It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's Black Book's Billionaires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You need over a thousand million dollars to be called a billionaire and that is a whole lot of money .

This Vanity Fair article names several published from Epstein's contact book , without even mentioning Trump or Clinton . It examines where he might have gotten all of his own money and intimates that some of those he knew were probably supplied by him .

Here's some excerpts :

For reasons that are far from obvious, he had a lot of rich friends.

Everyone from Prince Andrew to Les Wexner, the billionaire founder of L Brands, makes an appearance in his notorious black book.

Leon Black, the billionaire founder of Apollo Management, the private-equity behemoth, is in there too; Black made Epstein a director of his family foundation.

Then there is Glenn Dubin, the billionaire founder of Highbridge Capital Management, a big hedge fund in which Dubin sold a majority interest to JPMorgan Chase in 2004.

His relationship with Dubin is a case study in Epstein's complicated, mysterious social life, and how it intersected with his business. The conventional wisdom is that Dubin met Epstein through his wife, Eva Andersson-Dubin, a doctor and former Miss Sweden. Andersson reportedly dated Epstein for years before marrying Dubin.
What’s less well-known is that after Andersson married Dubin, Epstein became close to Dubin, too. “Epstein’s the godfather of Glenn’s three children,” says a person who knows Dubin well. “He’s tight, tight, tight with him.”

Dubin now has his own eponymous investment firm, among other investment vehicles, and is focusing on his philanthropy.

One of the people who knows him and Epstein well says he doubts Dubin’s reputation as a “philanthropic socialite” will any longer be enhanced by his and his wife’s association with Epstein.

The article also examines his actual known business relations with Daniel Zwirn , one of those worth several hundred million instead .

What shouldn't be forgotten is that Epstein knew Podesta and ex PM Tony Blair and Clinton by them all working together for a firm providing business intelligence called Teneo . (Which also has a pedo-philanthropic arm , because these people are of course so charitable when it comes to children , so willing to help , so able to take them away from their *bad* parents for a better life by funding f adoption agencies .) Because that's related to this article and to this theorizing that poeple on wall street are doing to understand where he got all this cash . For example wikipedia tells us the three of them were being paid a quarter of a million dollars a month to sit as directors . It doesn't add up to his 500 million net worth very quickly , but these facts call in the worst and most dangerous parts of this whole saga . Maybe that's why they havent mentioned it eg :

effrey Epstein, the convicted and once-again accused sexual predator, listed $559 million on his audited net worth statement, which was used, unsuccessfully, by his attorneys to try to get him released on bail. But no one on Wall Street can figure out how he made it. There are a number of theories making the rounds. There is the blackmail theory—that his knowledge of the sexual peccadillos of wealthy investors helped make him his money. There is the idea that, like George Soros, he made a killing betting against the British pound once upon a time.There is the theory that he has been providing rich people with tax and estate planning advice—some of which appears to be true, though it’s difficult to see how he could have made a fortune of that size in those businesses. One thing on which most Wall Street people I’ve talked to agree is that they believe he did not make his money trading options or derivatives or from managing other people’s money.

Whether some or all of these billionaires from Epstein's black book will be dragged to court remains to be seen , but meanwhile he is being held , bail refused , charged with trafficking , while the evidence and the big picture grows by the day . It's apparent that this story while well publicised in America is under a D notice or similar enforced mass ignorance in Britain , probably to protect Prince Andrew . And that , is while the prosecutors of his pal are appealing for victims to come forward ? So we're denying any potential British victims or witnesses the chance to hear that appeal , and that , is wrong . Things should not be that way . But , they cannot change the truth from being what it is , and none of these molesters can escape justice in the long run . Money , even billions of dollars , cannot buy innocence , and only innocence carries peace of mind .

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Some very shady stuff about his wealth. It could be legit but I doubt it. The guy has 0 integrity. If known womanizer Trump kicks you out of his joint for relations with girls / women that is about as low as it gets. I also don't think he is a billionaire. He put up 500 plus million for his bail. Not a billion. If my life was on the line I would put all of it up. Nothing to fear nothing to hide.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The fact is that the presence of someone's name in a "Black Book" is no indication that they ever committed a crime. You'd need a lot more than that to implicate someone.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Never mind
edit on 22-7-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We will never know...anything...because they only tell us what they want us to know. Not one ATS member will be able to talk to anyone involved with Epstein. Consequently all the info we get is second hand, never to be able to be verified.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The fact is that the presence of someone's name in a "Black Book" is no indication that they ever committed a crime. You'd need a lot more than that to implicate someone.

This is true.

But flight logs are a whole other ball game.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

He’s far safer in jail.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

All the more reason why the judge's order to unseal and publicize over 2,000 Epstein court evidence documents, will be overturned by a higher-up judge. A judge who was either paid, or is complicit in some way.

The judge's unseal order was made almost 3 weeks ago. Something is already hindering execution of that order.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

This is true.

I see your flight logs, and I raise you secret/hidden cameras throughout all his estates... Maybe that's how he's acquired his wealth... blackmail..

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
All I know is a billionaire can buy a chit load of Saul Goodmans. Not to mention places were extraditions or lack there of can be bought.
edit on 22-7-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

This is true.

And what have they shown, exactly?

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ya know, it's funny to me. Okay, I have a decent life. But one million would see me through for the rest of my life in relative comfort.

Why, do these millionaires want to become billionaires?

Yep, I'm stupid. Could live happily on 1 million. Sigh.

Meanwhile, back to cutting winter wood.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

bally

edit on 23-7-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
Ya know, it's funny to me. Okay, I have a decent life. But one million would see me through for the rest of my life in relative comfort.

Yep, I'm stupid. Could live happily on 1 million. Sigh.

Meanwhile, back to cutting winter wood.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

bally

I think the ego of alot of these people is directly tied into how many zeros they have in their bank accounts.
I'm with you, I could live comfortably for the rest of my days on a million.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I have to agree that just one Lucky lottery ticket for a million bucks would have me set up for life.
I guess enough is just never enough for some people.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Maybe for the club prison he will go to... But real prison they tend to take care of his mind of you know what i mean.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

So they can buy private islands, yachts, travel the world to exotic places, rub shoulders with other elites, and purchase all manner of beads and baubles.

The most expensive resort in the world costs $100,000 a night — here’s what you get:
www.cnbc.com...

(So, think about it...A ten-night stay there would eat up your measley million)

Here's Necker Island, Richard Branson's "paradise". It's only $60,000 per nite:
www.therichest.com...

edit on 23-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

join