It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida

This is just breaking so no a lot of details on the arrest, but article has much of the history of the case...fingers crossed justice is finally served.

Something I didn’t realize from the article and why this still probably won’t go anywhere - he has a lot of dirt on people:

Epstein reportedly supplied valuable intel to federal investigators in exchange for his lenient plea deal; it’s been speculated this information may have been related to Bear Stearns executives’ alleged crimes in the lead-up to the 2008 financial crisis.

edit on 6-7-2019 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Oh how I hope this is true. It would be a glimmer of hope that there will be some justice served. Hopefully more than just Epstein. This entire case is sickening. What he did... the sweetheart plea deal he got... all of it was vile and despicable.

I'll remain the doubting Thomas at this point. But if true... I won't even speculate at this point.

I'll have to see it to believe it.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida

This is just breaking so no a lot of details on the arrest, but article has much of the history of the case...fingers crossed justice is finally served

Wow, seems implausible for someone of his stature to be actually arrested for something like this.

Is there still such a thing as justice in the world?

We'll see when it goes to trial if he's actually held to the same standard.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wonder how many politicians ol' Jeffery will throw under the bus... to save his own arse.

William J. Clinton is probably a nervous wreck... he has frequent flyer status on the "Lolita Express"...

This will be very interesting to watch... we'll see how it plays out.

EDIT TO ADD: This was a joint FBI-NYPD operation. The NYPD had Tony Weiner's laptop for awhile... I wonder if any of this is related to Weiner's "Insurance File", reportedly found on his laptop?
edit on 6-7-2019 by madmac5150 because: Uhhhh... I said "weiner".... hehehehhehehe

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Dominoes starting to fall... that’s some great news.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This seems relevant here too:

Jud ge orders 'potentially explosive' files on sex trafficking allegations against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein must be released

Bullet points:

*The 2,000 pages of court documents centre around American financier Epstein
*Ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell has been fighting to keep the 167 files hidden
*The financier Epstein was jailed on child prostitution charges back in 2008
*Are from defamation case brought by alleged trafficking victim Virginia Roberts

I don't believe the files have actually been released yet.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Well I suspect its a risk/reward scenario. If he has anything at all on Trump (by all means follow through) but the globalist agenda 2030 MUST get back on course!

Neo feudalism must prevail

Trump visited the island, not nearly as often as Bill and others, but the globalists are getting desperate, their plan is too important...to their greedy pompous asses.

I assure you they will try to connect Trump to this, its their favorite ploy

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
About time.

And here's a great character witness:

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.

Link

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That article is filled with contradictions, by victims and those who enabled him...
I’m not saying he’s not guilty of what’s claimed just that it’s a mess...
Something else that always troubles me hearing about minors and sex acts that accepted money at the time. Does that mean they were ok with it themselves at the time but after being found out cry wrongdoing?
Of course morals and the law says it’s wrong but what confuses me is did the victims actually see themselves as such at the time?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

and there ya go...good stuff

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Trump visited the island, not nearly as often as Bill and others, but the globalists are getting desperate, their plan is too important...to their greedy pompous asses. I assure you they will try to connect Trump to this, its their favorite ploy

Unfortunately that seems a very plausible angle

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I wonder how many politicians ol' Jeffery will throw under the bus... to save his own arse.

William J. Clinton is probably a nervous wreck... he has frequent flyer status on the "Lolita Express"...

This will be very interesting to watch... we'll see how it plays out.

And if he doesn't take others down with him, because we know he's not the only guilty party, then we'll have to wonder who did get the sweetheart deal to sell Epstein out and protect themselves.

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Didn't the DOJ drop the Epstein case for some strange reason about 6 months ago?

Are we talking about the same Epstein who had an island that Bill and Hillary Clinton visited for sex treats?
edit on 7/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This will be very interesting. This comes along with the release of documents likely in the next few weeks from some of his lawsuits. Could see some high level people on both sides being caught up in this, and other non politically involved people potentially.

Appears the SDNY is bringing this case.
edit on 6-7-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Ummm...good...send that singular cog in that world spanning cabal to the gallows...

But only...after...we extract the names and aliases of that entire predating horde...

Make that salamander sing like a canary...

“Tweet tweet...tweedadidily deeat..deet...Tweet tweet...”

YouSir

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Trump visited the island...

Do you recall where you saw that? I've tried tracking it down before, and the most I found was one trip from Florida to New York together. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I would just really like to nail it down if possible.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: MisterSpock

Trump visited the island,

When did Trump visit Epstein island?
Can you site a source for that?

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

When the judge ordered documents unsealed last week, he allowed a few weeks for people to file individual objections. AKA: Giving them the chance to bribe the right people not to release THEIR PERSONAL smut.
edit on 7/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Be cautious when "The Daily Beast" is the source.

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don’t know that the DOJ dropped it as much as they simply refused to pursue it when it surfaced in light of the “me too” movement.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join