It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social media event Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So there is an event on CIAbook right now talking about storming Area 51 with masses of people hoping they can't all be stopped by the base security. I did not create this event in case you were wondering and I get it is mostly a joke

Here is the event on CIAbook (I mean Zucbook)

Now before I get into how moronic the idea is for picking this location. I have had my own thoughts on the bumrushing idea and I have to say if you look at the history. Storming places with mass numbers typically works for the people doing the storming. They are usually successful in taking over places depending on the numbers and the opposition.

But Area 51? Why there? Even if you get enough people to overrun the perimeter security you still have a lot of ground to cover before the nearest building. A lot of ground sure to be full of lethal and non-lethal claymore mines more armed security, and who knows what. Then if your mob makes it to the building then what? Do you think there is just a revolving door you enter? All the while your being chopped to pieces by machine guns and predator drones. Sounds like a death wish.

Besides what information is our government going to leave in a hanger or above ground building? Anything of value is most certainly underground in a bunker complex that we couldn't enter with a mob. The likelihood of them actually getting anywhere with this is none I do know that. But apparently, it's up to 30k people interested or going.

Now if we really wanted to crusade for knowledge a mob on the Vatican vaults I think would be a better idea. Most of the artifacts and items in there the mob wouldn't understand but can you imagine if they could broadcast images to the world of scrolls and maps and whatever they have. Most of the artifacts in the vaults I would wager come from the library of Alexandria right before JC sacked it. Imagine the real information they have locked away down there. I bet they have "alien" artifacts as well.

What does ATS think?

edit on 3-7-2019 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2019 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well I think they moved the good stuff to Dugway proving grounds.

If it was me I would do some more research before I was cut in half by a Ma-Deuce for nothing .

Just saying
edit on 3-7-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wonder how they wanna do it? On foot? By car? Rented buses? I'm curious how it would all turn out if they would really have few houndreds of people flooding the area. In any way they wouldn't see there anything out of the ordinary.
Even in ancient Lazar times they were testing The Stuff only on selected days when anyone without the proper clearance was at home.
edit on 3-7-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

They didn't move anything to Dugway. Groom is just as active as ever, if not more.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think antifa should lead the charge

Second line

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
"Everybody's got a plan 'till they get punched in the face". Iron Mike Tyson

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What do I think? Its a stupid idea

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
"Use of Deadly Force Is Authorized"

First comrade to bite the dust will send the rest, tails between their legs, running back to safe ground.

Then the weeks on end protests will start along with frivolous lawsuits and whining.

So who's gunna take point?

These folks aren't prepared for HARD sacrifices.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think it's an AWESOME Idea and I'll be there. The second day.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I don't care how many people they have, just a couple helicopter gunships will rain on that 'parade' before it even comes close to being a parade! They won't even have to get any of the cool stuff out to make this whole idea seem like the worst idea ever conceived of in the history of scheming!!

Seriously.

ETA - And how do you think someone would coordinate such a 'swarm' invasion from multiple sides???? Do people think they're just going to use their Cabela's FRS radios, cell phones and CB's???? They'll jamb every single one of those frequencies and thousands more before someone can even push the PTT button!!
edit on 7/4/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

What do I think? You're delusional without any scope of reality in #'s, methods, means or outcome.

Storming a military base...our OWN? Juvenile game-play. Ridiculous...I say impossible...improbable, highly fruitless, wont happen, can't and isnt going to...

Best buy sells games...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Do it. I support them. Let see what kind of secret technology US is hiding from the public? Clean tech? Space tech to other
worlds?

Russia doesn't hide all its tech. China doesn't hide their tech because they do military parades.

The world is watching US already. Did you know Avro arrow technology got moved there(Avro car)? Canadians were the ones who were actually high tech in the Cold War for a few decade with its jets til it all moved south. US military has been grabbing all of European tech makers and hiding them, any scientist was about to warn public gets assassinated. US cars are gas guzzlers.

Without Europe, US won't even have those tech. SAAB already went bust under alliance of US NATO. Lets see what will happen to French Rafaele because right now we see French companies failing hard these days. Germany is most likely next. No competition, no freedom!

If they don't get release. I hope Russia sinks the land.

They call America the land of the free, I call it land of the slaves.

US has been bombing countries through stealth false flag long enough. Show the Tech.

Hope they do a live video feed on the internet or hijack MSM live to see what the military might do. Then everyone gets to see what really happens and goes on in there.

The world is tired of the secret nuclear tests going on in Nevada.
edit on 4-7-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

You mean the super secret zero signature nukes? Because if they were testing actual nukes the signature would be obvious to anyone with a seismograph.

Russia and China have their own secret weapons. No one reveals everything in their arsenal and everything it can do.
edit on 7/4/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Isn't there a big sign that says "Use of deadly force authorized" there?

Maybe it's time to thin-the-herd and let the people stupid enough to try it to be gunned down.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

I like your train of thought. Maybe this should be a annual event...

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I think the desert heat and the 20 mile run to 'storm' the base will do well enough to steer them the other way.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Knowing in advance a stunt like this coming, they would box them all in to a big holding pen, and then state and county police come in and remove and process them all instant felons..

Most would get cold feet and run away just before the warning signs.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Yeah, like "the running of the bulls". They could call it "the running of the morons" (or lemmings).

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
So there is an event on CIAbook right now talking about storming Area 51 with masses of people hoping they can't all be stopped by the base security. I did not create this event in case you were wondering and I get it is mostly a joke

Good luck getting 2 people together, never mind a "mass" of people, for this million-moron-march.
Seems about once a month at least I see a new post somewhere suggesting this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join