It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I've already admitted I'm not enlightened. Why do you keep bringing that up as if it's relevant? Oh wait, you literally have nothing else to go on. Get some new material.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Guess you cant read?
The op states a person of interest was apprehended.
Try to follow along.

Good day.
edit on 7/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Oh a "person of interest", but not Clinton? Like I said, literally not a single person of importance has seen jail time. Not. A. Single. One. Why?
edit on 7/7/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I believe the investigation is ongoing?
Unless you know something we dont?
Enlighten us?

Oh you have nothing of substance to add?
Not surprising.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You mean the investigations that have gone on twice as long as the "waste of money" Mueller probe? Tell me how much of a waste of money the Clinton investigation is, seeing as she is still free to be a piece of # outside of a jail cell.

Please, be consistent in your criticisms for once. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Oh I am consistent, you are anything but enlightened.
Why you continue to defend the losing dnc candidate in the last potus election is beyond me. Unless you are just a dmc ctr troll?
Wouldn't suprise anyone.
Funny you add nothing to the op discussion.
Perhaps its on purpose.
The person of interest was apprehended, wonder what they will spill.
Wait did that person found any foundations?

Hmmm
Your clintons may be in danger.
What ever will you do?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Who is it that was apprehended? A name? Ok, I'll throw you a bone and ask for their gender. Oh, you don't know who it is at all? Well then, looks like Clinton got away again.

By the way, Clinton makes my skin crawl. You won't see me defending her, ever, you'll simply see me point out the reality that she is not going to jail nor will she any time in the future. Your wet dream is just that, a dream, it isn't real. I'd say the same thing to anyone believing Trump will be impeached, it's a wet dream that will never come true.

I wonder when you'll finally admit that you were wrong, that Clinton will never go to jail? I bet you'll still be screaming "lock her up" on your deathbed, long after Clinton has bit the dust.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So you must be simply daft.
This thread only references your pal Hillary when you brong her up.
Wonder why that is?
DNC ctr troll tactics?
The person of interest that was apprehended has ties to slick willie and started some famous foundation.
Why you choose to avoid this and defend that hag Hillary I will never understand; unless its simply your agenda.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I’m pretty confused. Any thoughts here?

WHY would Debbie Wasserman Schultz have been pushing for this investigation to be reopened, considering the political implications to BOTH sides?
Like, I’m kind of lost. This is the same lady who resigned in 2016 because of the release of emails from the DNC “hack” showing their preference of Clinton over Bernie.

Source

“Perhaps now Epstein’s victims will see real justice. But true accountability is still glaringly absent for Alex Acosta, who approved this serial pedophile’s permissive plea deal,” said U.S. Rep Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a Florida Democrat who has pushed for a reopening of the case. “If the DOJ will not adequately review and account for the miscarriage of justice that Acosta authorized, Congress must step in and provide that vigorous oversight.”

Then you’ve got Nancy Pelosi’s daughter tweeting this out
Source

"This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice," Pelosi tweeted. "It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats."

What’s the play here? Debbie pushes for reopening the investigation which hurts both political parties because ...?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You keep saying good day and coming back. Make up your mind.

The Clintons are the topic, right? So why is Hillary off limits all of a sudden?

To be honest with you, if the Clintons were thrown in jail tomorrow you would hear my sigh of relief worldwide because then I'd never have to hear about it again and justice would be served. But, unfortunately, I'm a realist and anyone with half a brain can see that she or her husband will never go to jail. They would already be there if they were going. I know that's hard for you to accept but it's reality.

How long until you admit you were wrong? At what point will you finally admit to yourself that the Clintons aren't going to jail and never were to begin with? Because at this point it seems like you'll hold onto that delusion until the day you die.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

It's just knee-hits-jaw reactions to butter-up some people 😎

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Newsweek
Julie Brown is an investigative reporter for the Miami Herald who has been working the Epstein case for several years.

"I've felt a lot of pressure," Brown answered. "Needless to say, these are very powerful people and I think that they're sweating a little bit, especially today. We don't know how much, how deep this went, how far-reaching it went in government, but there have been a lot of names that I could see on these message pads [listing clients] on a regular basis as part of the evidence."

Brown continued: "These message pads where they would call and leave Epstein messages, such as, 'I'm at this hotel.' Why do you do that, unless you're expecting him to send you a girl to visit you at your hotel? So there are probably quite a few important people, powerful people, who are sweating it out right now. We'll have to wait and see whether Epstein is going to name names."

How long do you expect it to take for him to roll over on people, based on lawyers advice? Days? Weeks? lol

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

They are into defending rapists for some reason.
Could be the witchcraft practiced?

No...much more serious and sinister than that.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You keep on jabbering and defending your pal hillary.
The rest of us will discuss the actual op.

Good day.
edit on 7/7/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi's DAUGHTER says some "favorites" are going to be implicated in the Epstein case.

Christine Pelosi says Ohhh Sh'it!: www.redstate.com...

WHO would be "favorites" in Christine Pelosi's eyes?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lot of "chatter" about a big arrest.
Supposedly to be revealed in the next 24 hours.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Ah, so we're just going to ignore the fact that Bill Clinton is the husband of Hillary Clinton who is the most hated and reviled politician/person by the demographic here on ATS? Bill Clinton is even older news than Hillary, his connection to Hillary is the main reason it was brought up to begin with.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

There is no "we".
You may jabber on about your personal lord and saviour Hillary Rodham Clinton all you like.
I would submit barak is hated much more than your mentor,but that is neither here nor there in this thread.
Seems slick willie may be implicated by the apprehended person of interest otherwise I would not have mentioned the Arkansas crime family.

Good day.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Let's talk in another month and see how far this has gone to putting anyone in jail. It seems these "bombshells" always, ALWAYS fizzle out, without fail. By the time a month goes by you'll be knee deep in the next MSM talking point without even batting an eye as to what happened to this story. That's how short the media has made people's attention spans.

We'll see in a month. How's that? Then we'll revisit it again in 6 months. Sound good?

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
And Epstein gets arrested!
Things are getting very interesting.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join