they bury articles far from the front page). Jews: Zionism is cause of instability in the world "The Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews will proclaim their loyalty to pure Judaism and their opposition to Zionist heresy, which violates every principle of the Jewish religion. These people believe that the idolatrous Zionist ideology has nothing to do with Orthodox Jews, and that Jews are obligated by Judaism to live in peace and harmony with all other nations throughout the world, including Palestinian natives of course."

Source:
www.realnews247.com...

Notice that these were Orthodox Jewish individuals. That really says something for their true understanding of Zionism and their hatred, not of the Jewish race, but of greed, corruption, and control that has been mistakenly aligned with their people.

In fact in many ways, the media is the worst proponent of Zionism. That is how the majority of us have become conditioned to view Zionism as anti-Semitism. But I think we can break that mold by doing this, and showing that our true nature is not one of hate.

Thank you for the vote; it is very much so appreciated!

noctu:
You also make some great points, and show the illogic of being labeled a "hater" or "anti-Semite" or "racist". They are tools of control, no doubt about that. Those terms are brought against you in order to silence you, in order to make people doubt the validity of your claims. But we can't let that stop our efforts of sending truth forward. I know it's rough, but we've got to try, thank you for realizing that.

Regarding the Palestinian/ Zionist connection, you're right on the money. How can we be haters of either group if we don't agree with either group? How can we truly be labeled racist for condemning violence and bloodshed on both sides? At it's heart it's illogical and nonsensical and people who use logic can see that, I think. To further illustrate our points, let's look at the following quote:

On November 10, 1975 the United Nations General Assembly Quick Summary:
Quick Summary not found for this subject United Nations General Assembly adopted, by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), Resolution 3379, which stated that "Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination." The resolution was revoked on 16 December 1991, with a vote of 111 to 25 (with 13 abstentions).

Source:
www.absoluteastronomy.com...

Funny that it was labeled as racist, note it got little to no media attention when this resolution was passed, how strange, then that when the Zionists were able to have it revoked in '91 it got tons of media attention.... Anyways, so by being anti-Zionist we are haters? That makes no logical form of sense to me. It seems that we are anti-racists, because we stand against such ideologies. Indeed we are not racist at all.

Nor do I make any claims of racial superiority, or anything as such. Those are viewpoints that stem from hatred, and those are used against us truth seekers in an effort to quiet us.

Infinite:
Thank you for your kind words and please do keep reading, you'll really add to your NWO knowledgebase and that is what this post, and hopefully others like it soon to come, are all about.

Thank you all again.

To anyone out there who feels afraid to post, please come, post here, let's talk about this and get this truth out together, in the name of cooperation, in the spirit of truth!

X

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
All the powerful people have been making deals under the table in order to hold on to their power. This has been happening the latest ...10,000 years of human history. It's not surprising.

And the word 'zion' links to Jews. But it is not only Jews that run this world. So the usage of the word 'zionism' is a little bit racist, in my opinion.

Of course the Christian dogma is based on the fallen nation, the Jews, taking over Earth (economically and politically) in preparation of accepting their long-awaited Messiah, who's the Antichrist for us. I guess this little concept is the root of all evil, concering Jewish racism.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by masterp]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
And the word 'zion' links to Jews. But it is not only Jews that run this world. So the usage of the word 'zionism' is a little bit racist, in my opinion.
[edit on 6-3-2005 by masterp]

Thanks for your statement, I'm afraid you've tried (not intentionally) to over-simplify the roots of Zionism and who in fact, made the term associate with the Jewish people, and their motive to do so...

But you must ask yourself why that term has the Jewish connotation? Because the term was originally founded upon ideals of Jewish statehood, which was fine, but it was that guise that was used by the creators of Zionism to wickedly associate their agenda with the overall Jewish race. I, and others on here are making the distinction that it is in fact not related to Judaism. That was not of our construction and it is a very hard connotation to overcome. But it is possible.

I'd like to refer you to my above post, the very last link I give in my response to Noctu.
www.absoluteastronomy.com...

Please note that what I'm saying refutes your assumption that Zionism is truly a racist term. The original Zionist movement was simply founded on the procurement of a homeland. But it then transformed into a form of Nationalism. It's worth noting that when it became an overt form of nationalism, it was actually quite akin to the form of German Nationalism that had been repelled during WWII. Note that at that point Zionism was no longer directly a product of Jewish statehood, and it became a very powerful tool of the elites for regional and later global policy, and it's original goals are in use to this day, in various forms as RANT so wisely pointed out.

