It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniper Remains at Large After Shooting Los Angeles Deputy Outside Sheriff's Station

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
A shooter remains at large after wounding a Los Angeles County sheriff's deputy in a station parking lot in the Mojave Desert city of Lancaster.
www.kvia.com...
A focused search centered on a block-long, four-story building with many windows overlooking the sheriff's station in downtown Lancaster, a desert city of about 160,000 people adjacent to Edwards AFB. That building complex provides housing to people with mental health issues.

Deputy Angel Reinosa was hit shortly before 3 p.m. Wednesday as he was heading to his car in the station employee parking lot.
Keeping the gun issue on the front page while providing a good push for those red flag laws!
GOD forbid, but I sense another horrible school shooting with the attacker committing suicide.
I have no answer, but we have to stop this covert pattern on attacking our Constitutional rights.
edit on V112019Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 22 Aug 2019 14:11:57 -05001 by Violater1 because: thouy;

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Who could have predicted that there would be a sniper shooting at cops from a mental health government housing building, located right accros the street?

/sarcasm

Right on time, if you ask me. I guess it's just the conspiracy nut inside me, leaking out again.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The timing seems very convenient with current events considered....... I hope this doesnt develop into a washington sniper like saga. It would be the perfect distraction right now, especially around edwards AFB.

We should watch this closely.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
aside from your obvious partisanship and annoying/boring rhetoric our society is deteriorating and getting worse

what you should be fixated on are the imbalances in our culture (US) that continue to keep causing people to lose their minds

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

keep causing people to lose their minds

You mean like TDS and the chipping away at our Constitution and civil liberties?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Who could have predicted that there would be a sniper shooting at cops from a mental health government housing building, located right accros the street?

/sarcasm

Right on time, if you ask me. I guess it's just the conspiracy nut inside me, leaking out again.

How in the world did a person get a fire arm into that building? It would seem there would be a check in and check out policy of a front desk.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

No, it's a public housing apartment complex, assigned for low income mental health patients. No security, no front desk.

It's the perfect set up for demonizing the mentally ill. Bring on those red flag laws!

edit on 22-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
aside from your obvious partisanship and annoying/boring rhetoric our society is deteriorating and getting worse

what you should be fixated on are the imbalances in our culture (US) that continue to keep causing people to lose their minds

You mean like the violent rhetoric spewed forth from our politicians on the left?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yeah, people need to be raised correctly. Understanding that you will not always get your way, and accepting it , is something many of our city folk dont seem to comprehend.

Life is hard, get a helmet. It's not ok to shoot people because your damn feelings get hurt.

edit on 22-8-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

No, it's a public housing apartment complex, assigned for low income mental health patients. No security, no front desk.

It's the perfect set up for demonizing the mentally ill. Bring on those red flag laws!

The mentally ill cannot legally own firearms.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I just re-checked the web for updates, nothing, nada, nill.
It's like this story is some kind of smoke and mirrors, placed between the current Epstein debacle and and public opinion. The MSM's non-coverage due to it involving a police officer, and not an illegal immigrant, is appalling.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This sounds like a perfectly planned deep state NSA/CIA black op. Like most of the rest of them that happened already.

GET THEM GUNS by any means. Obama and Eric Holder's buddies.
edit on 22-8-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

The mentally ill cannot legally own firearms.

That depends on the type of mental illness. It varies from state to state, but usually that prohibition only applies to someone who has been determined a danger to themselves or others, has been adjudicated as mentally ill, like pleading insanity at a trial, or is institutionalized for their mental illness.

Trump said he wanted to put more people into mental institutions, with or without their consent. Talk about a slippery slope!

www.ncsl.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This sounds like a perfectly planned deep state NSA/CIA black op. Like most of the rest of them that happened already.

GET THEM GUNS by any means.

Not the NSA. Remember it was NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers that visited Donald Trump after election day and reportedly told him his Tower was bugged.
I must agree that that is what the deep state wants, to grab our guns. Yet Holder has never been held responsible for his gun running with the mexican cartel.
edit on V132019Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 22 Aug 2019 19:13:41 -05001 by Violater1 because: l;'jgyc

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I agree, but I'm not entirely certain the NSA doesn't have rogue compartmented sections doing these kinds of operations, totally independent from the main body. I wish I was though. I'm 95% certain these rogue elements exist and are running these kinds of ops.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Reading the responses to my reply is like reading brain damage

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Reading the responses to my reply is like reading brain damage

Yeah
GiGo

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Sniper is a sensational description for something they have little info on

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Isn't that how it used to be? You don't just walk up to a mentally ill person and ask their permission to stick them in a mental asylum.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

So, what are you saying? Would like to see Trump implement a policy that rounds of people with mental illness and indefinitely institutionalizes them, against their will, to combat the spate of mass shootings?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join