It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El Camino: A Breaking Bad movie.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just when you least expect it, something creeps up out of the blue and puts a smile on your face. I didn't even know about this, and apparently filming is already complete, scheduled for release near the end of the year?!

I have no idea if they're going to be able to pull it off, but I'm fangirling in my big boy pants !!! lol Mr Cranston has said that he'll appear in it if asked, obviously in a flash back capacity but...

Anyhoo, just in case you're a fan and didn't know.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I watched "Breaking Bad" for the first time a few months ago and thought it was pretty great. I will be looking forward to "El Camino" because although Walt was a rather tragic figure and his story was sad to watch, I thought everything about Jesse was extremely funny and very entertaining.

Sal

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It says 10-11-19 right at the end, and it say Netflix original which could be theatrical release but more than likely on Netflix only.
Anywho, I’ll be watching it.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. Definitely will be watching.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I loved BB,but struggled through Better call Saul-I know loads of people enjoyed it,but it never really clicked for me.
Here's hoping El camino is a more worthy chapter in the breaking bad world.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
And to think that Jesse was originally supposed to be killed in the first season. I think that they made the right choice to let him be the last one standing.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I might take a look...JUST so long as they don't have that Skyler chick in it!! I damn near had to shoot out my TV over that bitch! Toward the end of season 5 I had to fast forward through scenes with her in them. The only thing which would have made the show better is if Walter would have lit her on fire and then ran her through a wood chipper (while on fire)!!! ...and then fed her 'chunks' to pack of feral hyenas.
edit on 8/25/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I might take a look...JUST so long as they don't have that Skyler chick in it!! I damn near had to shoot out my TV over that bitch! Toward the end of season 5 I had to fast forward through scenes with her in them. The only thing which would have made the show better is if Walter would have lit her on fire and then ran her through a wood chipper (while on fire)!!! ...and then fed her 'chunks' to pack of feral hyenas.

Have to agree with that assessment. I'm a woman, but I'm really sick of incessantly nagging wives and girlfriends.

Hated the b***h.

His son's sh***y attitude annoyed me as well. I'm generally sick of the whining, defiant younger generations.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine

I watched "Breaking Bad" for the first time a few months ago and thought it was pretty great. I will be looking forward to "El Camino" because although Walt was a rather tragic figure and his story was sad to watch, I thought everything about Jesse was extremely funny and very entertaining.

Sal

I thought BB was one of the more well done shows, it didn't end with a whimper, that's for sure!!

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
It says 10-11-19 right at the end, and it say Netflix original which could be theatrical release but more than likely on Netflix only.
Anywho, I’ll be watching it.

Some sites report it being out in 2020, but I did catch that, and hearing a few involved with it saying that they're surprised no one realised they'd finished filming already is also a good sign. Yeah, I think it will be netflix only, but even for the likes of me, who doesn't have netflix, I do have alternatives.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

I loved BB,but struggled through Better call Saul-I know loads of people enjoyed it,but it never really clicked for me.
Here's hoping El camino is a more worthy chapter in the breaking bad world.

Ahh same here, I never managed to get into BCS..

I think that's why this is being made into a movie, and not a separate spin off series. Not much will really capture the way BB was.. Got a good vibe from this, but as always, you never know...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
And to think that Jesse was originally supposed to be killed in the first season. I think that they made the right choice to let him be the last one standing.

If you look at 0:08 in the trailer you see a photo of Hank hanging on the wall, in memorandum.. I thought that was a nice touch !

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Lol, You're the second person to have that level of dislike for her. And I agree.. same with Walter Jnr.. But he's already said he is not going to be involved at all in this.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Have to agree with that assessment. I'm a woman, but I'm really sick of incessantly nagging wives and girlfriends.

Hated the b***h.

His son's sh***y attitude annoyed me as well. I'm generally sick of the whining, defiant younger generations.

Plus, it would have been good if he could have been able to act... I know his disability limits him somewhat, but all he ever did was pull a face.. :/

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'd bet it would have been the highest rated episode EVAR!

Absolutely could...not...stand...her!!

A friend of mine had this Siberian Husky once and he left him in his truck while he ran into the bank one day. On the dashboard was a giant bag of peanut M&M's. That dog ate every one of those M&M's and then got so sick we thought he was gonna' die. Ever after that if you held up an M&M in front of that dog he'd instantly gag like he was going to barf, and then he'd run off and hide. That's the same visceral reaction I have even seeing a picture of that chick...except I want to hurl the TV out onto the front lawn and then drive over it with my tractor with the mower deck on!!

ETA - I read a poll one time which said she was the most hated woman in the Universe. I signed that poll. ....fifty times!
edit on 8/25/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'm start'n to think you might have some kind a psychological thing
go'n on for her Fly. Anna Gunn is her name and you might wanna check
out her adult movies. You know tone down some of that anger?

Take the edge off!

edit on 25-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Oh, I know who she is, believe me!

And no, I don't have any psychological thing for her...at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't really get people's intense hatred for Skyler. When your spouse is involved in illegal activity you could end up in jail too because people might think you knew about it and were involved even if you weren't. Then if you go to jail, you lose your life, your home, your career, your children, your reputation, all for something you didn't do. I thought Skyler was a beautiful, feminine, lady very involved with the welfare and happiness of her husband and children. Okay she was a bit of a tiger but that can be a good quality if used in the right way. She should not have had an affair and flaunted it in front of Walt, but as far as I'm concerned her infidelity was her only serious transgression. Let's not forget that from Episode 1, Walt started acting strangely and disappearing for hours, so you can't blame Skyler for being upset, especially since she was pregnant and her hormones were off, and probably also knowing that men are most likely to cheat when their wives are pregnant.

Sal

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I loved BB.

I thought all of the characters were great.

That sniveling kid of his was kind of hard to take.

I found the show extremely well written.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I had no idea.

I always hoped they would do a Pinkman spinoff of some kind, and from the preview this looks perfect.

Jesse made BB.

<<   2 >>

join