So you need to understand who and why Zionism was originally tied to Judaism and who gains the most from hiding that movement inside the innocent Jewish culture.

This has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with control.

X

[Edit- Also, if you would scroll up and read RANT's questions to me, and then my responses to him, you will see that I had already stated this, in a slightly less detailed manner. ]

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I figured I'd make this post and the next few relate to the current situation found in policy / intel / strategy of the zionist/neocon while continuing the main theme as well.

First is a very interesting site on zionism which will take you to many other pages of Jewish individuals who explain the lie of zionism being related to judaism.

Zionism represents itself as a political movement concerned principally with the establishment of a state in Palestine to be controlled by and for Jews. It began in the late 19th Century and attained its stated objective with the creation in 1948 of the state of Israel by the United Nations (at the insistence of the United States and without the agreement of existing Middle Eastern states). Subsequently Israel doubled the amount of territory it controlled by means of its illegal occupation of the West Bank as a result of the military aggression carried out by it in 1967 and 1973.

In its current form Zionism seeks to dominate all of Palestine and the Middle East by means of violence and the threat of violence (using weapons manufactured and purchased with billions of dollars of "aid" supplied by the United States) and to maximize its influence in world affairs and in world history, principally by means of control of the government of the U.S.A. (primarily by blackmailing its politicians), at the expense of the social wellbeing not only of the Palestinians but of the peoples of all lands.

Zionism is not a part of the Jewish religion, but rather is parasitic upon it. Most Zionists are Jews, but not all Jews are Zionists. To condemn Zionism as immoral (racist, vicious and depraved) is not to condemn Judaism.

Source

Also from this page I'd like to present:
Why Orthodox Jews OPPOSE Zionism and the Zionist state

Next, I'd like to address the fact that the recent purge of the CIA was a neocon based movement. The following article was originally on Middleeast.org, but I was unable to find it so I went with this one:

WASHINGTON (MER) - They already have firm control of the Pentagon, which also actually means some 80% of the "Intelligence" Budget. And they've made great progress in recent years taking over the State Department as well as the National Security Council. Now crusading "Neocons" -- many Jewish and nearly all connected over the years with the Israeli-Jewish lobby in Washington -- are determined to finally bring the last resistant power center, the CIA, into line. Washington these days is like the land of the body-snatchers, everyone looking over their shoulders, the fear factor rising higher and higher.

Now the Israeli-connected Neocons are in reality the very Washington operatives that are really responsible for all that has gone so wrong in Iraq and elsewhere in the Middle East. Most of the lies about Iraqi "Weapons of Mass Destruction", most of the most militant and blood-thirsty tactics of the military, can be traced back to them, to their ideology, and to their purposeful deceptions and trickery.

Source:
Here.

That's a good bit of documentation for this post. Please feel free to write in with questions or comments, both are appreciated.

X

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The following is from an article entitled:

President George Bush and the United States are in a serious situation in Iraq for one reason only: neoconservatives will permit no dissent. Neoconservatives used their presidential appointments and Vice President Cheney to silence the CIA and Defense and State Department intelligence services, all of which disagreed with the neoconservatives’ case for invading Iraq.

The invasion did not result from faulty US intelligence. The invasion resulted from the neoconservatives’ confidence that they alone are right. While neocon policymakers closed down US intelligence, their allies in the neocon media proceeded to silence dissenters. People with contrary views, no matter how well informed, were branded unpatriotic and anti-semitic.

Anyone who questioned the plan to invade Iraq was said to be for the terrorists and against Israel. Some neocon media shills even went so far as to declare that an American could not be both patriotic and against the war.

Source

Notice that the same complaints are shown here as are shown in the past when someone opposed Zionism. Hopefully by this far in the thread, if you've been really reading, you can see that this is not about hate of anyone. This revolves around fighting lies and injustice.

More on its way....

X

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Conclusion: ALL World Governments Under Hostile Attack from United States

The current US government is working with a hostile attitude to divert
democractic governments and institutions around the world. The means
include, but not limited to:

1) Control of media, publication of facts, claims and stories suited
to the purpose of promoting or destroying persons or issues from
the target public's attention. Controlling the attention of "puppets".

