It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Go-Lucky People at Disneyland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just a fun-loving peaceful group of people having a little fun at Disneyland. This one has it all!

Let's just count a few of the festivities...

1. Felony assaults, pure violence, smack talking
2. Men beating women
3. Men beating men
4. Women beating women
5. Handicapped people beating women/men, then being beaten themselves
6. Toddler children right in the middle of everything
7. No security. No police. Outrageously delayed response

About the only thing missing is some zoo animals and a clown.

Unbelievable!!!

Disney Brawl

Note: I'd link the video, but it's either restricted or retracted on all the YT links. This article has the whole video available for viewing. Watch it while you can.

Shameful!!

edit on 7/11/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Amazing Lucas did a satire video on YouTube about them being wakanda kings and Queens. Was quite funny but irritating because I just wanted to watch the whole thing without stops and commentary.

I'm guessing by how thick he laid it on in that video the people blamed it on white supremacy?

Thanks, I'll get to watch the whole video now.

Edit: Wow, without the voice over and edits it's not funny at all.
edit on 11 7 19 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Don’t you just hate it when you hear about stuff like this, you make assumptions, feel terrible for doing so then find out you’re 100% correct.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You really have to ask yourself...why isn't this plastered all over the front page of every single MSM news page????

Why? Because this is the side they're trying to hide. The side which "doesn't exist". It happens everywhere, right?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Watched a bit then video disappeared

Some people should't be out in public.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You forgot to add a rear naked choke!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

They are desperately trying to take this video down everywhere it keeps showing up!

This is not the image the left wants projected. It simply cannot be allowed to be in circulation and must be removed.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Watched a bit then video disappeared

There is a reason I am a recluse. Take your village and # it.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I hope this dude gets his wish..."to go to jail tonight!"

Even more incredulous...the family is now denying this event ever even happened!!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Looks like Walmart with rides.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
You can take people out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of people.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
You really have to ask yourself...why isn't this plastered all over the front page of every single MSM news page????

Why? Because this is the side they're trying to hide. The side which "doesn't exist". It happens everywhere, right?

I'm betting Disney has a big hand in that.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The fat lady should not have spit on him.
Cooler heads may have prevailed, but I doubt it.
Watching the video for the first time, because it has been restricted every time I try and I don't have a YT account.
It's hard to tell who is on who's side..
The guy in red's family seems to be walking ahead of him, where the girl with weave is in the beginning.
Then the handi-fat lady in the chair comes in from the right side of the screen, which is behind where the fight starts.
Towards the end, when the handi-fat lady falls down, the guy in red BEATS the girl with weave, who I think he was there with for "hitting his momma" ??

The thing that angers me most, is it took 4 whole minutes for three quote, unquote men to hold him down.
THEN THEY LET HIM BACK UP????

Anyway, this guy needs cell therapy.
They all do.

They're lucky no trafficker was around to get some free kids during the commotion.
Social services will be the nappers now

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
In addition to the mob stealing. Great look. Reinforcing stereotypes on a daily basis. Ugh. Time to go back to bed.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I feel so bad for the children. Scared and screaming. Instead of having a great memory of Disney Land, they'll have this burned into their brains for the rest of their lives. On that note, I noticed a lot of parents just standing around with their kids. If it was me, I'm getting them as far away from this mess as possible.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

a reply to: mikell

They are desperately trying to take this video down everywhere it keeps showing up!

This is not the image the left wants projected. It simply cannot be allowed to be in circulation and must be removed.

Im pretty sure disney is likely behind it. They didnt come out looking good or as a safe place for your family with their response time. Not until the very end does a mall cop looking guy shows up that likely wouldnt have made a difference anyway.

link   

What do you mean?
What side?

I’ve seen family brawls in public places before. This one is pretty lame and tame in comparison.

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Man, these people suck at fighting! I couldn't figure out who was connected to who. It seemed like randoms kept adding in to the mix. There was flopping (going down from the slightest thing) in some cases. Red shirt guy seemed like he may have been on gravel (Florida's face-eating meth analogue.) I don't know...what a mess, and in the presence of children.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Disney probably doesn't like the video being out there showing their lack of security and lack of ability to adequately respond to an incident, but the fact is, the videos are out there. And, if I can find the videos then the MSM should certainly be able to find them 100x easier than I can.

No, the MSM doesn't want this story out there! It doesn't fit "with their agenda, hence no coverage.

I just did a "Disneyland" kewword search on each of the following MSM news websites...

CNN...Nothing
MSNBC...Nothing
ABC...Nothing
CBS...Nothing
FOX...Several stories (surprising actually, I would have thought none)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If there was a hedge fund where I could bet on what ethnic group was involved in a story....I'd buy Eppstein's island at a discount.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join