It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish it was 2006

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hello my fellow ats members. I just feel like I have a little rant to get off my shoulders, I’ve been a long time reader in the background and a member here and there in the past. I’ve been coming here almost everyday since 2006 and having been born in 88 that’s a significant portion of my life I’ve realized. I remember the first time coming here brought from a alex Collier video explaining moon bases and alien contacts. Back then although everything was new and unexplained it seemed like a much simpler and more rewarding time looking back at it.

I’m here now at work early in the morning like everyday, and I feel like the more I look at my life now and how boring it and everything seems to me and how I’ve let myself slip into some slight sort of depression I wish I was back there in 2006 not knowing what was coming even tho there was so much possible doom on the horizon then.

There was the ever arching 2012 date that even tho always seemed completely far away and fake, when the day came and went without much more than another Friday I must admit I felt cheated. Cheated hard. Then since then all the other possible alternative conspiracy’s especially aliens and the ufo question seemed to be thrown away for nothing but political insanity on my part. Looking at where my mind has been the past 2 years with the US political stuff, the Balkanization of American people’s and intense censorship rampant online on my mind actually upsets me when I put it into perspective for myself.

I was always the ufo dude, the guy who was saying the craziest conspiracies of ideas of reality, I was always starting those long hour long weird debates you get with friends after a few joints or beers. But it seems like for me at least it’s almost all gone. I work too much, I don’t sleep enough, I drink way too much, I don’t care enough I’ve given up any thought of changing my life and when I do it’s fleeting and never goes anywhere. I dont know where to start or even why. There was always that feeling like there was wonder In The world before but now it seems like there is nothing like that anymore, nothing weird anymore, no doom coming, no real ufos, no Bigfoot, no Loch Ness monster, giant squid is just another squid, the moon? who really knows, I’ll never go there that’s a fact. no real change to look forward too unless it’s something I make happen. I just wish it was 2006 again where even tho the world might end, there was a whole weird world then to discover and now it seems like it’s just all one bad Wikipedia article away. Idk but I wish it was 2006 that’s it that’s my rant.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pryed -eyed-one

I can identify with your rant but wish it was 1986 , no good for you as you wouldn't have been born yet but the feeling is the same , back then everyday was an adventure and anything was possible where now the path seems set and resistance to it futile.
Technology was our saviour but now it's our keeper.

I've learned that looking back is fine but if it makes you feel sad stop doing it , I've tried to stop doing it.
Keep calm and carry on.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Get used to it kid. Life is one long series of disappointments. One after the other.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If I had a time machine there is only one year I would travel to: 1969! The summer of love! Pre-AIDS sex and oral contraceptives just became mainstream!!!

edit on 1-7-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Wonder if t his is what getting old feels like, i remember well my dad told me the movies i was watching 80s/90s where structurally poorly designed and the stories of old movies where much more interesting to him, i know feel exactly the same way about movies that currently come out in cinema.. it really makes me wonder have i know also reached that point.

Oc we have technology now which really does make a difference, you where free back then, only called home to set a time you be back and from then on no more strings where now i see parents that constantly PING their spouse or they will stress not knowing where they are. Crazy if you think back but normal for them and anybody born in this era.

That feeling, nothing special in the world anymore is a haunting feeling, the only thing i could come up with that would really open the doors again is a internet connection to a civilization not on this world, it will give access to fast storage of history & cinematic entertainment, now that should keep us busy for a while. But here on earth, nah, everything we loved and found mystifying hollywood gobbled up and spit it out with a price-tag

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can totally understand what you're saying. I feel that way too but also in a different way.
I know this post was from July and I'm arriving late but I feel compelled to comment even if no one reads it. In fact, I don't expect anyone to look back. Nothing gets bookmarked anymore because nothing is worth the time anymore.
Nothing is valuable anymore, everything has become disposable. Nothing is cherished anymore. Family time... gone for the most part. Not a lot of people have actual conversations anymore and there is NO mystery to anything anymore because all you have to do to know anything/everything is Google it. There is so much crazy in the world that everything has lost its shock value. I remember being totally shocked when I was a kid and watched the original Friday the 13th. OMG I can't believe she cut off his moms head! How horrifying! Now? murder? death? suicide? floods? bombs? yeah... whatever... Next! it's a sad place for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I can identify with your rant but wish it was 1986 , no good for you as you wouldn't have been born yet but the feeling is the same , back then everyday was an adventure and anything was possible where now the path seems set and resistance to it futile.
Technology was our saviour but now it's our keeper.

I've learned that looking back is fine but if it makes you feel sad stop doing it , I've tried to stop doing it.
Keep calm and carry on.

1986 was a great year. I was 7 years old and my toughest obstacle was building a ramp that didn't break and trying to beat my best friend's time in Super Mario. If it was 1986 right now, I'd already be getting revved up for Santa Clause and writing the dumbest things on my Christmas List to send to him. I would be getting disappointed when my mom told me that Santa doesn't make Ninja Turtle slime, the Saints would be coming off of a win against the Rams, and the LSU Tigers would still be celebrating a 14-10 win against TheRedneck's #6 Alabama Crimson Tide...