Either destroy the facts from being available to them, distract them
from the facts, or get them to ignore the facts or get them to not
trust them.

This Information warfare and perception management is being used
on a very very wide scale in the whole United States as well.

2) Bribery/Influence of key individuals via financial means or threats,
blackmail or if not possible, destroying their credibility, fame,
image, etc. Like the UN weapons inspector Hans Blix's treatment before
the Iraq war.

3) Arranging financial support for people the US government sees favoring
them.

4) Military intervention, sabotage, assassinations and other dirty tricks.

An interesting post I found Here

Some other articles linked from there are detailed below:

February 1, 2005: “Two items of interest for you concern the legal attacks on Rumsfeld in Germany and the actual number of dead military in the Iraq campaign. First off, the President is livid with rage over the German court charges against Rummy and his band of trained assassins. An American group has filed war crimes charges against them in the German courts and both the White House and the DoS have actually threatened the German government with “serious economic reprisals” if they do not have the suit dismissed. The Germans have responded, saying that this is not a German government action and they are legally unable to shut down lawsuits in their court system anymore than Bush could stop a civil suit against Halliburton for wholesale fraud and deception in Federal court. The Bush people are so angry, they shout about this. Apparently, the Germans are being passively aggressive and are digging in their heels on this. Let’s face it, kids. Because of Bush’s actions, we are hated all over the world.

Continued Here

Is the pen mightier than the sword?

So do we now have yet another US-engineered ‘velvet revolution’ underway in Lebanon aka Serbia, Ukraine, Georgia and other points east?

The use of PR companies and ‘NGOs’ by the US government to ‘sell’ its foreign policy goes back a long way but it was the invasion of Grenada under Reagan when we witnessed a ‘test run’ of the idea and the technique really came into its own during Gulf War 2 in 1991 when the US DoD employed PR companies to ‘sell’ US intervention. Importantly, the DoD started to use PR companies to issue releases on the ‘progress’ of the war rather than internally-generated releases that was the beginning of a much closer relationship between the state and the PR business.

Continued Here.

US Paying Money to Student Groups to Criticize Governments, Arrange
Coops, US/CIA Lobbygroups Targetting European Commission to Divert
EU Democracy:

The Iranians are about to commit an "offense" far greater than Saddam Hussein's conversion to the euro of Iraq’s oil exports in the fall of 2000. Numerous articles have revealed Pentagon planning for operations against Iran as early as 2005. While the publicly stated reasons will be over Iran's nuclear ambitions, there are unspoken macroeconomic drivers explaining the Real Reasons regarding the 2nd stage of petrodollar warfare - Iran's upcoming euro-based oil Bourse.

In 2005-2006, The Tehran government has a developed a plan to begin competing with New York's NYMEX and London's IPE with respect to international oil trades - using a euro-denominated international oil-trading mechanism. This means that without some form of US intervention, the euro is going to establish a firm foothold in the international oil trade. Given U.S. debt levels and the stated neoconservative project for U.S. global domination, Tehran's objective constitutes an obvious encroachment on U.S. dollar supremacy in the international oil market

Continued Here.

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man

RUSH TRANSCRIPT

AMY GOODMAN: John Perkins joins us now in our firehouse studio. Welcome to Democracy Now!

JOHN PERKINS: Thank you, Amy. It’s great to be here.

AMY GOODMAN: It’s good to have you with us. Okay, explain this term, “economic hit man,” e.h.m., as you call it.

JOHN PERKINS: Basically what we were trained to do and what our job is to do is to build up the American empire. To bring -- to create situations where as many resources as possible flow into this country, to our corporations, and our government, and in fact we’ve been very successful. We’ve built the largest empire in the history of the world. It's been done over the last 50 years since World War II with very little military might, actually. It's only in rare instances like Iraq where the military comes in as a last resort. This empire, unlike any other in the history of the world, has been built primarily through economic manipulation, through cheating, through fraud, through seducing people into our way of life, through the economic hit men. I was very much a part of that.

AMY GOODMAN: How did you become one? Who did you work for?

JOHN PERKINS: Well, I was initially recruited while I was in business school back in the late sixties by the National Security Agency....

Continued Here.

The Strings of the Puppet Master How fitting, really.

The Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force, General Ronald R. Fogleman, tasked the Air University at Maxwell AFB, AL to look 30 years into the future to identify the concepts, capabilities and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the 21st century.

