It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Solar Eclipse 2019: LIVE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
its now and happening watch it here

ok I need to writ more so that I can post this

MODs what can I write more to post something like this? the history of solar eclipse ?

now I hope that after writing whatever I wrote I will be able to post this

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Perhaps the date this is happening? The area of the world where it can be seen? A short synapsis of what the vid shows?

You new here?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

On Tuesday, 2 July 2019, a total solar eclipse passes over ESO’s La Silla Observatory in Chile. Total solar eclipses are rare phenomena — one occurs on average at any specific location every 360 years (more information about the phenomenon on the page The Eclipse). Moreover, La Silla Observatory celebrates this year its 50th anniversary, since the official inauguration on 25 March 1969 (more info).

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

nope not new if you check my joining date, but does it matter where ever it is ? the date is mentioned in the title its now

its just sharing an event that not every one can attend

enjoy watching if you're interested

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

thanks for the contribution

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
how come its only for south america & south pacific? conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

My pleasure, Dr. Some people dont know how to click a link and take two seconds to search and it shows

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kingofyo1

yeah I gotcha and thanks again

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
How weird the sun is flickering different colors ..

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

nope not new if you check my joining date, but does it matter where ever it is ? the date is mentioned in the title its now

its just sharing an event that not every one can attend

enjoy watching if you're interested

That's the point. I am interested, but without at least a short description, I, and many others will just skip it, due to the fact that a lot ov vids are not what they appear to be from the title.

It doesn't matter to me really, it is your thread, but giving some info, and context usually gets threads going better than without, thus the site rules.

I only responded because you asked what else you could say about the video.

I guess it was a rhetorical question, and you really didn't want an answer.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingofyo1

My pleasure, Dr. Some people dont know how to click a link and take two seconds to search and it shows

Some people cannot watch videos, so a description is always good.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Solar Eglitch

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Solar Eglitch

flat earth eglitch

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Chile and Argentina experienced totality (and the ocean), that may have helped.

Weird how the “live” links all start at sunrise!

Nice to see atmospheric effects on the sunrise too! That is always cool! We had a wildfire give us orange sunrises and sunsets for a couple days (I have photo but the format is not recognized by ATS).

You could also explain why this is meaningful to you or why you are interested... just saying...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My daughter and her Husband went to chili for two weeks to vacation and see the eclipse. It was cloudy where they are, what a bummer, their pictures show just clouds, some dark and some light. They are drinking a lot of wine and eating some strange foods down there. Her husband will be coming back this weekend and my daughter will be flying straight to India to take another Yoga class for about a month. Last time she was in South America she got sick, last time she was in India, she got sick. Hopefully she has immunity for some of those things now.

We got such a short summer here and she flys the coup missing most of it. I won't pick any blueberries for her this year if she's bumming all over the world.

top topics

join