It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The racial tension between black females & other women when it comes to black men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I was listening to a short clip of Jesse Lee Peterson (I do on occasion, it's got some comedy gold in there some times) and the topic was about a white woman marrying a black man and Jesse was saying that she hated her race and wanted to be a "black savior". IDK if I agree with him but it got me thinking about why so many black women get very upset when they see mixed race couples, well black men with white women - IDK if they care too much the other way around, b/c I see black girls w/ white guys and it seems like it's black guy's who are often upset about this.

I'm only examining black women't point of view, obviously as an outsider here. Let's take a roughly representative sample size for the population of 14-15 black girls & same number of guys, then you have 65 white men and 65 white women (factor in ~17-20 latino women - later on). Now right off the bat, if no one cared about race, then there's a higher chance a white girl would end up with some black guys but there are MANY other factors that come into play.

Looking at criminal records there is an estimate that 30-35% of black men will have some sort of criminal conviction during their life, often in their earlier years, IDK if this is felony convictions or also misdemeanors, but this would drop the eligibility of the black men from 15 down to 10-11. Now if you look at education rates, less than 1/2 graduate from high school and those who enter college 40% graduate (so 2-3.4 men), the rest don't attend college or fail out, which leads to these stats:

Stats of 15 average Black men
Less than 8 don't graduate HS
~4-5 will have a criminal records
only about 40% who attend college graduate
2-3 dont' attend college but have no record & graduated HS
~3-4 graduate college

So if a black woman wants a college graduate (black man), there are 3-4 to choose from out of 15 and when you factor in that there are 15 black women probably trying to land those guys, that's stiff competition.

Now factor in the white girls, those who would date a black guy and those which a black guy would date. Out of the 65 let's put that number at 15 - just so it is even with the black girls. All this doesn't even mention latino's which would have about 17-20 women to the black's 15 (b/c of higher population) and let's say 3-7 of them would, could, or want to date a black man & likewise.

So the total white/latino competition is maybe 18-24 women who are all looking at the same 3-4 "prize" black men that that those 15 black women are trying for. Now I'm sure there are going to be a fair number of those black women who those black men would not consider dating, maybe they have criminal records, no education, many kids, etc, so let's drop that to about 1/2 - at 8 women in the competition.

So for these 3-4 "most wanted" black men there is a total of 26-32 of all races of which the black women represent ~8 - or 25-30%. That means for every black girl, there are 3 other women in direct competition for "their man".

I'm not even bringing racism, racist ideas, etc into this, like keeping the races pure, though there are probably some women (and men) that may think this way which drastically limits their already slim choices.

So when you hear white (or latino) women talking about getting death stares (or even attacked - sometimes by groups/gangs) when they are out on dates with black men, or even while married, I wonder if the above reasons are a big part of the reasoning. If they had a larger selection from which to choose, I doubt there would be as much inter-racial hatred due to this issue. I've seen many video's of fights between white & black women, often, it seems, over the man.

Does this sound like a plausible explanation? I know I've heard this topic discussed on talk shows before, but no one ever seemed honest, they'd always say there was no problem or if there was an appearant problem, it was b/c of "personal reasons" like attitude, behavior, etc - nothing racial.

If these back of the napkin calculations are anywhere near close to being correct, I can totally understand why black women are very possessive of their men and why they talk so much schiytt about white girls - it's a defense mechanism from many angles.

What do you all think, does this make sense at all?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
This should certainly be an entertaining thread.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Seems to me black culture is violent , Fixing a problem is keeping it real and settling problems with violence
I’ll probably get an warning from a moderator now

edit on 7 213221 1919 by WUNK22 because: Spell check

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Although I am not responding to your question directly, I do have this response to bring:

Nothing wrong with a bit of mixing. A few sociologists or other did after all say that the future will be increasingly "mixed", so...

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
This should certainly be an entertaining thread.

I really wasn't trying to be racist at all with this, it's more about scarcity of resources for one reason or another, and you can't deny, if you watch unscripted video (YT, FB, Twitter, WorldStarHipHop,etc) that many black women are very protective (from other races) of their black men, even if they aren't dating them. I'll say that some whites & latino's are similarly, but there is NO WHERE NEAR the amount of evidence (probably like 50-80:1 black videos vs others where the women is attacking - verbally or physically) showing the other races. I've been keeping bookmarks, notes and tallies for the last 4+ years and it is demonstrably clear which "group" is represented in the vast majority of conflicts, assualts, robberies, etc 5,000+ bookmarks and near 12,000 tallies create a pretty clear representation.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Although I am not responding to your question directly, I do have this response to bring:

Nothing wrong with a bit of mixing. A few sociologists or other did after all say that the future will be increasingly "mixed", so...

Did my post come off as saying that it was wrong in any way - other than what some people who want to keep to their own race - and that isn't my opinion saying that. I'm just reporting that I might understand some of the behavior I've seen, b/c I never analyzed the actual numbers before.

I could do the exact same scenario but use something like cars instead of people and the results would show the same.

I'm trying to say I can sympathize with some black women who feel they have to be "on guard" because of their unique sociological situation.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I think you're putting to much thought into this.
Look at the comparison of children born out of wedlock.

Blacks are near 80% single mothers
Whites are 30ish %
Asian is 10ish %

Culture matters and black women are not as desirable as other when it comes to marriage.
Maybe it's black men not wanting to marry but either way it's a culture issue.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
old Habits die hard. Just imagine these people and what was taught by their parents. Growing up I heard, I don’t care who you marry just don’t marry a black person. It’s up to us to break those habits.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

What I'm about to say isn't really based on any scientific evidence or anything like that. It's just my perspective as a mixed-race hispanic male who's grown up around a lot of different cultures mixed with things I've read people claim on the internet, so it's all theory to be taken with a grain of salt.

