It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavenaughs, Warthogs , and Dr. Blasey Ford

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am sharing a first person account of the result of getting a bad mushroom in a slice of Pizza. Maybe some of you will see how this works.

My wife's lady coworker was bemoaning her husband maltreatment of her at her workplace. Wife later told me. I knew that couple, and believed the verbal assaults did happen. Then one morning I woke up knowing that I had murdered "Dave", wrapped him up in a logging chain and sank "Dave" in the Snake River, downstream from our town. Of course I asked my wife to ask her friend about "Dave". She said he was being the same old "Prxxk". I was at a loss, so I asked the wife to find him, and I accosted him on a sidewalk, and went full bore "Doubting Thomas" with him. So no matter how much I believed that I had offed him, I now knew he was still above ground. A week or so later, at work I mentioned this psychic break, and one fellow asked if I had eaten a pizza the previous week. I had, and then he said, "you just got a bad mushroom in it".

Years later a Nat. Guard pilot broke formation and T-boned his Warthog loaded with a live 500 lb. bomb into Gold Dust Peak in Colorado. A day or so later a barracks mate related that he had been a real pizzaholic. Well so much for that. Months later there was a report that the U.S.A.F. was clamping down on what food their pilots could consume in the day or two before flying in a single seat fighter bomber. I knew right away what that poor pilot felt, as I had gone down the same road, years earlier.

As a youngster, Blasey Ford had listened to her parents bi)(h about a lady Judge Kavenaugh who was ruling against them in a foreclosure suit, which cost them dearly. This was none other than Brett Kavenaugh's mother. It triggered her with the help of another slice of pizza with a bad "shroom", but she didn't "kill", Brett, so she couldn't get out from under that psychic break. I still have the odd flashback, of sinking ol' "Dave" into the Snake River, but Dr. Ford only has memories of being roughed up a little. Now, what about the cluckers who went down the lists of her fellow classmates trying to find a corroborating witness or two. "End justifies the Means, or what". Of course there was no party, period. It was all in her head. But didn't her friend commit suborning of perjury, by tagging all of those classmates?? It was a terrible accusation to even make before finding someone to back her story up. And then a certain lawyer chimed in with another "witness" of another attack, which has been discredited, at some expense.

Today, Brett Kavenaugh sits on the U.S. S.C., Dr. Ford's reputation is in ruins, but the facilitators of that bad shroom fairy tale, haven't been charged for anything, yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

When you say 'bad mushroom', just what do you mean?
Like someone put magic mushrooms on the pizza, or it is spoiled and causes the psychic beeak?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
She ate a lot of tainted pizza then. Her tall tales were stacked higher than the number of empty pizza boxes at a frat house for a year. No timeline, no witnesses, no location, fear of flying debunked, something about a door in her house debunked, no lie detector results from an independent subject matter expert.

This was a last resort effort by Democrats to smear this guy because there was nothing to smear him with but they had to do something.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So what does this have to do with Brett Kavanaugh? His mother did something you don't like, so it's Brett's fault? What are you saying here?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Did you get that pizza at Comet Pizza?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

As a youngster, Blasey Ford had listened to her parents bi)(h about a lady Judge Kavenaugh who was ruling against them in a foreclosure suit, which cost them dearly.

I’ll take snip that never happened for $500, Alex.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Seems that you are correct.
[url=https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/news/local/verify/verify-no-kavanaughs-mom-didnt-rule-against-fords-parents-in-court/507-598363953]ktvb.com[/ url]

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I know. Given that it’s in skunkworks I didn’t feel compelled to source my comment. Thanks, though.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So you psychically murdered someone but didn't physically murder them, an airforce pilot wrecked an A-10, and Blasey Ford wasn't raped by Kavenaugh.

Sounds very much like mushroom poisoning.

Who is your favorite to win the DNC nomination?
edit on 14-7-2019 by Fools because: ...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools No, it's really just a form of food poisoning. Somewhere in Colorado's USAF bases lies a report which said that the foods and drinks of single seat fighters and fighter bombers would in the future be strictly controlled. The T.V. newsman didn't get into the details, but like I said in my O.P. another worker also knew about getting a spoiled mushroom in a slice of Pizza. Just before the French Revolution, spoiling Rye bread was generating a natural version of L#D, which had the countryside going paranoid on a grand scale. That was a weather and crop failure problem.

Some of my friends and one daughter go out looking for Morrels in the mountains above where we live. They are pretty safe within time and temp. limits. Harvesting clams occurs in Months with an R in them. January, February, March, ect.

I'm saying that as a child, Dr. Ford was triggered by a tainted mushroom, and something at her home, which lead her to harbor a psychic break, with young Brett Kavenaugh as a villain. I got around mine with the Doubting Thomas approach on a sidewalk meeting, but her's was a defensive break, so seeing Brett at school, wouldn't have got that monkey off of her back. I feel sorry for her, but those other feminist fiends, need to be prosecuted and jailed for that debacle.

top topics

join