It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Nancy Pelosi Slams Young House Progressives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Go get em Nancy and yes its about time. I wonder if a call will go out to Team Clinton, The Obama's and others as those "Progressives" are simply here in the House under direct orders from the Justice Democrats and their goal is to destroy the Democrat Party. We the USA need a strong Democratic Party as it keeps everything in balance just like a strong Russia : US as Democrats : Republicans. In fact I would cut loose that Pit Bull who is somewhere in your back yard in California. Yes ole Maxine.

Pelosi

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) has issued a surprisingly scathing attack on the gutsy crew of progressive freshmen women in the House of Representatives, dismissing them as a tiny squad who have a “public whatever,” but no backing in Congress

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We had that exact same problem here in my homeowners' association: a bunch of younger women were elected to the board, and the first thing they did for the entire community was spend a sizable chunk of public funds to *redecorate the community center* which was perfectly fine and functional as it was.

Morons.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think we know what she means but I'd like to see her talking straight and tell the names of each one of the tiny squad in the face.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What a shame that the Democrats don't have a coherent leader to address this issue.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Pretty sure it's AOC, ilhan Omar, and that other Palestinian lady who hate America and would like to see it butchered into some anti-american bastion of destitution. I got money that says only AOC makes it past 2022.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The cannibalization has begun...

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Nancy could also pull to have AOC removed via expulsion

Expulsion

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Maybe some people have awoken Pelosi out of her delusion and she is seeing she was sucked inappropriately into the progressive movement. Maybe she has started evaluating what people are saying about her and is altering her behavior to do what is best for the people she represents. The progressive hard left are delusional, Congress should not follow them, they should try to control their trying to implement changes that have not been thought over well enough.

The progressive far left is trying to promote mob mindset, usually that results in chaos. Yes they have some good ideas, but it takes a long time to implement something into society properly. They have gotten obsessed with forcing change as quickly as possible, they will actually wind up creating a revolt that will get the opposite effect. Look at the new legislation about banning abortion, when people start abusing their new privileges, it turns the opposite way. The far left has little wisdom on how to change things properly, they are causing a return to conservatism with their pushing ridiculous new changes, they need to change things slow in society and quit trying to polarize people.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Oh no my friend, do not understand the loyalty of New Yoricans behind their chosen Messiah. They only care she is a boriqua with attitude who has their back, even though she is clearly more concerned with serving non citizens.

You will see her voted in for at least six consecutive terms, especially if she continues the method of Trump politics.

Most of her voters just want her symbol and likely barely even know her policies or that she openly seeks to destroy the USA.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Very interesting, S+F.

I was wondering when Mom would put her foot down.

Good job Nancy 😘

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Oh no my friend, do not understand the loyalty of New Yoricans behind their chosen Messiah. They only care she is a boriqua with attitude who has their back, even though she is clearly more concerned with serving non citizens.

You will see her voted in for at least six consecutive terms, especially if she continues the method of Trump politics.

Most of her voters just want her symbol and likely barely even know her policies or that she openly seeks to destroy the USA.

That's not a sure thing;

Poll: AOC disliked, distrusted, unwanted in her own NY district

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

They are Republican secret weapons. Pelosi should leave them alone!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There's such a thing as party discipline (like it or not) and the younguns are thumbing their noses at it. Normally a freshman congressman is given a couple of committee assignments and told to go sit in the corner and await their turns to get to the limelight. That's not happening here making the Dems have a huge problem here. It's like a group of privates telling the generals what to do. This ought to be interesting.
edit on 7/7/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Its why NONE of these women are fit for leadership positions.
They are simply incapable.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
There's such a thing as party discipline (like it or not) and the younguns are thimbing their noses at it. Normally a freshman congressman is given a couple of committee assignments and told to go sit in the corner and await their turns to get to the limelight. That's not happening here making the Dems have a huge problem here. It's like a group of privates telling the generals what to do. This ought to be interesting.
Best damn analogy yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You reap what you sow. And that evil cow Pelosi knows it.

She wants the moronic communists to speak out.

Pelosi only said this to pretend that the left is more moderate.

It's just theatre.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am from Michigan and had nothing to do with that woman being elected . I truly hope she is a one term congresswoman .

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Trueman

Pretty sure it's AOC, ilhan Omar, and that other Palestinian lady who hate America and would like to see it butchered into some anti-american bastion of destitution. I got money that says only AOC makes it past 2022.

2022? Bah, I say they're gone as of Jan 2021...

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
They still get four years even though, their seats will not be up for grabs in 2020.
a reply to: DanDanDat
Well there may be hope yet, and the polling group was very transparent with their methodology. 10,000 with disapproval edging towards 50%,.

Honestly though, I think you need to really understand the culture of the demographic in those areas. The youngsters who are being empowered through her leadership, or however they will sell it, are the most populous voting bloc in that area. You ever see how many people show up to a Bronx block party? Sometimes it feels like the whole city showed up! Bookmark this. I believe right here AOC will get her re-election in 3 years.

Its their district, their right. I think she will finally get quieter after Trump's re-election though and realize that her radical ways, like killing hundreds of jobs for her district by one of the most valuable companies on Earth, is what is causing just such a drop in her home district approval.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join