It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
[snipped]

It’s comical how the Dems do so much dirty stuff to preserve power but their natural political self preservation skills are lacking.

The 116th Congress under Dem control has been an unmitigated disaster. They’ve spent all their political capital going after Trump. The misses and fails have left them doubling down with no chips. Going all in on Mueller was the death blow.

Everything else since (racist, Kav rehash, whistleblower, impeachment, etc) has been smoke screens trying to be timed against DOJ investigations. Trying to soften the blow. DOJ sitting back letting them exhaust their bullets and each subsequent attempt by Dems is weaker than the last.

THIS is why you see CNN, other pro-Dem outlets and prominent Lefties starting to be critical of the House Dems.

Serious popcorn time.
edit on Sun Sep 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, "The hand-finished calfskin leath jewelry box was hand-tooled with 23-karat genuine gold by Washington"?

I didn't realise you could get 23-karat gold? I thought it came in 9-karat, 18-karat and 24-karat?

23 = PAIN

Which is tomorrow
Hoping to get to enjoy the show

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

RSHS, indeed there have been many "anomalies", coincidences, synchronicity, seeming impossibilities associated with the Q movement and the Comms. A recent discussion has been on the color purple being a major clue to the upcoming events and many scenarios have arisen that point to this clue. One of these is my post above about the Emmy's Purple carpet. This is after POTUS Tweeted a vid about a Red Carpet event with the title Soon.

It can be easy to assume these events were pre-designed to coincide and lend credence to Q posts. But, when you deal with things such as a volcano erupting in Russia that turns the sky purple at sunset around the world, and I was able to see it here in Nor Cal, then we enter a whole new ball game.

Something is coming, and it's big. We can't deny the hints anymore that whatever is going on is beyond our understanding.

Mathematically speaking: Q Comms + World Events + Associated Date/Chan ID's = Impossible......yet possible non the less.

Q - where do we go from here? WWG1WGA

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yes.. they take this ATS thread seriously. Lots of wisdom and accurate interpretation herein.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Had to go back and find your post. It kept running thru my mind, how did Saint Clair become Sin clair?

Considering there are no coincidences and words are important...how, when and why did the change take place.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

While the Dems spend that political capital going after Trump, he is like a work horse for America.

What has the president done today, a Sunday? He was in Houston at the NRG Arena for a huge event honoring PM Modi of India, then he flew to Ohio to visit a manufacturing facility with the Australian PM, and now he is on his way to NY to represent the USA at the UN.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

ALL Trapdoors in current sequence have been sprung.

More Remain. Many More.

Land of Enchantment has multiple connections.
Fmr Gov connected to who?

FNF
CEMEX
Epstein
SNCTM
NXIVM

Fear In theiR Eyes.

We Are Cold.
Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, I'm officially DOUBLE-FREAKED and entering the TWILIGHT ZONE!

At 15:28 today, I posted here my findings about the Althorp estate, Earl Spencer, Princess Di, Q and George Washington, using this aerial pic of a Q at the edge of a mansion's garden:

[...]

LOL> what I know is this. Q folks have MUCH LOVE to give and a wicked sense of humor of they get the opportunity to express it. You get a dose of both today.

On a more human note, that is damn cool not matter how you slice it. It is indeed mathematically impossible but VERY Q possible.

SWD is astute, lots habbening.

edit on Sun Sep 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Hope to see some big names in the court dockets soon. Keep after it. “Sure Victory”

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Large scale version of what minority community leaders do to enrich themselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

We have already had tech dumps. They are suppressed.

If the St. Clair stuff is legit, the future is very bright indeed. It means that it's possible to create a Qi energy generator. Which means people can live in perfect health. The same energy fields can fix our environment.

edit on 22-9-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I mentioned FNF Construction in an earlier post. Same FNF maybe.

Bill Richardson & others > Epstein/Sante Fe Institute. Maybe Bronfman's.

A few of us did some digging on NM a few weeks or so ago. Guess we need to revisit.

Expecting some big headlines soon.

Thanks for the update!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

ALL Trapdoors in current sequence have been sprung.

More Remain. Many More.

Land of Enchantment has multiple connections.
Fmr Gov connected to who?

FNF
CEMEX
Epstein
SNCTM
NXIVM

Fear In theiR Eyes.

We Are Cold.
Semper Fidelis

EMN beat me too it again...

So I'll...

edit on 22-9-2019 by crankyoldman because: too slow

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So Warrior capitalized R E from the words 'theiR Eyes'

Anyone know who RE might be...or am I way off base. I'm kinda getting into this tho way out of my league.

Please forgive this amateur if off base.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Anyone know who RE might be...or am I way off base. I'm kinda getting into this tho way out of my league.

F-I-R-E

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Somebody with the last name Reyes?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

FIRE

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the update Warrior!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, Warrior uses capitals in the beginning of every line and there is no capital "I" in the sentence.

EMN posted just befor me and mentioned Richardson and Epstein, which makes sense, so I am going with EMN

edit on 22-9-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Wasn't there a night of purple skies over D.C. last week? When there were a high number of lightening strikes!

I guess the thing to point out, to build on your post, is that the more impossible things become to believe for the unawakened, the more difficult our job will be to care for and support them through it!

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join