Now, with that out of the way here is what I've read people claim online. I've read black men claim they like dating white women because they're easier to deal with. They don't have the bad attitude that comes with many black women in regards to, well, everything. Black women can be very rude, angry, violent, and just downright unpleasant to deal with. Many times fights are made much worse because of these types of attitudes and in the long run, many get tired of dealing with it.

Best recent example is the family that got into a fight at Disney World. Every time it looked like it was getting better, it started up again and more often than not it's because the women wouldn't stop talking the crap they were talking. They don't ever stop. Many of the fights that happen are because the crazy women make them happen. Another example is the lady who got shot and lost her baby. She's the one in trouble because she was the one who provoked the fight.

Now I know crazy comes in all shades and colors, oh trust me, I know this very well. My cousin is a prime example of this. She's white and hispanic and completely insane. When she's calm she's a very nice person, but when the crazy comes out it's no different than the crazy black ladies you see being ridiculous.

It may not be fair to say this stems from black culture, though, because there are plenty of hispanic women that act the same. The one common ground all the people who act this way share is city culture, or more specifically, gang and rap culture. The culture where people have to be hard, tough, can't accept even the slightest disrespect(even if it's not disrespectful) and act accordingly. At some point people get sick of this mentality and want nothing to do with it, so those that live that mentality get upset because, well, nobody wants to deal with them.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Your fascination with specifically black persons is remarkable in of itself
edit on 21-7-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
im half asian, and i observe mix race couples, and have been doing so since college.
there are just as many mix race couples now, as there have been since i have been taking notes. (im an artist-writer.)

in fact, there are more white chicks with asian guys, thankfully, as italian girls are my favorite.

BUT, on dating websites, asian guys, indian guys, and black girls are all the least favorable. which always amuses me. these are just the facts.

white girls AND asian girls are the most desired.

i get a mix of hits on dating websites, but actually very few asian girls lol. my mix is white, spanish, and black, those are the girls who dig me somehow, those are my 'demographics.'

another fascinating thing, i know which names are attractive to me, based on girls i match. its not iron clad, but in general, certain names have a slighty higher chance of being attractive to me. thats incredible.

again, if you take notes of your life, you can see fascinating patterns as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Are you just in a round about way trying to say that you have trouble picking up black men and get your ass constantly kicked by black women.

edit on 21-7-2019 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Women talk s#*t about other women...All the time.
I've seen it a million times...and every guy here is lying if they say they've never witnessed it.

It doesn't really matter what the catalyst is.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
To answer the question if black women hate it when black men date white women, the answer is an unequivocal YES! There is a ton of resentment.

I answer this as a black guy.

To really understand why though you have to unpack at lot of topics dealing with racism and to a lesser degree, classism. You also have to understand the historical context of slavery in the US and how it's effects permeate the black culture today.

Historically, white women have been considered forbidden fruit to black men. This goes back to slavery / reconstruction. White women were also held up as a beauty standard.

Over time as race started intermingling after slavery, many black men began to date white women. White women often became a status symbol as well for well to do black men.

Black women often feel abandoned by black men who date outside their race and there is the latent insecurity regarding beauty standards.... hence why so many black women wear weaves, wigs, etc. Not too mention skin lightening.

With all that said, today though you have a lot of black men who date other races because black women have become toxic. The combative, loud and obnoxious, black women stereotype is not attractive to men in general. It isn't even so much beauty as men don't like the above qualities in women. It isn't very feminine.

Further complicating matters, in which the OP addresses somewhat in his post, is the latent effects of black women buying into feminist BS. Black women attend college at very high levels and have risen in the professional world. However, black men have not necessarily made the same strides. The end result is you have a lot of highly educated black women who can't find equitable black male partners. Society tends to look down on professional women dating working class men.

As such, when you get successful black men who then choose to date white women, it creates this "Becky took one of the good ones" type of attitude among black women.

Personally, I am luck to have found a beautiful black women. I love black women, but I like women of all colors / nationalities. I know a sexy woman when I see one regardless of race. However, were I single again in this day and age, I very well could and probably would be dating outside my race.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
.... hence why so many black women wear weaves, wigs, etc. Not too mention skin lightening.

edit on 21-7-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
A quick note.... Since it seems you aren't opposed to candid videos on the subject, I might suggest looking up your key words on the Hodge Twins channel on youTube. That is, if you like some comedy and aren't afraid of sexual content. LOL! I've kind of gotten sucked down their rabbit hole lately.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
However, were I single again in this day and age, I very well could and probably would be dating outside my race.

Well said. I'm over 60 now but back when I was a teenager, race was never a differentiator when it came to women. I happened to fall in love with and marry a woman of the same race but it wasn't because of the color of her skin (more to do with other very wonderful attributes though
).

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

you heard of Tommy sotomayor? Check out his youtube channel if its still there.

Black women im guessing are un attractive to their same ethnicity due to their raising. Most are raised by the TV or a un attentive mother who dont care. And the cycle continues. White men like a bitchy woman though apparently.(not all you nubian princessess are bitches FYI) Personaly i dont care about the skin tone.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Secretrooster

it still happens there's a local politician [maori] who said he would not be happy if his daughter brought home a white boyfriend

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Do you know who I am?!

join