It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor/NWO/Mayan Calendar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've been skeptical of the majority of the articles on this website, however, I believe I've dicovered a link between 3 major conspiracies.
John Titor (a man who claims to be from the year 2036) claims that there will be a massive world war in 2015 which will wipe out 3 billion people. IS there a coincidence that the Mayan calendar ends in the year 2012? Okay, close enough. He also claims that there will be a civil war in America that begins 2005 which will centralize the world government under the leadership of a quasi-communist government. Does this predict the NWO's emergence?
I still question the validity of Titor's statements. Suspicion is enevitable when dealing with a character who claims to be from the future, but the way he describes the status quo circa 2036 is closely related to the probable outcome of a NWO run govenment.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
if john titor is true then
He said there is still no AIDS cure which means the US govt created the vius to kill all non whites as it does not affects white trough sex and there are still no alien contacts which menas the govt will still hide the info long after we are dead.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It doesn't sound like there's any link at all between any of the conspiracies you've found. There's no coincidence at all between Titor and the Mayan calendar seeing as how 2012 and 2015 are hardly the same date. His civil war prediction for 2005 depended on several events occurring first in 2004...none of which happened. I thought people would have given up on Titor by now...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bilgerat
It doesn't sound like there's any link at all between any of the conspiracies you've found. There's no coincidence at all between Titor and the Mayan calendar seeing as how 2012 and 2015 are hardly the same date. His civil war prediction for 2005 depended on several events occurring first in 2004...none of which happened. I thought people would have given up on Titor by now...

In my tiny mind, Titor is a waste of time. If he said something that is anywhere near to something that happens, his support says, "See! See!" If, on the other hand, nothing is similar, it is very easy to fall back on thie line about his timeline being divergent, and therefore, nothing will be quite the same... Interesting, but not very likely, nor very realistic.

But! Titor is a great thing to chew around on and have "What if" fun with.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bilgerat

What were they?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
He said there is still no AIDS cure which means the US govt created the vius to kill all non whites as it does not affects white trough sex

Something tells me you're not joking.

Please, I'm begging you....think before you post.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes, Titor has been a great source of fun for me. I've always thought of the whole thing as an interactive science fiction story. Reading the stuff was also a nice exercise in theoretical physics.

Hmmm....there are tons of things Titor predicted that would happen first in 2004 before the whole civil war in 2005. He said it all begins in 2004 with Waco type events leading up to the war in 2005, but we never saw the Waco type events. He also said there would be unrest regarding the election, but that's one of those predictions that's such a generic tautology that anyone could interpret it as true. We didn't see any unrest at all, it was a nice calm disappointment. He also talks about mad cow getting big, but that hasn't happened either...unless you spin 5 cases of mad cow in New York and 6000 warning letters in Australia into definitive confirmation of Titor's prediction.

So yeah, Titor made lots of generic predictions of war starting in 2004 and escalating in 2005, and nothing solid has manifested itself to convince any semi-intelligent person he was correct.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Gay white men are catching aids like crazy. Did I mention that they are white. How can a virus know what your skin color is?

new topics

top topics

join