Your words on technology couldn't be more spot on.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
With the Power of Youtube , it is any year i choose

www.youtube.com...

ps It also helps to have a wardrobe full of old clothes and plenty alcohol
edit on 12/11/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

True...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I am planning a nice bottle of whisky tomorrow and a few beers and have been planning getting shot of some old clothes that i have had for decades .

So i am going to get wrecked big time tomorrow and take a few pics for ebay of my Vintage clobber and make a few quid or pay for the Drink.drugs and debauchery at any rate .

Tomorrow is Funday

ITs a whole new day with dementia

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I am planning a nice bottle of whisky tomorrow and a few beers and have been planning getting shot of some old clothes that i have had for decades .

So i am going to get wrecked big time tomorrow and take a few pics for ebay of my Vintage clobber and make a few quid or pay for the Drink.drugs and debauchery at any rate .

Tomorrow is Funday

ITs a whole new day with dementia

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The more I look in stores lately, the more I catch 80's themed things. I bought a 3-pack of over-the-calf 80's socks and an 80's style sweat suit a couple of weeks ago. It's like people are missing the same decade I've reminisced about for a decade...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If we're going back in time, I'll take 1971. If I only knew then what I know now 😊

They say youth is wasted on the young. At my age, there is no greater truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
To the first couple of posters

If it were 2006:

start massively buying US Govt. Bonds
buy gold
buy apple stock
get ready to seriously short some bank stock

If it were 1986

Massively buying US Govt. Bonds
Buy Gold and silver
Buy Exxon stock ahead of the split in 1987
buy massive position in Dec 87 Corn puts
start massively shorting any bank stock ahead of the crash "next" year
edit on 12-11-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

The more I look in stores lately, the more I catch 80's themed things. I bought a 3-pack of over-the-calf 80's socks and an 80's style sweat suit a couple of weeks ago. It's like people are missing the same decade I've reminisced about for a decade...

Are you going with the purple theme on the tracksuit and doing a Full David Icke for us

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Me nan used to tell us how she wished it was the 1930's again
We all do it and you're just getting older. Things used to be all new now they seem the same if not a little unexciting, best bet is do something new................. Learn a new skill like woodwork, pick up a language book learn a foreign language it might well stimulate your thoughts, AVOID WATCHING THE MSM NEWS, try to get out to the countryside every now and then especially mountainous or sea shore zones. Do new things it will make you feel new again

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryed -eyed-one
There was the ever arching 2012 date that even tho always seemed completely far away and fake, when the day came and went without much more than another Friday I must admit I felt cheated. Cheated hard. Then since then all the other possible alternative conspiracy’s especially aliens and the ufo question seemed to be thrown away for nothing but political insanity on my part. Looking at where my mind has been the past 2 years with the US political stuff, the Balkanization of American people’s and intense censorship rampant online on my mind actually upsets me when I put it into perspective for myself.

(they have a family dinner together, once or twice a month ............ alone time with that person, once or twice a month, probably twice .............. they don't abuse themselves/each other, they can be isolated ........... they are free to do what they want within reason, its their home (too) ................ they can visit the earth, but the situation is, not without that person, or, without safety means or etc.) (things are pretty clean in his household and if there is anything then they can always come to his compartment and talk about it ............ or talk to each other etc)

(these are people that expressed interest in him (point of discernment isn't articualted, but assuming this is thetraditional case in these instances with the sons of man under joseph)............. they are there because they want to .............. and if they don't want to be there at first ............ they will be returned with no memories ............. however after being there at first, its neither humane, or clean to leave the loving family)

(hold out you hands ............ maybe not more then that .............. maybe half of that ............. there's some degree of intimacy, that is why the numbers are not that many, if anything more or less (its a family matter a discussion, at the dinner table, or along those lines)
(his family, not someone elses, not anything unclean or anything)
2006 brings back memories, long time ago but everything now is Good. We have not had false information, but we need to view the information we have more correctly. (i'm sure people have discouraged whoever it was from doing so in the past but today who knows for sure)
(there's nothing more dangerous or extreme, then a man that really loves his family ............ a joke)

Halley's Comet didn't Exist Prior to (Jesus Age of 12, and 12 A.D. implied correspondance, stated as the father of jesus in new testament genealogy) ............ if there is an association to Halley's Comet, then it is implied in the B.C. Era ............ you need to understand, there was mercies in the old testament)

1. (Beginning) Halley's Comet 12 B.C. to 87 A.D. with Caesar's Comet at 4x years (probably 42 years from End of that cycle at 45 A.D., history says B.C.)

2. (Ending) Halley's Comet .......... 12/21/2019 to 7/8/2061 ....... at 42 Years from Ending, Activation for Son of Man (Same with Caesar)

3. (END OF LINE) ............ December 7-8, 2019 ........... not 144,000 but about 14 days, to 12/22/2019 (the Solstice)

Made a Statement about Nostradamus Measurement he gave two for Moses in his Letter to Henry or Caesar, forget which, but, we said it was about 2 weeks from Solstice to his Death, before the Comet MABUS appears and strikes the USA.