The Air University commander led a team of students and faculty from the Air University's Air War College and Air Command and Staff College; scientists and technologists from the Air Force Institute of Technology, located at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH; Air Force Academy and AFROTC cadets from around the country; and selected academic and business leaders in the civilian community across the nation in the 10-month effort to meet General Foglemans tasking.

The resulting study is called Air Force 2025 or 2025 for short. The team's findings were briefed to General Fogleman in June 1996 and to the Secretary of the Air Force, Dr. Sheila Widnall, in July 1996. The 2025 study was subsequently published in a collection of white papers consisting of an executive summary and 41 individual papers, totaling more than 3,300 pages of text.

LONG Read, but interesting.

If anyone truly wants to put the big picture together, the info in this thread thus far is a excellent foundation to do so. Don't get me wrong, I don't have all the answers, I'm learning just like any serious researcher is, constantly. What I'm trying to do is get this information out here in a central area where we can all decide to learn together. Any comments, questions or help are all greatly appreciated!

X

[EDIT- Thanks for the interesting link Udio. I hope this thread can get some synergy, I feel many people on here want to find the roots of what's going on; I hope so at least. Thanks for your post

X

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
nice thread.

Title: Zionists

www.newadvent.org...

~~~~~~~~~~~

current list of newsworthy events related to 'zionism'

//www.israelnationalnews.com/search.php3

~~~~~~~~~~~

source: www.aish.com/jewishissues/middleeast/Four_Points_Arguements_for_Israel.asp

A succinct list of 'issues' volitile 'points of contention' (mainly from the Jewish view...)

