It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Weiner-Clinton Witnesses Dead - 9 of em Cops - NYPD Commissioner Declares Suicide Crisis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
9 NYPD cops who saw Weiner's laptop apparently all committed suicide this year.
That brings the total # of persons dead who saw it to around 11.

Hopefully no more NYPD Cops and or Hillary/Weiner witnesses are suicided in the last quarter of this year or thereafter.

Enough is enough! Yet nothing seems to be being done about it, besides the head acknowledging its a crisis =/

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A moderator needs to move this for you to the appropriate forum.

Unless there’s a reason I don’t understand this was placed in Middle East issues?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yikes I clicked on Conspiracy in Polities but guess Mideast was right above or under!

Sorry, thanks super mod!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Has De Blasio been the mayor through these "suicides"?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nothing suspicious about that, not at all.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Where's Phage - we need to do the maths for the probability of likelihood of this coincidence-fest.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
How do we know they were all working on the laptop?
has that ever been proven?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
How do we know they were all working on the laptop?
has that ever been proven?

We don't they were'nt and there is no thing to prove.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, if we can trust the True Pundit FBI sources, what they saw on the Weiner laptop was truly horrific. And frankly, I’ve researched way too much reports via the Dutroux case, Franklin Coverup, DC Madam, PG, etc. amidst reports of other Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) that if you know the story of Larry King from the Franklin case, you see the parallels between Jeffrey Epstein. Bank fraud case with King, sex abuse allegations swept under the rug. Where I think evidence will show Epstein learned everything he needed to know from Alan (Ace) Greenberg at Bear Stearns, and was likely laundering and hiding money in shells for the elite. Amongst his other endeavors. King was holding parties for the elite and arranging kids through Girls Town and Boys Town.

So when you consider what they may have possibly seen (given less than reputable True Pundits claims of what NYPD/FBI saw) other than just CP, and all this time has passed with no one held accountable. Maybe it was too much for them. Or possibly they are being taken out one by one. If that’s the case, it’s yet another cover up of all this in progress.

Which makes me depressed.

Whitney Webb has done an awesome series on all of this as far as sexual blackmail rings/partnerships with intel agencies and it’s nothing new. So if you factor in the science they learned decades ago behind multiple personalities or DID (dissociative identity disorder) which is caused by severe trauma, it’s not hard to follow the logic of how this all may have developed into present day.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Does anyone have evidence that these cops are the same ones that saw weiners laptop? I imagine they weren’t passing it around to every new York precinct and I’ve never seen anything saying these late cops all worked together, and that would defiantly make the articles.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I wondered the same.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I wondered the same.

Did you watch the video? There is no mention of a correlation of NYPD policemen suicides and Anthony Weiners laptop contents. Where is all the conjecture coming from, Tulsi made it all up and you are buying into this misinformation.

edit on 17-8-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Above Top Secret comes up a lot when doing searches for network news presenting our kind of topics. The public might be directed here. Then it's their choice, truth or not ?

We can sway perceptions in news simply because we are often skeptical about the daily conveyer belt of news passing through, and we might even cause people to think beyond the surface of public news.

Question, and deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Why ask for Phage on coincidence stats for this one?

Being a cop in NY must be very depressing.

NYPD probably has a higher suicide rate than the general population.

Anthony Weiner has weiner in his name, whatever was on his laptop would probably not help an already depressed mindset.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Does anyone have evidence that these cops are the same ones that saw weiners laptop? I imagine they weren’t passing it around to every new York precinct and I’ve never seen anything saying these late cops all worked together, and that would defiantly make the articles.

Why would NYPD local cops be looking at (top secret content) Hilary Clintons emails on Uma Abadeen's husbands laptop?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Where's Phage - we need to do the maths for the probability of likelihood of this coincidence-fest.

Did all of these officers see the laptop contents?

Because that sounds like something only detectives would have access to.

A bad OP is a bad OP.

This was disingenuous.
edit on 17-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Too rough originally.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I assume you don't mean me. I was agreeing with you.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

He posts some fake news/misinformation and then never responds (aside from the comment unrelated to the topic at hand).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join