It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Ambassador to US - Kim Darroch resigns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
British Ambassador to US resigns

London (CNN)Britain's ambassador to the United States, Kim Darroch, has resigned after a series of leaked diplomatic cables revealed he had told 10 Downing Street that the Trump administration was "inept" and "clumsy."

edition.cnn.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Sir Nigel Kim Darroch KCMG ( /ˈdærək/; born 30 April 1954) is a senior British diplomat, who served as the British Ambassador to the United States from January 2016 until he resigned on 10 July 2019.[4][5]

Interesting, he was the US Ambassador when the UK and US intelligence agencies were working together on a coup against the United States President Elect.

Was this guy involved in the Obama Intel Agencies colluding with the UK to create a fake Dossier?
Who's the 11th hour witness to the IG report... Christopher Steele Apparently... Which means the UK are about to be exposed!

Leaking his cables and smearing him is just the cover story. This guys being removed from the show early...

I wonder if poor Kim Darroch's found dead.. obviously suicide, I mean he was overrun with sadness and stress he took his own life.. in the woods... like David Kelly in 2003.. who knew to much, best to silence them...

edit on 10/7/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Interesting.

MSM are reporting that Chris Steele is legit after 16hour "Grilling" by the DOJ.

Being pushed hard by all MSM but here is a source.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-EyesCredible regarding what, exactly?
It really doesn't say.
From your link:

and found to be credible as part of their probe into whether the FBI and DOJ abused surveillance powers against one of the president's campaign advisers.

He could be spilling the beans on British and US Intelligence agencies, for all we know.
edit on b000000312019-07-10T07:53:57-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 10 Jul 2019 07:53:57 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Credible regarding what, exactly? 

That's what I thought too.

Needless to say, leftists are pissing themselves with excitement.

It's fun watching them run around Twitter like a dog with a bone.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Canny expose the UK.

We have the same bankers you see.

"They" own your federal reserve banking system and the Bank of England.

As to the Ambassador, i don't think he liked Trump much.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The real key is the conscious motivation of the people doing the leaking.
I've been assuming that they are simply "politically correct" members of the Civil Service (the British establishment is full of them nowadays). Britsh P.C. has happily taken on board the idea that Trump is evil, just as American P.C. has taken on board the idea that Boris is evil, and I believe their sole interest was embarassing Trump.
To my mind, they missed a trick. If they had waited a little longer, they could have made their leak during Boris Johnson's watch and embarassed him at the same time. As it was, British media have been making hay over Hunt's gung-ho "We stand by our ambassador" stance, in contrast with Boris holding his cards close to his chest. The ambassador's resignation lets Boris off the hook and spoils that part of their game.

I don't believe they were trying to "get at" the ambassador at all. The ambassador himself has patently done nothing wrong in presenting his assessment in a private despatch. On the other hand, the breaking-down of the relationship with his hosting head-of-state does rather wreck the point of having a mission in Washington, so he could not really stay. The equitable solution would have been to swap him with an ambassador in an equally prestigious post (Moscow?), so that he would not even be domoted.

edit on 10-7-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

England is dying at a far faster rate than U.S. England is the definition of PC culture. What little rights they had are now gone. Sharia law and its courts are already ruling over the mass muslim population while England law is being ignored and the politicians know this.

A pretty sad state of affairs when you are questioned when buying a steak knife.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yeah, it was only a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Interesting, he was the US Ambassador when the UK and US intelligence agencies were working together on a coup against the United States President Elect

Too bad that never happened.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
He had to resign because he was made useless by the leak. I expect his sources would dry up quickly.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Where? I haven't seen him mentioned in the news for a very very long time.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It’s appropriate I guess. He did not resign because of what he said. He resigned because he got caught.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Still not seeing this anywhere. I read your link to the Daily Mail but they are not exactly Mainstream media either.
Who else is reporting this?

going to do a quick google searach

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Found a politico story from about a day ago.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Word on the street is Potus told the bum to resign or be deported.
Seems he took the english way out?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The interview was contentious at first, the sources added, but investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising. The takeaway has irked some U.S. officials interviewed as part of the probe — they argue that it shouldn’t have taken a foreign national to convince the inspector general that the FBI acted properly in 2016. Steele’s American lawyer was present for the conversation.

They found him credible in his testimony about his dossier.
How are y'all feeling about Horowitz and his investigation now?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I read your link to the Daily Mail but they are not exactly Mainstream media either.

What good are the mainstream media now?
Look back to all of the big stories that the Washington Post and New York Times ran between January 2017 and when the Mueller Report came out... the ones using two... sometimes only one unnamed source.
How many times were you all sauced up.... Orange Man finished!
If I were you, I wouldn't trust the MSM any more.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They were surprised he didn't lie.
5eyes and all.
Can't wait for those reports.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I dont know if Boris is evil but he sure could use some better hair care products.
Living Proof Anti frizz or something.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sources say Steele may be an arkancide victim in the near future....
Hope he has good security....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join