It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan in 2017 Interview says Keep studying UFOs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
First of all I am surprised that this was never posted as a thread as the subject article was published back in 2018. So here we are today in 2019. Yes, we are still studying. Plus Tom Delonge says in a recent tweet to wait for his movie on the subject. OK spend money for a "soft" release of disclosure but I don't want to wait and I am also not going to Area 51. So I wrote another thread about cameras on satellites to detect UFOs and I was subsequently hammered and basically told that there is nothing out there as in ET. Sure. I guess that guy didn't look at my "avatar" pic. Its not a pic of a sheep. Just an old goat. A wise old goat. So in my opine I saw my 1st UFOS "objects" in May 2018. Correct as in several and several witnesses. I have also seen them as recent as late February 2019. The last ones I saw were the pulsating - flashing orange objects. I sent my stuff to MUFON and they wrote back that people are seeing these orange "orbs" all over the world. Well getting back to John Brennan. He answered that question very well and I agree with what he said. Personally, I do NOT think that our guys in the alpha agencies know what they are either except that are not of this world.

Ex CIA Chief

“As director of the CIA and Secretary of Defense,” Gates told De Void in 2013, “I think I have had every security clearance that there is available in the United States government. I first joined the government 46 years ago and I have never seen one shred of evidence or one report of any kind of UFO or remains or cadavers or anything.” That said, here’s Brennan, the man who worked Gates’ old job until 2017, on the record today, when queried about the Pentagon AATI initiative. America’s spymaster was cordial and unblinking: “I think over the past several decades there have been a number of phenomena that have been observed by pilots, both commercial pilots, both military pilots, that are basically unexplained. Maybe it’s the result of some type of atmospheric conditions or something else. And so I think the Pentagon rightly is trying to understand whether or not any of these phenomena have implications as far as national security is concerned. Some people refer to it as UFO, an unidentified flying object, it’s something that is observed but there is no determination about what its origin or provenance is.

So, John Brennan in 2017 says to keep on studying and I also agree with Dr. Jacques Vallee opinions and thoughts on the subject Jacques Vallee

So your thoughts?
edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: wrong year

edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The military has to study UFOs
It is their job to take an "Unidentified Flying Object" and make it an "Identified Flying Object"
Nothing at all to do with extraterrestrials , though

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
yes we re studying 80 years now and we re none the wiser.If anything we re going circles in a hall of mirrors and smoke

Where does vallee fit with the above though?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Watch several of his video interviews s on YouTube and you will see where it ties in.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Nothing at all to do with extraterrestrials
a reply to: Gothmog

I guess you can say that if they were already present here on earth before we as home sapiens evolved.

edit on 13-7-2019 by Waterglass because: restructured

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If we just stay real things are simple....the Craft are exactly that something crafted....technology....simple technology...so simple kids can understand it....however to release this worldwide it to release free energy...this has to happen soon...or the Planet will not support us any longer....our learning curve is over we milked the olde cow for as long as we possibly could....now its time to get off the teat...…

People simply have to GET MAD AND MAKE DEMANDS.

We live in an extremely fractured but still co-opted reality.

I have been on different types of Craft and met different races...one Human Race EXACTLY LIKE US IN EVERY WAY INCLUDING THEIR MILITARY FOCUS....no super powers...exactly like us.....Universal Humanity.....

Understanding the technology and building these Craft is simple simon to do...there is plenty of data online that is accurate and tailormade...lots of people have already accomplished this....you have to GET PISSED OFF THAT SOMEONE HID IT FROM YOU...not just accept it and be happy ...not have some happy warm fuzzy expectations ..NO BE ANGRY ...VERY VERY ANGRY.

The Egyptians clearly outlined this technology in their hieroglyphs once you understand how to match concepts with pictorial representation....David Hamel clearly teaches everyone....Les Brown does same....John Hutchison does same...Searl does same...Wilbert Smith does same...many others have done same.

Are you mad yet?...or are you going to say nothing and just let the disinformation people speak for you as they fracture our reality even more.

Don't demand proof or that someone show you a Craft...just read what these people say just watch their work just let your mind put things together and relax and trust yourself....you will put it all together...IF YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY INVESTED.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
yes we re studying 80 years now and we re none the wiser.If anything we re going circles in a hall of mirrors and smoke

Where does vallee fit with the above though?

I guess, when all is said done, we’re not very good st it 😀

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jacksoo6

You need to either read his book(s) or just watch an interview of what he is proposing. Extremely interesting and he go's back to Ancient Times. Really, just hear him out and keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I would suggest you read some folklore books,you ll find them interesting.Thomas keightley,katharine briggs,reverend kirks book etc.

top topics

join