It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Ilhan Omar have her citizenship revoked....looks like it could be

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DBCowboy

No one is seeking to shut you up Cowboy. It's just in this case your use of that old hackneyed and totally overused quip designed to denigrate any one commenting differently from the narrative you accept.

What you have just accused me of is really what you were doing by that statement, trying to shut up anyone who differs without any proof as you discount their replies even before they are posted.

I've accused many of not being consistent with the application and the rule of law.

And I've been right.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This was not about the rule of law DC. It was about the discounting of peoples opinions even before they have been stated. Left does it and right does it and I have called out both sides about it. But you know what? I can admit to discounting your comments as well by posting that you already have a list of curt replies ready to go. That was disrespectful and I apologize for treating your post the same way I was accusing you of doing. Well, almost apologize....

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: queenofswords

And what subversive organization might she have joined, the Minnesota House of Representatives or for that matter maybe the US House of Representatives?

Over all though you do have a point and I"m sure that Trump's people are pouring over her history right now to see if there is anything they can tie her to.

I had to look at this twice and why I’m always pointing out hypocrisy.

So you think it’s terrible for people to look into Omar’s past but have no problem if it’s Trump.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ultimately is is about the rule of law.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Simply put, she is part of a disruptive, obstructive and subversive element present in our Government today. I for one believe she should have her questionable citizenship thoroughly investigated.
If she married her brother or did whatever, to circumvent the system and/or lied about her affiliation with any groups or governments, she needs to be recalled, de-naturalized, and deported.
Immediately.
I think that's fair enough.
I'll await the typical detractors.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Nobody even knows what her real birthday is.....refugee and all. No document.

She's not exactly the bastion of honesty and forthrightness anyway. She's been fined for repeatedly violating Minnesota campaign finance rules. www.dailymail.co.uk...

IMO, she's hiding something. And she uses the label 'racist' should anyone question anything about her. That's the little trick people like her have learned. Scream racist, misogynist, Islamaphobia, etc. to shut down the questioning and investigating.

We're so over that trick!

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Arnie123

More than likely, you read a few baseless accusations on a far right blog.
But trump singled out more than just her and the rest are born citizens. So, I will just take it for granted that shes a legal citizen also till proven otherwise. Considering how long it's taking yous to prove Obama isnt, I just hope that the afterlife picks up cnn, ABC, NBC, or some other TV station because I will probably be six feet under before yous can prove most of the baseless crap yous claim.
I could care less about the afterlife, I'm the here and now and if Omar can't even deny a simply claim, then by that simple measure, we can agree that she did marry her brother.

I don't like her or the rest of the Flab4.

Will she get deported? Nope.

I don't think anything will happen, but her credibility will drop bigly, leading to her being voted out of office.
edit on 15-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Will she get deported? Nope.

I actually think it is a very real possibility.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
you guys need much more reseach into your "enemy".

the Brother thing was for HIS citizenship, Omar has been here since she was 10 years old.

She did culturally apropriate English, I despise her, but she is naturalized as a citizen.

She cheated on Taxes, but was a "mistake". The Brother thing, as much as I despise her, is not verified but inferred.

her smile makes my skin crawl, ie "most punchable face".

She also allegedly misapprpriated campaign funds.
edit on 15-7-2019 by thedigirati because: still need a new KB

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
My mistake,the rest of my comment stands.

True, and apologies for the snide remark, it was undeserving...

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

#3 is going to bring her out into the light. #2 is going to get her denaturalized. This is just what I think is about to unfold on whoever this woman is and whatever she is. Her loud anti-American hateful rhetoric and her screaming some -ist or -phobia is not going to work this time.
edit on 15-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

No problemo tanstaafl
I appreciate being called out on a mistake.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I don't think anything will happen, but her credibility will drop bigly, leading to her being voted out of office.

Just like Maxine Waters, one of the most corrupt members of Congress, gets voted in year after year, Omar's constituency won't care about credibility either. You realize her district is known as Little Mogadishu.

edit on 15-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

And just what would be the reason to revoke her citizenship?

Because she doesn't like trump?

Hint hint..... most people don't.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

She doesn't flippin need any defense.
We have the right to hate the president. We have the right to throw darts at his face on a dart board if we want.
We can print toilet paper with his likeness and use it to wipe our asses. If we want.
Its a free country.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Trash talking the president is not against the law.
Oh nooooooooo mr bill.......

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
the Brother thing was for HIS citizenship, Omar has been here since she was 10 years old.

A naturalized citizen can apply to get their siblings in, she wouldn't have needed to marry him. Ask me how I know this.

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
These are the reasons given for revocation of citizenship.

Falsification or Concealment of Relevant Facts: You must be absolutely truthful when filling out paperwork and answering interview questions related to the naturalization application process. Even if the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) fails to recognize any lies or ommissions at first, the agency may file a denaturalization action against you after citizenship has been granted. Examples include failure to disclose criminal activities or lying about one's real name or identity.

Refusal to Testify Before Congress: You may not refuse to testify before a U.S. congressional committee whose job it is to investigate your alleged involvement in subversive acts, such as those intended to harm U.S. officials or overthrow the U.S. government. This requirement to testify in order to maintain citizenship status expires after 10 years.

Membership in Subversive Groups: Your citizenship may be revoked if the U.S. government can prove that you joined a subversive organization within five years of becoming a naturalized citizen. Membership in such organizations is considered a violation of the oath of U.S. allegiance. Examples include the Nazi Party and Al Qaeda.

Dishonorable Military Discharge: Since you may become a naturalized U.S. citizen by virtue of serving in the U.S. military, your citizenship may be revoked if you are dishonorably discharged before serving five years. Reasons for dishonorable discharge, which must follow a general court-martial, include desertion and sexual assault.

Let me know when she falls into any of the above.

Oh and she was naturalized in 2000 so two of those reasons have passed their statute of limitations anyway.
edit on 7152019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ilhan Omar married her brother to become naturalized. That means she got her citizenship under false pretenses, and by all rights should not have been admitted to this country, let alone elected to Congress.

What?

No.

Ilhan Omat came to the USA in 1992, when she was 10 years old. Her family secured asylum in 1995 and she became a naturalized citizen in 2000, when she was 17 years old.

She got engaged to Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi in 2002, but never legally got married. They had 2 children and separated in 2008. In 2009 she married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who some claim is her brother, which she denies, who is a British, not American citizen. They divorced and she legally married Hirsi in 2018.

edit on 15-7-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: thedigirati

A naturalized citizen can apply to get their siblings in, she wouldn't have needed to marry him. Ask me how I know this.

You're her brother?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join