(I can't be sure, but, Moses will not feel any pain, dead or alive, and we'll return back to our situation ............... of Moses tending to his lost love (s) ............ and that is the law ............ also .............. even if there is not death or comet MABUS, soon .............. 12/21/2019 has to pass with nothing taking place before it is invalidated ............ to much value in argument ...............)

(I don't know for sure, if God will give Moses the strength to maintain this, body/shell/personalization, with apparently nothing happening, meaning God is not servicing me personally. God has done this frequently in history and, history is often modified) (Less than 30 days).

(I had a dream of one girl that wanted to have 10 children, then I though what a bother, may just carry it close to term, and fix it up a little, and when you done with being a mother to it, find a home for it on earth, and visit it when you want, don't have to burden yourself with that if that is what you want, just a thought)
edit on 26-11-2019 by osciline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
If we're going back in time, I'll take 1971. If I only knew then what I know now 😊

They say youth is wasted on the young. At my age, there is no greater truth.

(Good Comment - This is how to Answer)

1. Solway Firth Spaceman - Moses is born from a Women (from Consensual Relationship), this law is not satisfied.
2. Samurai Girl - Moses is born from the act of an Angel or Angels (COMET MABUS STRIKE), this law is VALID.

Moses to be faithful, he has no strength or special powers, and in some respects little difference between him as a child in his heart, and an angel..............so he think and remembers, maybe god will bless me? This issue of taking of wives, is all that there is for people deprived of truth, willfully or unknowingly...............in their minds Moses has the power to reveal god's mercies at any time, so there is no need to be faithful.............the power of love is their greatest enemy, and it makes them the most violent.................Moses remembers, but, God has to afford the difference in the matter.

(her eyes and ears were put out, and the trauma caused death ........ her legs were severed at the waist, and the trauma caused death)

(Solomon's Wives, most of them were retarded or crippled, they didn't know "corruption" of the spirit or the heart, that is easy to come by. In his mind he was willing to take away so much from a person in the name of love, but decided, but maybe not so much..............but he probably decided, here a little there a little, as he looked over the field) (? anyway)

(Though of this speaking of the 1970s - Moses is Currently Unactivated ... Awaiting Activation ...)
(Some thoughts revolving around hope and love, should be simply put away, Moses didn't want to use "love" as a weapon, but it is also the subject of hope and blessing) (that is to say in god's eyes, you can beat a man with 40 stripes, but a man and his family or a man and his people maybe with no so many) (so what is the great crime to give to an enemy?)

"the visitor 1979" ............ The issue of Moses not taking a wife sentences these people to death ................ One women, falls in love and makes a mistake of disturbing their final days of rest .............. When everything is finished soon. Apparently Moses does have the strength to remove prophecy, but casting lots with god .............. everything is good right now the way it is!!!!!!!!!!! (those are just old wives tales!!!)

(Full benefit of "dead flesh removal example" is like a Nuclear Weapon, with Comet, and then with Genocide for "sign of divorce" if that is afforded by Moses ............ God is not performing that work specifically, does not mean, God does not give Moses the power to do that, in a limited geographic area ............... then is humanity anymore, in controversy the answer is no?) (or does not humanity have the power to kneel only before its prophet?)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
2006 on ats was fun. I believe ats chat was in its infancy and I was around spewing my drivel. Yet we have to grow up.. It sucks being responsible and caring about others feelings, and realizing the world is not our oyster. Yet we still have the future, and I feel perhaps some of our drivel still has a chance to come to fruition..

Ps thank god for my wife, and some of the old dogs on ats for giving a crap about me all these years.

Peace
edit on 26-11-2019 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
2006 on ats was fun. I believe ats chat was in its infancy and I was around spewing my drivel. Yet we have to grow up.. It sucks being responsible and caring about others feelings, and realizing the world is not our oyster. Yet we still have the future, and I feel perhaps some of our drivel still has a chance to come to fruition..

Ps thank god for my wife, and some of the old dogs on ats for giving a crap about me all these years.

Peace

(Moses is not Afraid of any Antichrist ........... not a real one anyway ............ which can only be defeated with a mutual day in the near future to settle things, not with a war, but perhaps over dinner somewhere far from earth)

2006 I remember this exactly

I think 2006 was the year, of successive suicide for Moses ............ death took place, but suicide was not the goal, even if death of the body took place multiple times .............. those genetics line, living corpses, resonant with that in their pleasure, and they are exposed today, in what they have done to themselves and to the people, globally.

if there was love between moses and a women, or, whatever, an "antichrist". then, it wasn't a rape, or abuse or anything. god for his own purposes put events into play that didn't go anywhere................this issue of those genetic lines and their suicide, as "dead flesh" having no purpose with god or man, removed from revelations as the removed tribes .............. this issue is strongly based in, "wife taking" which is resolved soon, when ACTIVATION of Moses is resolved then that is, what happened.

You what Moses will say, "no women really loved me" ....... then in that very moment, he'll have a list of 50,000 (retarded or disabled or etc.) or so probably much less women, he can take for wives, if that is what the first wife wanted, but it won't be many probably no more then a hand or two hands full ................ just thinking out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join