It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein’s Own Lawyers Tell Court He Likely Died By “Assault” As Federal Case Dropped

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Epstein’s own defense team doesn’t buy the suicide narrative, apparently, as one of his lawyers on Tuesday voiced deep skepticism that he hanged himself while addressing a final hearing in a Manhattan US District Court on Tuesday, which was held to formally dismiss the charges as is typical when the accused is deceased, but also to still allow testimony of some of the victims. Defense lawyer Reid Weingarten told Judge Richard Berman during the hearing that Epstein’s injuries are “far more consistent with assault” than suicide, especially given the broken bones in his neck discovered during the autopsy after he was found dead in his jail cell on Aug. 10. This after it was previously revealed that Epstein’s defense attorneys had successfully lobbied for him to be taken off suicide watch on July 29, about a week before he was found dead in his cell, according to ABC News. “Weingarten cited the defense’s own medical sources. Broken bones were found in Epstein’s neck during an autopsy after he died Aug. 10,” reports CNBC. “Such fractures are somewhat more common in cases of strangulation than in hanging.”

link

IMO...Epstein was either murdered or the CIA got him out on the excuse he was a national security asset.

The most likely is the latter, he was put into a CIA witness protection type program.

A murder by the government doesn’t make sense since if they wanted to kill him, they could have done it when he was out.

This is a prime instance where one of the secret intel community’s assets get taken down by another faction of government, here the US Department of Justice who didn’t know Epstein was an intel asset to be left alone.

This happens more often than we think.

So, a simple job of wresting him out of prison was set up quickly and enacted and a FAKE death by suicide was done to perpetuate this scheme.

Here Epstein’s Lawyers state unequivocally he didn’t commit suicide. Of course, they know something. Though likely, Epstein’s lawyers, or at least one of them, were part of this scheme representing the Mossad in this caper.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A murder by the government DOES make sense, when it isn't official.

There are tons of people or even groups within the government who operate outside of their official capacity- and those are the kinds of people or groups that stand to lose a whole lot if one of their assets is squeezed.

But it does seem like witness protection makes the most sense... only to protect him, though, rather than to actually use him as a witness.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't think he is going off to an island with Tupac and Biggie and Elvis, he dead.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Door nail dead.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I know we had a bunch of Epstein threads and people are tired of them but on the other hand it may be the secret controllers when they announced he was dead of suicide we all, even here on ATS( the supposed conspiracy sit
) like submissive sheep accept it and go quiet in the night about Epstein.

That’s probably the reality

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

is it possible that a billionaire jet set and potential intelligence asset running at least one blackmail honey pot scheme for politicians might have a very elaborate dead mans switch as an insurance policy that triggers in someway taking those at the very top down? if they just kill him they face the deadman's switch... i don't think hes died when they said but if hes survived the torture by now i ill bet he really wishes he was dead. i will definitely concede that ultimately i really don't what the truth is one way or the another and that i am basing over half of what i know about any of this directly or indirectly from main stream media who i generally wouldn't trust to piss on a baby that's on fire while drinking... so you could very well be right for all i know

edit on 28-8-2019 by badwhiskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

Its all just a matter of speculation and opinion.

Its nothing anyone can ever be too dogmatic about.

Even though…

We know the CIA does and have done things like this and still do. And Mossad…Oh My goodness what aren't they capable of doing?

We know they let drugs in our country to placate right-wing assets and many other kinds of nefarious things all for national security.

What makes us know there IS potential SH__ in the game is something we should NEVER forget:...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

no doubt. ultimately i and everyone else doesn't really know. sometimes i forget to remind myself that much of what i see could just be an elaborate stage run by an expert projectionist. i can as easily see the logical rational for him being dead or alive.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I personally think they got epstein, and it was his underlings that spilled everything..... I dont think he was needed further than that.
The maxwell photo's told a tale or gave a signal, certain people were meant to see them. I honestly believe that the shock and dismay around his death that we see in the mainstream is just to paint that picture, when in actual fact theyve already got what they need.

Remember........

They have it all.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

That’s true.
But were in the EYES WIDE SHUT era

That’s when they do things before our eyes like 911 and easily get away with it.
Our eyes are wide shut

This caper is easy for “them” to do.

911 was proof to “them” there’s NOTHING they can’t get away with

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

For me Will, what matters is how will Barr's investigation develop. Will that come out and sanction the suicide due to incompetent oversight claims? Or will it open up the Pandora's box of possible accomplices that might have wanted him dead.

I doubt the idea that he has been whisked off to some other place. I doubt that he had that many friends who would not just have him killed to keep him quiet instead of saving his life by jail break into hiding.

I think that the likely ending of this will be that Barr's investigation, ie, Trump's investigation will back up the death by suicide and place the blame on the incompetence of those his incarceration was given to to oversee.

Though there is some rumble of Congressional investigations in the future, I don't see this as happening. Once Barr's looky look is over then the only question that will remain for conspiracy people is just what was Trump's connection to Epstein.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Funniest part about all of this?

This just recently happened and it's a HUGE thing and now... you barely here a words about it. Where is the rage? Why don't we have at very least, a stool pigeon for this. Someone needs to be held responsible.

But... It's 'old news' now. Sadly, no one will ever get to the bottom of this. No one wants to.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If I were a BETTING MAN I would give you 100 to 1 odds they come up with nothing.

His enthusiasm was probably a part of this scheme.

You see it went like this:

CIA: “You’ve interfered with one of our operators… in the middle of a national security op…you stupid bastards...Didn't we tell you before to LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

DOJ: “Oh really…were so sorry”

CIA: “Sorry won’t do it…we need to make this right…ass hole!”

DOJ: What can we do?”

CIA: “Umm…Well you could get dumbass Barr to distract as we arrange our man to get out of that hole one of your asshole DA’s put him in”

DOJ: “Okay…I got it”

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: badwhiskey

I think dead men tell no tales and the people who he was working for would be exposed and their whole thing compromised if in fact he was not dead. And also people commit suicide pretty frequently in suicide and he was on suicide watch the week before.

You only need one conspirator to kill someone, it would take countless ones to try to relocate someone and ensure that they are never ever found or compromised and require that conspiracy to go on for as long as he lives.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Often the truth is the exact opposite of the narrative,

Wow, did i just make that up or is that a saying?

Anyways we will never know.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I"m listening Will. If I can continue to entertain your notion here, my question would be, What does the CIA want with him. What is it that he could provide them that would not come out had he been available of a full prosecution in the eye of the public. What do you think the CIA and he have been hiding that would cause them to spirit him away instead of just killing him in his cell?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The power of blackmail and control of politicians and other people in powerful positions in finance, science, and politics, through that blackmail.
All those powerful people in that black book were and can be blackmailed

It’s that simple.

Also, Mossad is likely in on this

link

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I"m listening Will. If I can continue to entertain your notion here, my question would be, What does the CIA want with him. What is it that he could provide them that would not come out had he been available of a full prosecution in the eye of the public. What do you think the CIA and he have been hiding that would cause them to spirit him away instead of just killing him in his cell?

Dead man`s switch? containing information about shadow governments, or the true leaders of earth?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

What is it that he could provide them that would not come out had he been available of a full prosecution in the eye of the public. What do you think the CIA and he have been hiding that would cause them to spirit him away instead of just killing him in his cell?

Many things. He has access to secrets, connections to people they need to have access to.

The CIA does not normally murder their assets. That isn’t a good way to get other assets.

And if they wanted to kill him they could have done it when he wasn't jailed.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

That’s certainly right.

The MSM is the mouthpiece of the CIA that controls it

Whatever they say, many times the opposite is the truth

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join