It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIGFOOT: Experts* Are Theorising That The ‘Bear’ That Saved A Lost Child Was Bigfoot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The "experts" the headline refers to are both mainstream wildlife experts as well as cryptozoological experts. We'll never know what really happened but I believe this explanation is as good as the official one because the only "evidence" is the words of a 3 year old child. It can be presumed he knows what a bear looks like but has never been exposed to a bigfoot creature (movies, books, etc) so it's possible that the only way he could explain his survival was to refer to a bear...anyway, enjoy...

"As bear researcher Chris Servheen from the University of Montana unambiguously told The Guardian, “I’ve never known such a thing to happen, bears don’t do that.” We can all agree that it is surely miraculous that little Casey survived, but we must also all agree that it is pretty unlikely that it was the friendship of a bear that allowed him to survive. Luckily, there is a very simple, very plausible explanation for how he managed to survive: Bigfoot."

www.pedestrian.tv...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I live in bear country, and this type of behavior would be extremely abnormal.

Not that they are mindless killing machines, usually they are the opposite.
Following the nose to the next feed, until something scares them and they bolt.

As for bigfoot protecting a small child, it may have been in its best interest to make sure the child was located in good health.

If i was a bigfoot trying to stay out of the humans crosshairs, having a massive search by a bunch of humans would not be a comforting thought.

I believe they watch us quite a bit, whether out of curiosity or self preservation. That being said, anything that watches another living thing will usually see behavior or situations that it can empathize with.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
I live in bear country, and this type of behavior would be extremely abnormal.

Not that they are mindless killing machines, usually they are the opposite.
Following the nose to the next feed, until something scares them and they bolt.

As for bigfoot protecting a small child, it may have been in its best interest to make sure the child was located in good health.

If i was a bigfoot trying to stay out of the humans crosshairs, having a massive search by a bunch of humans would not be a comforting thought.

I believe they watch us quite a bit, whether out of curiosity or self preservation. That being said, anything that watches another living thing will usually see behavior or situations that it can empathize with.

Just my 2 cents.

Good analysis, thank you!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

"As bear researcher Chris Servheen from the University of Montana unambiguously told The Guardian, “I’ve never known such a thing to happen, bears don’t do that

So , that one line led to the only other possibility being Bigfoot ?
Think folks....

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Thanks! I never tire of creatures, known or unknown. Bigfoot is one my favorite subjects of interest though.
Had a bit of an encounter a few years ago, and had one walk across the road ahead of my vehicle one night .

Big guy in a rubber suit my ass! Not in -40 at 2am in norther Wisconsin. Nobodies that bored.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Could've been DB without his shirt on for all we know.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I believe there's a "missing 411" case similar to this. Unfortunately, the toddler was found dead days later, but had nuts and berries local to the area in his stomach.

The Bigfoot are real. I got to my favorite early hunting spot around 5a.m. one year, just before the sun started coming up. I know the area so well that I can navigate with little use of a flashlight.

I get seated in my spot, and not 2 minutes later there's a huge growl within 100 feet of me. I grab my flashlight to try and see wtf just made the sound, and two fist-sized rocks came flying at me like a pitch from Nolan Ryan.

Never got a solid look at what it was. But unless it were a couple kids playing a prank, at 5am, 3 miles from the nearest road, I'm convinced it was a bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Anything that can see in the dark and growl deep is a predator.

Last time I checked, they don't usually throw rocks to scare off prey.

I quit putting my stands in trees with mushrooms in the area. Twice ive had stands get destroyed and scattered around.

The black bear will climb up em and hang out, but they don't turn em into basketballs and rip the ladders apart.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Bad description on my part about the growl. It wasn't deep like a bear, more like a coyote howl mixed with a mountain lion snarl. Most bizarre thing I've ever heard.

As for the rocks, they only came flying in after I shined the light in its direction. I was in such shock that I didn't even grab my damn rifle

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I’m a skeptic but one day a friend and my relatives were tracking a deer and something threw rocks at them after dark. The next morning when I got home and got out of the truck something let out the weirdest scream I ever heard up on the ridge. I’ve heard bobcats, owls and ever animal around this area but that was the only time I ever heard that yell.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Bears are very intelligent beings, look up their brain mass and behavior.

A healthy individual would not want to harm a child.

edit on 12-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
I believe there's a "missing 411" case similar to this. Unfortunately, the toddler was found dead days later, but had nuts and berries local to the area in his stomach.

The Dennis Martin case is also a strange one and apparently involved the FBI and Green Berets.

link

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
I’m a skeptic but one day a friend and my relatives were tracking a deer and something threw rocks at them after dark. The next morning when I got home and got out of the truck something let out the weirdest scream I ever heard up on the ridge. I’ve heard bobcats, owls and ever animal around this area but that was the only time I ever heard that yell.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Like you, I've spent enough time in the woods to know what's what.

The sound is indescribable. You immediately realize "Well that ain't normal".

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

We'll never know what really happened but I believe this explanation is as good as the official one because the only "evidence" is the words of a 3 year old child.

I don't understand this will the child remain a 3 yo forever? Do humans
not posses memory? Will this child not be able to tell us in five years
whether he sees a bear in his memory or something else?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

they should take him through a picture book and get him o say something he sees the 'bear " that carried him. Throw in a bigfoot every now and then to confirm the sighting. Then take him to a zoo to give him a real live look at the bear that carried him. Using this process would reliable because unless a child is pressured, a child not likely lie.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Well, first off we only have black bears in my area. Considerably smaller than grizzelys. They usually scare off easy unless it's a mama with cubs. Even then they usually bark the youngsters up a tree and you have a stare down for a couple seconds and they retreat.

Second, whatever threw those rocks either had a rocket launcher that they used or had super-human strength. They threw warning shots cuz I felt the wind whisp right passed by head. If whatever the hell it was wanted to kill me, I have no doubt it would've.

I haven't been back to that spot since. Not sure how many warnings the Bigfoot give before tacking action, but one's enough for me.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

Well, first off we only have black bears in my area. Considerably smaller than grizzelys. They usually scare off easy unless it's a mama with cubs. Even then they usually bark the youngsters up a tree and you have a stare down for a couple seconds and they retreat.

Second, whatever threw those rocks either had a rocket launcher that they used or had super-human strength. They threw warning shots cuz I felt the wind whisp right passed by head. If whatever the hell it was wanted to kill me, I have no doubt it would've.

I haven't been back to that spot since. Not sure how many warnings the Bigfoot give before tacking action, but one's enough for me.

Not saying you did not encounter a bigfoot, i am a believer too, just offering this logical explanation, you see, studying bears is a hobby of mine, even a small Black Bear has superhuman strength compared to a Hu-Man

And i hope you never encounter an old black bear with broken teeth and advanced Trichinosis, would make anyone soil themselves.
edit on 12-8-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I like the logical explanation, cuz that would put my mind at ease. But I know what a bear sounds like, this was no bear.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

There is no bigfoot, its a legend, same as yeti, loch ness etc... in this world, such creatures cant hide excerpt they are invisible.

<<   2  3 >>

join