It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy Finds Broken Bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s Neck, Deepening Questions Around His Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Since AG Barr's family has worked with Jeff Epstein before, its possible that Epstein is alive, in a protection program, and cooperating fully.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

There are a few prominent David Mitchells.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's the same friend here;

www.palmbeachpost.com...

In return, the part-time Palm Beach resident would be willing to pay a substantial amount of money and hand over the mortgages to his townhouse, his brother Mark Epstein’s condo in the Golden Lakes retirement community and unidentified property owned by his friend, David Mitchell, said his attorneys Reid Weingarten and Martin Weinberg.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Jeffrey Epstein was confident he could fight the child sex trafficking charges against him and was in “great spirits” just hours before his jailhouse death on Saturday morning — even telling one of his lawyers, “I’ll see you Sunday,” The Post has learned.

NYPost

Didn't sound suicidal according to his lawyer.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: mzinga

The most obvious answer would be because they have and there is nothing to see. Not everything is a conspiracy.

This entire Epstein saga is too "fishy".

The lead Prosecutor of Epstein suddenly resigned in late July.

Documents incriminating high-level VIP's including Prince Andrew were unsealed early August.

Epstein is found dead in his prison cell on August 10th.

Prince Andrew (Duke of York) suddenly resigns his position on August 13th.

Just the above items alone SCREAM unprecedented conspiratorial collusion of VIP's, to save their skins, family names, and fortunes!

What did Prince Andrew resign from? I've seen nothing in the news over here.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

originally posted by: mzinga

The most obvious answer would be because they have and there is nothing to see. Not everything is a conspiracy.

This entire Epstein saga is too "fishy".

The lead Prosecutor of Epstein suddenly resigned in late July.

Documents incriminating high-level VIP's including Prince Andrew were unsealed early August.

Epstein is found dead in his prison cell on August 10th.

Prince Andrew (Duke of York) suddenly resigns his position on August 13th.

Just the above items alone SCREAM unprecedented conspiratorial collusion of VIP's, to save their skins, family names, and fortunes!

What did Prince Andrew resign from? I've seen nothing in the news over here.

I read the headline wrong. He didn't resign. He left the country.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: KansasGirl

Fractures of the hyoid bone and thyroid cartilage in suicidal hanging.

So while rare, it can happen.

Only if hanging involved his weight, height from say a tree or rafters ( and the violent drop thus usually will snap your neck ). In this case he would have had to tie off to perhaps a bed frame or something low where he could lean forward enough to get whatever he used to tighten just enough to cut off blood flow to the brain. ( precisely what Robin Williams did ) Williams tied off to a closet door knob and leaned forward with a belt till there was no circulation to the brain causing him to pass out and the rest took over till respiratory arrest then cardiac arrest.

But I don't know what Epstein used.
But my gut is saying if the Hyoid bone was broke, that takes a good amount of force. He would have to do that by hand and squeeze till it broke. And even harder for the Crycoid Cartilage.
There was no way from my understanding of how those cell are built that he hung from the ceiling. So he had to start lower.

Seen many many over the years...

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

hanging A method of judicial execution or of committing suicide. Judicial hanging by the dropmethod causes separation (disarticul ation) of the upper neck vertebrae and severance of the spinalcord. Suicidal hanging usually causes death by strangulation.

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Hangings usually cause broken bones....

Don’t get me wrong something about all of this stinks but broken bones seem constant with the suicide method

If your feet are dangling above the floor...And there was a snap when the slack in the rope tightened...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Glad to read he is #ting himself.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Would a top bunk do it? From the article I linked above:

Around 6:30 a.m. Saturday, he was found kneeling his 6-foot frame with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed in his cell, law enforcement officials have said.

edit on 15/8/2019 by RexKramerPRT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

The Medical Examiner still has not revealed what he thinks is the REAL cause of death, because what he found does not match the "official" explanation of a low-stress hanging.

He knows not to lie just to keep local NYC authorities happy, when the DOJ/FBI are now taking control.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

Would a top bunk do it? From the article I linked above:

Around 6:30 a.m. Saturday, he was found kneeling his 6-foot frame with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed in his cell, law enforcement officials have said.

Actually yes, thanks for posting that. I didn't know he was in a room with a bunk. As long as his weight is enough to snap his neck.... yes

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The Medical Examiner still has not revealed what he thinks is the REAL cause of death, because what he found does not match the "official" explanation of a low-stress hanging.

He knows not to lie just to keep local NYC authorities happy, when the DOJ/FBI are now taking control.

All the news around here are saying that he hung himself. He was off suicide watch, he was on watch, guards off doing maintenance then admitted they were asleep. I have to keep coming here when I have chance to see what you folks dig up. And it's getting stranger and stranger. I'm handing out stars and flags like I hand out candy on Halloween. Star BTW
I heard nothing about the initial Toxicology, and it will be weeks before we get the enhanced toxicology.

I'm having a hard time swallowing that he killed himself. If he told the lawyer that he was in fear for his life, then why even commit suicide? It makes no sense. Even more so putting a pedophile with a big ex cop whom knows the prison code of harming children and beating up or killing a pedophile sex offender.

When it comes out (The Cause of Death) . And it makes sense, then I'll let it go.

Things that make me go hmmmmm...

AUTOCORRECTAL
edit on 15-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This little blurb tells me that the coroner is inept, or more likely, not releasing his real assessment, due to it conflicting with the explanation given by NYC officials.

"His official cause of death is still pending, The Washington Post reported."

Source: Last Sentence at - www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
There are a lot of people trying to convince us that it was self inflicted.

By looking at who is trying to run with this ... you will understand the truth.

The Truth Will Set You Free.

P

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

This little blurb tells me that the coroner is inept, or more likely, not releasing his real assessment, due to it conflicting with the explanation given by NYC officials.

"His official cause of death is still pending, The Washington Post reported."

Source: Last Sentence at - www.foxnews.com...

Let me highlight this.

but is more common in strangulation murders

The hyoid bone, which is near the Adam’s apple, can be broken in a suicide by hanging -- especially in older people -- but is more common in strangulation murders, The Washington Post reported.

If he hung himself, then ok if the coroner can verify that.
Otherwise someone with strong hands killed himself.🙄

If someone heard SCREATCHING or SHRIEKING . Then Epstein's airway was most likely compromised at that point, and he couldn't yell properly. So it sounded thus so.😑

edit on 15-8-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Not sure inept applies. Misinformation and systemic failures do imply sophistication

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
This is a late breaking story from Washington Post reporting that
autopsy results found multiple broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein's neck.

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death. Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple.

Further information from the story:

Jonathan L. Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, said a hyoid can be broken in many circumstances, but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

The body being autopsied is NOT that of Jeffrey Epstein it is a 'look alike'

Jeffrey Epstein is recovering from plastic surgery somewhere else!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Also, very strange is he has a younger brother, Mark Epstein which we've heard nothing from him.

Jeffrey Epstein’s Curious Ties to His Brother’s Real-Estate Business

Maybe thats his NEW IDENTITY when he has fully recovered from his plastic surgery

accounting for any 'Epstein' resemblance ?

The ground work has been laid for a resurection!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the information!

It has already been confirmed that he was on his knees leaning forward. As I hypothosised earlier, is it possible to actually kill yourself in such a position? Meaning, once the airway was cut off surely a person would lose consciousness and as such, fall limp and therefore pressure wouldn't be maintained?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join