It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Shadow Government Being Exposed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

One describes an organic, decentralized, and loose association of like-minded bureaucrats you could call the Trump resistance. The other is something altogether different.

They work together. I remember early in Trump's presidency reading that the "Deep State" members were holding secret meetings inside some church in Arlington, VA.

A shadow government describes an organized apparatus comprised of a group of people who truly control everything in the US and elsewhere, through manipulation, intimidation, blackmail, etc. Their efforts are centrally coordinated to achieve their aims.

It's made up of the NSA, CIA, and FBI. Wasn't it Bill Binney who told us that he resigned when he realized who all was being spied on and said that it was primarily being used for blackmail? No doubt our spying agencies work with other national corrupt spying agencies when it suits them around the world. We already know that they've spied on other foreign leaders.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Now that would shock the world.

Shock is the last thing I would experience. More like vindication after
knowing this for most of my adult life.

CFR Trilateral commission

edit on 13-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Since we're in the Skunk Works, I'm going to take it a step further and say the absolute true powers that rule/run our world are not actually from this planet-- and even possibly otherworldy.

A lot of tin-foil required.

Side note: I would still confidently make this assertion outside of the Skunk Works.

I just made this assertion in another thread about JE, OP loam was participating in that thread as well, instead of re typing, I’ll link my reply for anyone interested as it is quite long....but on theme with your comment, knowledgehunter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Physical weapons will not work in a spiritual war.

My last paragraph on that comment is where I hope any who read it will benefit from most.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Great post, I think you hit the nail right on the head. Pretty much along the lines of what I believe as well.

We'd be considered crazy to most normal people for believing such things, but in all honesty, who cares what they think and who cares to be normal, right? I'm of the belief that this type of "knowledge" isn't meant to be understood by everyone.

Stay woke, my friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
You can't make this stuff up!

Dr. Barbara Sampson said a city medical examiner performed the autopsy Sunday while a private pathologist observed the examination at the request of Epstein's representatives.

The private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden,
was the city's chief medical examiner in the late 1970s and has been called as an expert witness in high-profile cases including by the defense at O.J. Simpson's 1994 murder trial.

Link.

So who is Dr. Micheal Baden???

Baden was the chief medical examiner of the City of New York from 1978 to 1979. He was chairman of the House Select Committee on Assassinations' Forensic Pathology Panel that investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Link.

Are you freaking kidding me? What are the chances?

Wasn’t he the main Pathologist on the show ‘Forensic Files’?

I used to watch that show all the time.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yes. It's just odd that Epstein's family chose this guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Over the years I've heard many stories about the US having a shadow government. Now understand, I'm not talking about the deep state term that has been used so frequently over the past 2 years.

One describes an organic, decentralized, and loose association of like-minded bureaucrats you could call the Trump resistance. The other is something altogether different.

A shadow government describes an organized apparatus comprised of a group of people who truly control everything in the US and elsewhere, through manipulation, intimidation, blackmail, etc. Their efforts are centrally coordinated to achieve their aims.

I have to be honest, I have been a fence-sitter on many of the secret society and shadow government threads I've seen over the years. Maybe I'm willfully naive, but I just don't own enough tinfoil for all of that.

But today, I saw something that changed all of that for me.

First, you have to begin with a thread I posted earlier today.

Russia Probe Twist: A Billion Dollar CEO, A Convicted Russian Agent And The FBI

The source material is a very long read and I urge everyone to track that story closely.

But for purposes of this thread, I'll save you some time and tell you that what is asserted there by billionaire Patrick Byrne. He says that the FBI Russian collusion entrapment effort was not just targeted against Donald Trump, but included Hillary Clinton as well.

What? How does that make sense?

Again, you'll have to read Sarah Carter's article to understand why he makes this claim.

So effectively all along we have been thinking about the Russian collusion story as a left right thing and Donald Trump. But with Byrne's recent assertions, that would no longer make sense. In fact, what it suggests is that there's a rogue, organized element in our government- a secret shawdow government- that operates to control the oval office no matter who occupies it.

Ordinarily, that conclusion would seem like a big stretch, requiring lots of tinfoil.

But parallel to this story is the Jeffrey Epstein case.

There are so many details that can be discussed, that I would never be able to do justice to them all in a single thread. But the most important thing to know is that it seems pretty certain Jeffrey Epstein was an intelligence asset, who indisputably had the dirt on some of the most powerful people on the planet.

Then he ends up dead by suicide in a facility where that supposedly doesn't happen. Every possible failure point fails.

Finally, whether it's been from the Qanon people, FOX news, GOP members of Congress, and many others, we keep hearing the 'truth' is much bigger than we know and will stun the world.

What scandal could possibly rise to that level???

If you see a Russian-collision-entrapment story, which was politically neutral....AND...the fact of a billionaire intelligence asset collecting some pretty monstrous dirt on some pretty powerful people, it becomes very easy to see how these two things together are really connected to a larger program controlled by the same source....in other words, a secret shadow government pulling the strings of governance and commerce.

