It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wielding machetes and baseball bats, MS-13 carried out ‘medieval’ killings, feds say

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
MS-13 gang members go on medieval crime spree in California.

Here it is ... this is what sanctuary policies get you. This lovely young people from El Salvador and Guatemala were likely seeking economic asylum. Right? And California is the land of milk and honey where they can only find a better life. Better to attack people with machetes and cut out their hearts. None of that spoon stuff for these kids!

MS-13 gang members in Los Angeles hacked to death seven people in the last two years, including a rival gang member who was dismembered and had his heart cut out by six MS-13 soldiers in the Angeles National Forest for defacing the gang’s graffiti, federal authorities alleged in an indictment unsealed Tuesday.

And that's just for defacing their graffiti! I get that artistic expression is very important for the younger generation. So to have that expression crossed out is sort of like making them an "un-person". Art is very personal, after all, but hacking someone to death, disemboweling them, and removing their heart seems a bit of an excessive way to express your upset over that.

Twenty-two people allegedly affiliated with the gang’s Fulton clique in the San Fernando Valley were indicted by a grand jury on racketeering charges that include nearly 200 criminal acts, committed across several states over nine years.

The sweeping, 78-page indictment marks the latest salvo between California law enforcement and the notorious gang, which was formed decades ago in Los Angeles and has since become a bogeyman for President Donald Trump, who evokes its macabre killings in his rhetoric against illegal immigration.

OK, so I get that we've been defending MS-13 on the left because ORANGE MAN BAD, so these are really just nice kids who ride bikes and take after-school jobs and normal things like that.

Pretty productive jobs to create a 78-page indictment for just 22 of them. I wonder what the rest of them have managed? Even if the leftist projections I found were right, and there are *only* 10,000 of them, that's a lot of rap sheet to generate.

Now why is this something Donald Trump brings up when he talks about illegal immigration?

Of the 22 defendants, 19 had entered the United States illegally in the past three or four years, according to Thom Mrozek, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney’s office in Los Angeles. Many of their alleged victims had recently come to the country as well, officials said.

So, most of these are illegal aliens who are here in the country illegally and will be protected by the state of California from deportation by ICE and other agencies because of the sanctuary policies. Do we really want or need to be keeping around people who hack others to pieces, beat them with baseball bats, disembowel them, and cut out their hearts? I mean, don't we have enough of our own homegrown sickos to have to put in our own jails?

But these are the very people that every single one of the Democrat candidates count among the mass needing to receive full welfare benefits including free health care at our expense, yours and mine. Do we need to be paying for them to have all that when there are poor American citizens and legal immigrants of good character who do want to work hard and succeed lawfully that could use the help?

C'mon, this is the very thing border security and border enforcement is supposed to prevent and weed out before it becomes an internal police matter like this.

edit on 17-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Need to move them all to sanctuary cities, if they want em, let them have em. Soon as I can find a place I like across the river in Missouri I'm moving my behind out of Illinois.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Please don’t reference them as MS-13, they are called, “progressives “

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
And the "Squad" is silent.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

They're too busy be offended about Trump.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Oh, fear not...

I'm sure they're busily thinking up some excuse...I mean reason...that this is somehow, in some mysterious way, Orange mans fault.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Or they didn't intend to disembowel the guy or cut out his heart, and those weren't their machetes either. They found them under some bushes, got scared, dropped them and they did all that damage when they bounced off some rocks and hit the poor guy.

It was all an accident! Honest ...

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: seagull

Or they didn't intend to disembowel the guy or cut out his heart, and those weren't their machetes either. They found them under some bushes, got scared, dropped them and they did all that damage when they bounced off some rocks and hit the poor guy.

It was all an accident! Honest ...

There, see a perfectly logical explanation . . . that anybody from the left would believe.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's time we put a seal hit squad on the group of people causing civil unrest by flooding all these countries with
Incompatible people.

Some psycho f$#@ group has an obvious depop plan going on.

This is what we have special forces for.

Use them. Jesus

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The citizens of California have been denied the right to defend themselves by their moronic politicians making them perfect victims for these animals. Not to mentioning anyone that actually still works in that state pays inordinate amount of taxes to make sure all the illegal MS13 a-holes have their free, government provided healthcare.

The politicians in that state are absolutely sickening to me.
edit on 2019/7/17 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
FOr the sake of full disclosure, the victims of these criminal were all members of a rival gang. Now, I don't say this to defend their actions, heck no. I say it so that we don't get into the debate over "innocent law abiding people being hacked to death".

These were all sick gang-bangers just like happens in Chicago each and every day. However, the big difference is that the majority of them were here illegally, and came her (I believe) during the Obama administration. These deaths and this blood is on HIS hands. There must be no doubt here, none at all.

Full disclosure.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

They said a couple of the murder victims were homeless, and that can have a wide range of possibility, but the most brutal murder was reserved for the person who crossed out the gang graffiti, and yes, it was a rival gang member. Tagging involves marking out on gang's graffiti and putting up your own to mark your turf.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Who has been defending MS-13? You know you can make your point without resorting to blaming everything on the left..
edit on 17-7-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Stop being a bunch of xenophobes, this type of thing is perpetrated by gangs of white people across the world every d....oh wait.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Vox working with ProPublica did it as soon as Trump blamed them for being animals in the State of the Union speech. It was a reflex action. It's our fault they exist and they're just kids who ride bikes and have jobs anyway. I put up the link to the piece.
edit on 17-7-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Just like what you do with a rabid dog , find it and put it down .

top topics

join