It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devon Nunes Mysteriously tweet. Is James Comey getting his comeuppance ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Nunes seems gullible and easily manipulated. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a Qanon'er.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

That makes a lot of sense .

I wonder if they grow feed on site ?

I read that it was a 43 acre farm with about 1200 Cows.

How many Cows does a acre of land support in Iowa ?

P.S

You’re probably right I just want to know if they harvest I’m looking for at least a little wiggle room . 😇

P.P.S

Are you guys still talking about the reporter from esquire magazine ? Lol
edit on 28-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Nunes has very little credibility IMO. I would take what he says/tweets with a fine grain of salt.

Ah yes, there it is...

The whole "He doesn't think like my cult does, so he has very little credibility."

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

It depends on what kind of operation they're running up there. If it's feedlot, it doesn't take much land to support a lot of cows because the cows are heavily stocked in a small area to keep them from moving around a lot and feed intensively on grain feed to fatten them to move on to slaughter.

A stocker/feeder type operation is younger calves pastured from weaning til they're ready to be moved on to finishing in a feedlot operation. They'll be less densely stocked and pastured.

Then there are cow/calf operations where they get the food chain started.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I should’ve been clearer I know there’s debate on exercise for dairy cattle .

But I should’ve said an acre of corn instead of an acre of land .

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ever heard "knee high by the 4th of july"?. I dont think this is a cryptic tweet. Its de-tassling time.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Oh , it's coming , and More..... . Succotash

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Ever heard "knee high by the 4th of july"?. I dont think this is a cryptic tweet. Its de-tassling time.

My midwestern wife says the same thing. We cut corn here in Texas around Memorial Day.
With the heat, the only things growing now are coastal bermuda (hay) the beginning of cotton planting and soybeans.

Besides, the real mystery is that phrase "42B cut", and the #Q posted Comey corn field pic with thisthis:
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]

And of course I have NO clue what that's all about either...

ganjoa
Q

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

You got that from, 'Corn ready for to be cut'?

Devon need for to learn proper grammar so communication is more better.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I'm hoping that this individual report on Comey that I've been hearing about since last April is finally about to be leaked, even if just a little. Here's an excerpt from April 25th...

A "bombshell" report on former FBI Director James Comey is coming out in two weeks, attorney Joe diGenova said on Wednesday.

He made the declaration during a Fox News panel discussion on alleged government surveillance abuse.

"The Horowitz report is coming out in May or possibly early June," Joe diGenova, a former U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, said. He was referring to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act investigation.

"There’s another report that everyone has forgotten about involving James Comey alone," diGenova said. "That will be out in two weeks. That report is going to be a bombshell. It is going to open up the investigation on a very high note, and there are going to be criminal referrals in it."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 29-7-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I didn’t even notice that . 🤦‍♂️

He sounds like me . Lol

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Nunes seems gullible and easily manipulated. I wouldn't be surprised if he is a Qanon'er.

Nunes sits on the House Intel committee, and has seen the full unredacted documents.

He is itching to make those documents public, and it seems as if Trump is giving him permission to do exactly that.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Nunes sits on the House Intel committee, and has seen the full unredacted documents.

He is itching to make those documents public, and it seems as if Trump is giving him permission to do exactly that.

Attorney general Barr is giving Congressman Devin Nunes Declassified documents that can be published starting this coming Wednesday. Those documents will show criminal activity by the Obama Administration.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Comey vying for the Nobel Peace Prize. Out standing in his field. Should be obvious.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Nunes has very little credibility IMO. I would take what he says/tweets with a fine grain of salt.

Ah yes, there it is...

The whole "He doesn't think like my cult does, so he has very little credibility."

I don't really trust any of them, but Nunes comes across like a Warren or AOC of the right.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Nunes has made so many ultimatum type statements, it's hard to keep track. Reminds me of Hannity.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
It looks like I can scratch the IG report.

Doug Collins (HJC) said that’s been delayed till early fall .

Strike one

This tells me one of two things:

1) They keep uncovering more kernels (see what I did there) to investigate and it will bring down more people
or
2) It's gonna be quite underwhelming so Trump is having them delay it until closer to the election so what little impact it will have will be maximized

Sadly this entire affair has me thinking it's option 2. I don't expect any of these scum to see justice.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Tonight Hannity said the inspector general‘s report is coming out in a few days and there’s a referral for Comey to be indicted.

Under 18 U.S. Code § 793. Gathering, transmitting or losing defense informationremoving classified documents, theft of government documents and false or misleading statements . 10 yrs max if there’s only one charge and it meets the criteria it’s only a year .

18 U.S. Code § 1924. Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material 5 yrs max

18 U.S.C. § 641 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 641. Public money, property or records 10 yrs max if it’s only one charge and meets criteria it’s only a year .

18 U.S. Code § 1001. Statements or entries generally 8 yrs max

I don’t think I’m going on the limb to say that it’s more than likely there will be multiple charges per statute .

Hannity is claiming Bruce Ohr’s 302’s will also be coming out in the same time.

If everything is true we now know why Barr chose not to prosecute him on the earlier referral .

Not enough meat on the bone .

Hmmmmmm🤔

I wonder if the corn is about to be cut ?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I thought they were saying the IG report wasn't coming until September now?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The new information came from Hannity. Sometimes he spot on sometimes he ain’t .

We’ll know by Monday or Tuesday .

<< 1    3 >>

join