Now that would shock the world.

I do own some tinfoil... but I am not sure something like that is as organized as you are suggesting.

A more likely dynamic is factions with different goals, with some overlap ala a Venn Diagram.

It IS plausible, that Hillary was more than willing to play ball... and was in consort with such a thing, and Trump was a known quotient that would NOT play ball.

It is a matter of fact, that control files in the DC beltway are a way of life there. Having skeletons sure as hell doesn't mean you won't get access in DC, it does mean you will be made to "play ball"... or else.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
yeah right

let me know when someone from the Federal Reserve is under arrest

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't know about this one.

Anyone who claims to have proof of something that they "are going" to reveal.... my bs alarm goes off....why not just release it now if you got it?

Doesn't hurt to hope what he says is true and he can back it up...Time will tell, it always does.
edit on 13-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Loam -
I think you would be a beneficial add to my research into the Octopus. Look into the Inslaw case, Danny Casolaro’s “suicide” death, and how the sale of PROMIS software by some, including Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine Maxwell’s father, and how this ties to Jon Jacoby, Systematics, Jon being Mary Jacoby’s father, and Mary being Glenn Simpson’s wife.

I could spell out so much more but it’s easier just to ask you to please read.
Lots of reading - but well worth it because if you’re reaching this point, you can’t stop digging.

Help us research.

National Archives- Inslaw
National Archives blog post The Octopus

Felix Sater connects to... much
edit on 8/13/2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
These records are mostly not online in the archives and are “sensitive” so require “review” before copies can be scanned for purchase. I’m to the point where I’ve reached the review process, which takes 20 days.

Then under FOIA, I’ve requested other information so we will see.

Everything compiled thus far is open source.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What I find extremely curious about the Epstein death;
aside from the fact that the official story is uber suspicious is
that in the months preceding there were just a few threads
that received very little interest, not much attention either.

Now that the official story is that he is dead, the main
thread is very big and a lot of flags. In past times
I could have imagined that thread would have had
over 300 flags. People have come and gone, so
I expect that the 192 it is currently at is a big WOW.

Were people afraid to engage? Was the topic so
horrid and depressing that it repelled folks from
participating? I am just really curious about this.

Now moving forward here we are and there are
dozens and dozens of threads, which I think is
great actually. Maybe if nothing else his death
will serve as a wake up call to those who may
have drifted back into a lull.

And for the record, I do think that he was engaged
with some of the most high powered people, who
were also high profile. That he kept diaries and video,
supposedly video of every room and place on that
island, there are a lot of scared people out there.

Are Trump and Barr the team to expose this massive
web of filth and corruption? It could be. He survived
Russiagate and stood against the biggest coup I have
ever lived to see in my lifetime.

Godspeed to all who labor for the truth!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The big Epstein thread was literally hi jacked yesterday ... see some of the comments.

This might get deleted but it’s behavior ... in “myATS” tab, would show new replies,piling on, but as you went to the thread it was stuck on an old reply; then periodically you would go back, and it was like a data dump of many comments would then show....

I follow others threads and only that one was behaving that way.

It felt like it had been grabbed and was being screened by a 3rd party.

Just throwing it out there.

I, too, was quite surprised at the amount of attention his suicide got in contrast to how other stories about him of recent kind of got thrown by the wayside.

Interesting times right now, this is my first time to be participating in an event currently unfolding, but it’s reminiscent of some of the past ATS threads and their mystery.

The “algorithm” machine playing around with twitter trends and other instances of weirdness have caught my attention, as well.

And Godspeed right back at ya, burntheships!

a reply to: burntheships

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

vérllíé íntáléstíngk 😎

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It turns out there is some sort of glitch related to when a certain poster posts. After an hour or so, the glitch resolves itself.

There is a thread on this in the Board Issues forum.

Nothing nefarious...just a tech issue.

edit on 13-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It turns out there is some sort of glitch related to when a certain poster posts. After an hour or so, the glitch resolves itself.

There is a thread on this in the Board Issues forum.

Nothing nefarious...just a tech issue.

Bubble=BUSTED!

I thought I’d caught malevolence! Thanks for setting it straight though, I’m glad to know perhaps all my posts on that thread aren’t being reviewed real time by some agency, although I usually try to interject enough wit to be of entertainment value, at the very least. 😉

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The shadow government is part lobbyists, part bribery.

Look at gun control, the Republicans are tight lipped about gun control, why? One of their biggest campaign benefactors is the NRA. The same can be said about Pfizer, glasco Smith Klein, etc-they seem to be given leniency, they get to play fast and loose with these SSRI's and other drugs, and from personal experience those drugs surely weren't tested first-they are harmful.

Money is the secret government.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
S&F
But...
Day late and a dollar short.
This is not news.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

People are still looking for the shadow of Amelia Earhart from the 1930's.
OP has been an ATS member since 2004 so I'm sure they have seen the shadow government at work.
Too many different potential perspectives involved with any kind of shadow operation.
We can't even get an agreement about a simple page index feature.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join