It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay...What Do We Know???? (Epstein death).

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Okay...What Do We Know?

1. Epstein was in "jail", not prison.
Check, that's what they told us.

2. Epstein "allegedly" tried to commit suicide once before his 'alleged' death
Another Check, that's the official story, except the allegedly part, that is an open ended statement that leaves some doubt.

3. Epstein is allegedly dead by way of "hanging".
Check again, that's all in the reports.

As official information from legit media sources, I'd say that's what we know alright.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
according to the daily mail he was taken of suicide watch which i recon was very convenient reply to: Bluntone22

Well sure.
He tried to commit suicide 2 weeks ago but he was taken care of by the mental heath programs in our country so he was cured...

Bull pucky.....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What do we know about Epstein's death?

Hmmm....

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold
I heard this also. The psychiatrist could be in deep doo doo as he shouldn’t have been taken off suicide watch. I do think someone is going to take the fall for this but it will be a small fall. I would like to see A totally outside entity do the autopsy as there is no one In government I would trust with this BS.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The investigation has to look real for the moment, but it will fade from the news cycles.

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead. He's being protected the right way, because his trial is not until October 2020. No way he could be kept on "suicide watch" and kept safe from the powerful people who want him dead, for that long. THINK ABOUT IT.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The investigation has to look real for the moment, but it will fade from the news cycles.

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead. He's being protected the right way, because his trial is not until October 2020. No way he could be kept on "suicide watch" and kept safe from the powerful people who want him dead, for that long. THINK ABOUT IT.

I find it hard to believe that those who want him alive for his trial in 2020 would go through such an elaborate ruse just to keep him safe.

How will they explain lying to the public ?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I would be disappointed if the federal government did not implement such an elaborate ruse for a just cause like this.

The system they used to attempt and keep President Trump from being elected and then putting in place a coup to get rid of him after he was elected was far more complicated.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sheye

I would be disappointed if the federal government did not implement such an elaborate ruse for a just cause like this.

The system they used to attempt and keep President Trump from being elected and then putting in place a coup to get rid of him after he was elected was far more complicated.

Truth, but the type of people with the sycophantic loyalty it takes to pull that off wouldn't be interested in doing this. Too many of their heroes stand to be implicated.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Unfortunately in America, Lady Justice continually has her
blindfold ripped from her face and pimp slapped.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Trump can easily stop this madness. He doesn't even have to tweet anything...right now.

All he has to do is issue an order to seize the body, and have the FBI cordon off the crime scene.

Trump already controls the media narrative, because he can "trump" them with a tweet. So, if people fail to follow written orders from Trump...then he can expose these obstructions at any time...and no one can argue to the contrary.

On the other hand, if Trump is silent, then this speaks volumes.

You see, there are lots of things we can deduce from the few things we know.

Additionally, as I noted earlier; a toxicology report is critical. People who don't want to be hung don't go easy. Therefore, it would require more than a couple of people to hang someone (and we KNOW hanging was the cause of death, right? Anything else would cause CHAOS!) So, to hang someone who didn't want to be hanged, and to not make a HUGE commotion, you would have to drug that person before you tried to hang them. Hence the toxicology report.

Bottom line...

1. We need to see the Medical Examiner's report. We need to see the cause of death was cardiac arrest as a result of hanging and asphyxiation.

2. We need to see what the mechanism was for the hanging (rope, bed sheet, etc). The scars on the body won't lie...even 200 years from now!

3. We need the forensic report of how Epstein hung himself. In other words, did he use a light fixture, a door knob..what? It's not easy to hang yourself in a jail! Not easy at all!! (did someone throw him a rope, and say "do it, or else?" Okay...there will be a signature of that rope, and if it's missing than something is wrong.

You see, we can rationally deduce all kinds of things from this.

Now, the BIG question will be...how do they fill in the blanks?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Honestly, we can rest a bit easy over this whole matter. We can.

This is the greatest conspiracy since the JFK assassination! Nobody died in Watergate. People died here.

This won't go away very easy. This is the greatest conspiracy of our time. AND, it IS a conspiracy, no matter how you slice it!

The death of this douche bag has put the MSM, the government, and all the NGO's in a box. There's no escape from this one.

People will not let it go. There will HAVE to be answers, and if those answers are shady the S# WILL hit the fan!!

Guaranteed!!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The "Manual of deceptions, tricks and ruses" has existed for a long time. The old corrupt Obama DOJ, and the renewed Trump DOJ use that manual, but for different goals.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtellfrom the photo of him being treated in the hospital hallway it looks like blood is coming out of his left ear. Must have been a difficult hanging.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If it was suicide there is no evidence needed to be preserved...In a high profile case like this the media would be all over that jail cell taking pictures...But, nothing...They didn't even bother to tell us what he hung himself with...

Former inmate says there is absolutely nothing to hang anything from to hang yourself in those cells...

Plus, it's claimed that their camera system covering the cell went on the fritz...

I'd say he's either alive, or someone knocked him off...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I saw a comment on a news story about people being shocked that Epstein is dead:

Surprised people awoke this morning to the shocking news of Jeffery Epstein's suicide. Nobody was more surprised than Jeffery Epstein.
edit on 10-8-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychicCroMag
a reply to: Willtellfrom the photo of him being treated in the hospital hallway it looks like blood is coming out of his left ear. Must have been a difficult hanging.

But did you notice how large his head is?

Some on Twitter noticed his head is too big in that picture.
Photoshopped? And who and why was that picture taken?

They tell us nothing but a picture is released, Does that make sense?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Working under the assumption that he is actually dead, we have to then ask, what is suicide or murder?

Suicide, then nothing else to discuss. He was an evil man and took a cowards way out.

If it was murder? Then who would profit most by his death?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The person who said he was taken off suicide watch could not say who took him off or why and spoke only on condition of anonymity. Also, if he had tried to kill himself three weeks ago, why does no one know how he allegedly did so? And if he tried once already, why on Earth would anyone take him off suicide watch?

Also, why do all the reporting stories say he was, "...found unresponsive in his cell." If he hung himself wouldn't they have found him hanging in his cell, as opposed to unresponsive?

I try to imagine that conversation:
"Hey Bob, look at this guy. He is unresponsive."
"Yeah, Ted. He just kinda swings back and forth a little bit and refuses to answer. I dunno..."

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If its an operation Trump then is in on it. He’ll do no such thing.

This is a government operation and Trump is head of the government

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Only the head shrink can take him off suicide watch

Also, why do all the reporting stories say he was, "...found unresponsive in his cell." If he hung himself wouldn't they have found him hanging in his cell, as opposed to unresponsive?

This is a good point.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join