It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ALL 4 FISA Warrants Were Illegal IG rules!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Grambler, I feel as though we, the ones waiting for the IG report, are in the boat as the ones who were waiting for the Mueller report. We keep hearing about "bombshell reports, arrests immanent and all of the other BS.
I will wait for this IG report to come out and see where we go from there. Joe Digenova is usually a good source but we have been played for fools for too long by too many to just believe this on face value alone!!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

In every page. Innocent until proven guilty. They could not find one crime they believed he should be charged with. So every page exonerates him.

He starts off innocent.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I keep saying this leak is meaningless. I also keep asking what would it mean to you as a liberal if it turned out to be true. Wonder why no one is answering.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: pianopraze

Digenova has been very good on the Russia hoax

But I will wait to see the igs own words before I believe this

If true, another bombshell that will have to be explained away b and ignored by the trump haters

As I have been saying for two years, this is the biggest political scandal in the history of our country

But, trump tweets mean things, so who cares, right msm?

Gotta give you credit, you had this figured out before everyone. You called it even before Hannity I think!
edit on 28-8-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Nothing. Will. Happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
GUESS WHAT? THE AINT GETTING DIDDLEY SQUAT.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

Cite the 15 most damaging Russian posts on the internet that got the most votes swung ....

taps foot waiting ....

well ?

well?

😃

I have an easier one for you. In the 448 page Special Council report, cite the page where they exonerated the President.

Do you understand how this works in America or do you make up your own rules as you see necessary?

I understand how it works. A sitting President can not be indicted under DOJ Policy, guilty or not guilty...the Special Counsel loudly and publicly made it clear that "not guilty" was NOT the conclusion.

The Special Counsel (Bob Mueller) suffers from cognitive deterioration. The whole world saw that on live TV. Poor guy couldn't remember that in America, you're innocent, unless evidence proves that you're guilty.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: pianopraze

Over three years trying to destroy our President, trying to destroy our Country and a man and his family based on lies...

Heads have to roll...A lot of them...

Heads don't have to roll ISIS style do they?

I will be happy to see some justice.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I keep saying this leak is meaningless. I also keep asking what would it mean to you as a liberal if it turned out to be true. Wonder why no one is answering.

They can't answer because they are doubting that they are actually liberals now. They are seeing that they have fallen into a huge pile of that infamous "next level of Bull Sh*t" we used to discuss.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Cite the 15 most damaging Russian posts on the internet that got the most votes swung ....

taps foot waiting ....

well ?

well?

😃

I have an easier one for you. In the 448 page Special Council report, cite the page where they exonerated the President.

Do you understand how this works in America or do you make up your own rules as you see necessary?

I understand how it works. A sitting President can not be indicted under DOJ Policy, guilty or not guilty...the Special Counsel loudly and publicly made it clear that "not guilty" was NOT the conclusion.

It’s not guilty until proven innocent, period. I think you know this. You can twist Mueller’s words however you like but fact remains is that he found no crime to bring forth charges. Prove me differently.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

taps foot waiting ....

well ?

well?

😃

Except you don't understand. He said clearly whether Trump could be indicted had nothing to do with their conclusions. They found no evidence of a crime. They are not there to claim guilty or not guilty, they are there to recommend charges be filed or not. Not guilty is the starting point, so any conclusion that does not claim guilt, automatically means no guilt. Learn how American justice system works.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
so when the fisa warrants are proven to have been obtained falsely, which is a crime, the retort is to go back to the mueller report?
the janky fisa warrants make the mueller report illegitimate
they make the entire "investigation" illegitimate

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
so when the fisa warrants are proven to have been obtained falsely, which is a crime, the retort is to go back to the mueller report?
the janky fisa warrants make the mueller report illegitimate
they make the entire "investigation" illegitimate

Exactly right. The whole premise of this witch hunt is a farce. It’s all moot at this point.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

But it's the basis upon which Jerry Nadler started his impeachment investigation in early March, according to court documents.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
you right-wingers or foreigners need another "pizzagate", another "birther" delusion...gotta keep the division going, after all...the staying goes, and I'm paraphrasing ..."if you can't get them by direct attack, get them to destroy themselves from the inside"....that sentiment is so strong here

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But it's the basis upon which Jerry Nadler started his impeachment investigation in early March, according to court documents.

www.foxnews.com...

Boy are they screwed! He’s like a desperate energizer bunny with nothing better to do than march around in circles beating his drum.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

you left-wingers or foreigners need another hillary to unite the people
that would fix everything

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you right-wingers or foreigners need another "pizzagate", another "birther" delusion...gotta keep the division going, after all...the staying goes, and I'm paraphrasing ..."if you can't get them by direct attack, get them to destroy themselves from the inside"....that sentiment is so strong here

That’s pretty funny coming from a party that’s been driven by one fabricated delusion to the next for well over three years now. BTW, the right doesn’t have “to get” the left to destroy themselves from inside, they’re doing a perfectly good job of it on their own. The hypocrisy in your post precedes you.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

Boy are they screwed! He’s like a desperate energizer bunny with nothing better to do than march around in circles beating his drum.

Nadler is stroke-prone too. Let's hope after this 6 week vacation, he's more rational and calmer.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ha ha ha...

He didnt leak the memos.

He gave his own memos to the professor. He gave them.... right out in the open.

because he knew he wasnt doing anything wrong.

Wow wrong again.

You are really on a roll.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join