4). Centuries before the inception of Islam, Jews were yearning
to return to Israel, and the Koran itself records this in many suras
(chapters), such as 17:7, 17:104, and 5:21 that tell the Jews to
"enter into the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you"

~~~~~~~~~~~

IMO,
the Zionists, Neocons, Vatican
are in concert in their desire to Globalize/Internationalize 'Jerusalem'
(with themselves in charge)

just 2 cent worth

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Quote: "the fact that anti-Zionists are labeled anti-Semitic when in Reality Zionism has NOTHING to do with Judaism."

Not only that but "Semitic" & "Jewish" are not necessarily Connected! Judaism & Islam & Christianity are RELIGIOUS FAITHS! "Semitic" is in-fact a Racial term. BOTH Arabs & Hebrews are Semites! Calling an Arab
"Anti-Semitic" is Riddiculous on its FACE! Now Factor in the Scenario of
NON-Semites (i.e. Lily White People in other words) Converting to the Christian or Jewish or Islamic Religions.

This is how Extreme Zionism & Extreme Islamism happens. It is a Political Movement that Claims State Sovereignty & Borders based on the Texts of "Holy Scriptures"! Only the Hebrews have their "Hebraic" Scriptures & the Arabs have their "Arabic" Scriptures & they Kill each other for a Thousand Years - even up to the Present day & drag Christians into the mess too!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Those are ultra-orthadox Jews. First of all, they are no where near to being the majority of Jews. Some ultra-orthadox Jews dont think that the Jews should have a state until the messiah comes. Very little Jews agree with that. I haven't heard any reasons to think that Zionism is bad. I once posted the question and no one gave a straight answer. Doesn't anyone have anything to say that can be proven?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Firstly I'd like to say excellent post and my commendations to you for your bravery in approaching the issue. One Way Above vote coming your way.

I'm still digesting the information you've presented, but I have a couple fo questions for you:

1. What light, if any, has your research shed on the now infamous Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? This document(s) has been widely declared to have been debunked as a quote, "racist hoax", and I would like to hear your view on the issue.

2. What are your views and/or research results on some rather outlandish claims that have floated around the Internet and the literary world that the Holocaust itself was actively engineered by Zionist elements against their own people, primarily to provide the setting and the impetus for the subsequent establishment of the Jewish state, secondarily to foster sympathy for the Zionist cause, and thirdly to demonize those who spoke out against the agenda as being anti-semetic.

As a disclaimer, I would like to state that the political and ideological views referred to in the above two queries are not shared by the author of this post.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eslag90
Those are ultra-orthadox Jews. First of all, they are no where near to being the majority of Jews. Some ultra-orthadox Jews dont think that the Jews should have a state until the messiah comes. Very little Jews agree with that. I haven't heard any reasons to think that Zionism is bad. I once posted the question and no one gave a straight answer. Doesn't anyone have anything to say that can be proven?

First of all, are you asseting that they are ONLY ULTRA-Orthadox Jews? Because if so you are terribly mistaken. I'll provide you with links to a:

Group of Moderate Orthadox Jewish persons against Zionism:

Group of Ultra Orthadox Jewish persons against Zionism:

Group of any and all Jewish persons who wish to stand against Zionism:

So in answer to your question/statement, you are wrong, and why that wasn't pointed out to you by someone before is not my issue.

But I'm here to tell you that there are many things about zionism that can indeed be proven, and that's what I'm here to do.

X

Wecomeinpeace - I'm formulating an answer to your excellent questions next!

X

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Firstly I'd like to say excellent post and my commendations to you for your bravery in approaching the issue. One Way Above vote coming your way.

I'm still digesting the information you've presented, but I have a couple fo questions for you:

1. What light, if any, has your research shed on the now infamous Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion? This document(s) has been widely declared to have been debunked as a quote, "racist hoax", and I would like to hear your view on the issue.

2. What are your views and/or research results on some rather outlandish claims that have floated around the Internet and the literary world that the Holocaust itself was actively engineered by Zionist elements against their own people, primarily to provide the setting and the impetus for the subsequent establishment of the Jewish state, secondarily to foster sympathy for the Zionist cause, and thirdly to demonize those who spoke out against the agenda as being anti-semetic.

As a disclaimer, I would like to state that the political and ideological views referred to in the above two queries are not shared by the author of this post.

Ok now these are GREAT questions, and I thank you for them.

The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion are the source of much controversy. I have read the entire document, and must say that it holds many truths inside of it. But even lies can have a dash of truth in them.

Please understand, I do not and cannot speak to its validity. I can tell you of others (Pulitzer Laureates) who have read it, have called it a work of pure genius. But that doesn't make it true.

I see things in there that can point to a certain validity for them, but I see other things that can point to a concerted effort by anti Semitic forces to undermine not just Zionism, but Judaism as well.

Let me provide you with two of the most interesting links I have found regarding them and let you read them, and voice your opinions on each. Because nobody can truly state their validity, nor can they refute it, with an open and honest mind, I will not try to do either.

This is a rather interesting, strangely controversial piece that is rather well researched. It goes with the premise that it is a Jewish text. I don't endorse it 100% because I think they are lacking on research and overlooking other important aspects, but it's an interesting case they try to make.

This is the "official version", the line that was crafted and is touted by the ADL. I do not think this version is 100% accurate either, in fact I see agendas behind both this text, and the one listed above.

With those two sources, one pro the other con, I'd like to further explain my position(emphasis added for effect):

I will say however that in the larger picture of things, the Protocols have become a moot point. I know, that sounds absurd; but hear me out on it:

We, as seekers of truth, proponents of freedom, we don't NEED the Protocols, and in my opinion, they are really useless. I hate them to be honest. Mainly because they are now dirty, encrusted with the filth and muck that they have been dragged through by various groups for various agendas.

