It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, A Pentagon Inside Job.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Did you know, the Pentagon committed 9/11 as part of updating Earth's global computer systems of the military, the public sector, the criminal justice system and the free market, Wall Street etc. this explains why Facebook and Apple Phones where released post 9/11. It was all part of the fall of Communism, and the Berlin Wall, the emergence of the Euro currency, and the extension the legal bar society throughout the former USSR States, as the Military industrial Complex took over the planet amidst the fog of war and financial crash, which was part of the updating of the computer systems, and the Greek Banking Bailout? Apollo, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Eris, Artemis, The American Greek Republic, Olympus cameras, Philadelphia, the Olympic Games etc. Do you all see the pattern connecting before your eyes?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Follow the money.

I read a piece of psychological analysis explaining why our leaders are so immoral. It is called the "metamorphic effect of power" coined by David Kipnis in his behavior psychology book, "Power Holders" and his book, "Power and Technology." You've heard the expression from Lord Acton, "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." Well, it's even worse than just simple corruption! It turns out there is a fatal flaw in human psyche when it comes to people in positions of power. In Kipnis's book he focuses not on the worker, consumer, or citizen. But instead he focuses on the CEO, corporation, and government official. He focuses on the power holder and not the masses under control. And his results are astounding! It turns out when people assume positions of power it changes the way they think.

The people in positions of power eventually experience a growing sense of contempt and hatred for the people they have power or influence over. This is why the leader of communism, or all types of governments, eventually turn on their people. Kipnis coins this effect the "metamorphic effect of power". When your psyche changes there becomes a point where you don't see the people you have power over as human beings, but insects or automaton machines not worthy of shred of respect with having no moral consequences if you squash them like ants under your foot. The only way not to be changed by metamorphic effect is to be aware of it's existence.

edit on 5-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No, do not follow the money, money has # all to do with it, money is just a means to an end, follow the military.

Why are they immoral? Why are the police and criminal justice system as immoral and as cruel as the gangster they punish? Numerous things, hypocrisy, self righteousness, but most importantly, the future, the deep future, the military, space and war, and of course, extraterrestrials and global interstellar governing bodies like the UN, EU, and G20, they believe in perpetual war, the generals, their scientists, and the military architects, not only as a human truth, which they feel is supported by the fact war is a constant in animal kingdom, be it nonhuman war, but primitive conflict, but a universal truth, and the military must also evolve, just as computer evolves from windows 98 to windows 10, the military evolves from muskets and wooden ships, to fighter jets, fighter jets to spacecraft, this is why, and this is how they committed 9/11 and every other was, so as to update not only Earth's global computer system, but the military weaponry and clothing, the architecture, the trends of the free market, the military, airport checkouts, the McDonald's eurosaver menu and Adidas' range of trainers and tracksuits. Do you see the pattern? Do you see them?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ohhh for the love of Zeus everyone knows that they did it to pave the way for the Galactic federation of light and their supreme leader Donald J Trump to achieve global domination.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

the untangle the patterns and connection I have stated, and disprove me with truths, you know nothing about the Architecture of civilisation. What do you know of Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, the Kaba, computer systems, supercomputers, data centres, Homeland security, the NSA, etc?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I read your post and your comments did not seem to having to do with what I wrote.

It's funny how people say government is the most inefficient and worthless organization on the planet yet the military is the best government in existence.

edit on 5-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Nonsense, Military is the worst government in existence, trust me, only an intellectual american pigredneck thinks like that, we live in a huge supermax prison, called Earth, and in this prison, the right wing, the far right, gangsters etc. are prison snitches,

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yeah, I know, don't feed the trolls, but he surely is a busy little troll.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You consider someone who is smarter than you, a troll, so as to save face, and to protect your alpha-male ego, I'd imagine?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

One question, how old are you?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What do you know of Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, the Kaba, computer systems, supercomputers, data centres, Homeland security, the NSA, etc?

A superior extraterrestrial intelligence such as myself does not concern oneself with such trivial earthling nonsense.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Would you like to take a guess?
And why does my age matter?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

You consider someone who is smarter than you, a troll, so as to save face, and to protect your alpha-male ego, I'd imagine?

Frankly, I'm not seeing that.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Surprisingly, in the bigger scheme of things I also consider it trivia.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sure, I’m gonna say 20ish.

Why does this matter: When we are young, we tend to think a lot of ourselves. You know, like saying you’re part of the Illuminati. As we get older, most everyone tends to get humbled. Less grandiose statements, and all in all, more reality based and logical.

Now, can you answer my original question? How old are you?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Sure, I’m gonna say 20ish.

With a high opinion of himself. That doesn't explain what we're seeing, though. I'm guessing a teen on the spectrum. Clearly autistic.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Well the Illuminati is not a conspiratorial organisation it's a craftsman's guild like Rembrandt's work shop, the same craft guilds, that up until post Word War two and the arrival of Wall Street and multinational companies like Nike and Adidas, made your shoes, your suits, your furniture, your ornaments etc, this type of guild, it is why it is called arts and crafts, crafted good, craft beer etc. Illuminati means enlightenment, and is related to the enlightenment of man to the knowledge of the science, the same enlightenment, that produced the likes of Leonardo, Isaac Netwon, etc. and Illuminati is a play on the Latin.
I'm 30 year of age, and a Savant with High Functioning Autism, savant in over 20 subjects.
The Illuminati you refer to and which you assume I mean, is the Illuminati from conspiracy, associated with freemasonry and word domination, which has nothing to do with the real Illuminati.

edit on 5-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Indeed, I am autistic, and a savant in over 20 fields with an IQ over 200, and highly respected architect, with over 5000 years of architectural knowledge.
Also it is vital to have a high opinion of one self, otherwise one lacks confidence and self esteem, and becomes lost to depression, yet not too big an opinion, because ego especially super ego of power, fame and authority is worst. A fine balance.
edit on 5-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

i am starting to think that maybe wars are part of mans nature, we are at the top of the food chain and we have no predators other than ourselves , maybe wars are a way to cull man , medical knowledge enables us to live longer these days but there could be a limit .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join