I personally am fine saying that they are a hoax. I think that we have enough information in far more reliable and less controversial sources. Indeed all the posting I had done up to this point is done without ever once referencing the Protocols.

And that's a key factor to getting the truth out in a compassionate and unbiased manner. We can't try to chain ourselves to any one object, or we risk being conquered due to our over-reliance on said object.

So bottom line for me is they are a hoax, or have been so tarnished that they are now truly useless to any serious researcher.

Now, a much more serious note.

I have no doubt that untold suffering occurred during the Holocaust. I have read many viewpoints that stated ideals close to the one you reference in your question. I do NOT support such words or thoughts. I think that there was much suffering doled out to many, many persons during that period, not just persons of Jewish Faith.

No, that was an action of pure hate. I will never speak in condemnation of those poor individuals. Not simply because "it's what I saw on the history channel" no, I have a way to personally relate to that situation. I have a friend; his grandfather spoke to us as children of the horrors he saw during that period of his life. He was a testament to the suffering that has occurred, and I'll never forget the things he told and showed to us.

Having said that, I will now speak as a researcher. I will tell you that despite the untold suffering by so many, there were and are today hidden agendas at work. If not at the time of the holocaust, then shortly after the war had come to a close and after the war crimes had been mostly addressed.

I speak of research done by many; one man in particular is Dr. Finkelstein, a Jew himself, with parents who had survived the horrors of the camps. I would like to tell you about his most marvelous book:

The Holocaust Industry

Any person who wishes to know the truth surrounding the agendas and politics of the post holocaust "empire" built by Zionists needs to read, no; needs to study this book.

This book shows how Zionists, the same original Zionists who used such actions as a rallying cry for a homeland for the Jewish people, turned and largely made the victims of such atrocities a cottage market, a "cash cow" if you will.

Only truly reading and understanding the above book can give you insights into this situation. However I have reproduced a portion of a book review from the above site, to help illustrate just how horrible this "industry" is:

I recently had the opportunity to hear Dr. Finkelstein give a lecture regarding Israel's brutal policy towards the Palestinians. What impressed me the most about this inspiring Jewish professor was his willingness, indeed his sense of duty, to challenge the dishonest and racist attitudes of his Zionist counterparts, by speaking the truth about Israel. At this lecture, he also announced the publication of his latest book, "The Holocaust Industry", and I made sure to order a copy in advance.

Finkelstein's main argument is drawn against the aggressive attempt by corrupt Jewish businessmen to capitalize on the image of Jewish suffering of the Holocaust, which is a reality in the United States and Israel. This abuse of history and of human emotion is actually driven by a more sinister agenda to achieve the political goals of Israel and certain diaspora Jews. It should offend any decent, sensible human being that the same people who demand sympathy for Holocaust victims are themselves brutal oppressors of the Palestinian people. Many shrewd Israeli businessmen and politicians have taken advantage of the limited sympathy from Europe by making false claims to money they never really owned. As a result, large numbers of actual Holocaust victims and their families do not receive money they so rightly deserve from European banks. Furthermore, a few sick people have actually romanticized the Holocaust, fabricating stories of suffering simply to boost profits from their books.

Of course, it should be expected that this book will arouse a considerable degree of hostility and emotionalism from the more fanatic loyalists of Zionism.

Please purchase or checkout the book from your local library and give it a good studious read. You'll be so glad you have.

Let me thank you again, wecomeinpeace; I may have avoided these two subjects altogether had it not been for your questions. It's good to put these out here, not only to show that mine is not a message of hate, but for the ability to illustrate the true horrors that the fine Jewish people had suffered. I think that most times, the Anti-Zionist movement forgets to mention it, even if by accident.

Your questions were so good, that I intend to give you a Way Above Vote as soon as I post this reply.

Please, let us continue this learning together in a true spirit of understanding and cooperation. Ask or say anything, I just ask that you do so in a professional manner, as has been mostly displayed thus far.

You know, that's the real reason I decided to finally make this thread. I felt that we have such a great community here, that we by and large wish to work together, that it was worth trying.

Thank you,

X

On a lighter note- Wecomeinpeace, I love your avatar!!! Ultra hip and very stylish! LOL

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Xatnys]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'll keep getting this info out in the name of tolerence.

Next up we have a propagandamatrix.com article from Texe Marrs, entitled:
Neocons and Dual Loyalist Jews in Washington, D.C. Now Hold... The Reins of Power in U.S.A.

President George W. Bush is merely the puppet and "go-for boy" of powerful, behind-the-scenes, Marxist, neo-con, dual loyalist Jews. That's the conclusion of people in the know in Washington, D.C.

Bush's total cave-in to these alien, Jewish foreign policy thugs is also well-known in Europe and the Middle East, where top newspapers and magazines regularly talk about this and frequently name and unmask the very Jews who lurk behind the closed doors of the Bush White House.

Courage and Bravado Needed

In America, only a few alternative news sources have possessed the courage and bravado necessary to expose the Jewish neocons and dual loyalists who minutely control this nation's foreign policy and tell President Bush, Secretary of State Colin Powell, and National Security Advisor Condi Rice what to do. These few brave sources are taking incredible heat for their efforts. It's a dangerous and fearful thing to go up against the awesome power of the influential—and vicious—Jewish neocon substructure that secretly rules America.

Marxist, Trotskyites, and other Jewish Neocons

That article further draws the line between Zionists and Neocons. I think that it's interesting how we can use their words and definitions to explain their agenda and expose the fraud for what it is.

More to come...

X

Hoping to get some other people in here talking and some of the people who've already posted to reply. Let's take this forward guys...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join