It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovakian Contactee UFO Videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Found this channel in a deep youtube rabbit hole. Anyone notice how hard it is to find UFO videos posted by the actual witness on their channel? Seems like the algorithm buries them way down.

Anyways, this guy claims to have been in contact with 5th dimensional beings for years. Doesn't appear to be drones, since many times, the UFO is barely visible without zooming in. They look to be pretty far away and high. In one video, the UFO seems to go from one end of the horizon to the other. So that leaves CG. Any you nerds wanna take a wack at it?

PS/EDIT: luckily this is the only video with music over it. The rest have original audio.

edit on 26-6-2019 by ultimafule because: edit

edit on 26-6-2019 by ultimafule because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2019 by ultimafule because: video

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Can anyone see the embedded video? I'm getting an error message.

Did I not upload it right? Been a while since Ive posted on ATS

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Haven't checked it out yet but here ya go:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
Thanks GUT!

Finally figured it out, haha

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
oftopic but that music reminds me of the one they use at cough cough massage cough parlors.

Looking a bit at his videos and his channel in general cant say the prospects look good

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
oftopic but that music reminds me of the one they use at cough cough massage cough parlors.

Haha, I'll take it over spooky, x-files-type music any day!

Looking a bit at his videos and his channel in general cant say the prospects look good

Can you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

Though I do think what the cameraman is filming are in fact planes going in for landing. That's my immediate reaction.

It reminds me of the old 'seeingUFOsPA' channel on youtube, by the dangerous individual 'Alison Kruse'. Sometimes she would videotape planes, much in the same fashion as this, and lable them as UFOs. On top of that she also pointed lasers at these planes and claimed the craft responded to this by morphing into different shapes. Man, you can do a lot with a camera to make even planes look alien.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

Is he filming these or just posting ? I really have a hard time believing anyone who has filmed more the 1 UFO video .

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
yes first of all his name is all over the internet,like he is trying to make bucks by posting his stuff left and right.Which is ok,

But if you check his channel videos some commentators have said left and right that some audios are not right,etc etc and that they are a product of tampering.

Also his video here is a clear fake.Which casts doubts to the rest of his channel

why its fake?Because the alien used is a prop in the ufo museum in roswell,secondly its a high definition video with those added lines that make it look old.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Droogie

Watch the whole video. This thing pulls maneuvers no terrestrial aircraft we know of can do.

Most of his other videos display similar erratic movements. You can use the trees/branches as a point of reference, since the camera moves around a bit.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Is he filming these or just posting ? I really have a hard time believing anyone who has filmed more the 1 UFO video .

He's filming them himself. He claims to be in contact with the occupants, as it were, so I guess it makes sense that he'd be seeing them around a lot.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

yes first of all his name is all over the internet,like he is trying to make bucks by posting his stuff left and right.Which is ok,

But if you check his channel videos some commentators have said left and right that some audios are not right,etc etc and that they are a product of tampering.

Also his video here is a clear fake.Which casts doubts to the rest of his channel

why its fake?Because the alien used is a prop in the ufo museum in roswell,secondly its a high definition video with those added lines that make it look old.

I mean, yeah, that's obviously a prop. I never got the impression it was meant to be taken as real. It might not even be his original video.

I'm talking about the UFO videos that he himself uploaded.

Interesting. I didn't bother to search his name. I'll have to look into that

edit on 26-6-2019 by ultimafule because: oopsie

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

i took a look at his channel. yeah, he is in contact, with himself.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok what about this one,notice the same effects,must be some video program in use

As for his ufo videos,i will not be surprised if they turn out either cgi or the sun,His channel has too many fakes to be taken seriously

Also heres the prop in the first vid

edit on 26-6-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Or this one...The Apollo 20 (1971...??!!) video!!!

His channel has too many fakes to be taken seriously

Exactly

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Ok what about this one,notice the same effects,must be some video program in use

As for his ufo videos,i will not be surprised if they turn out either cgi or the sun,His channel has too many fakes to be taken seriously

Also heres the prop in the first vid

Yeah, honestly I didn't even look at any of the other videos except for the ones in the series I posted above...

This sort of thing definitely doesn't give more veracity to his claims. Probably CG then

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ultimafule
a reply to: Droogie

Watch the whole video. This thing pulls maneuvers no terrestrial aircraft we know of can do.

Without a stabilization, that's really hard to say. It just might be that as the camera changes position it looks like the object is doing something unusual, but it really isn't.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I searched for UFO Slovakia 2019 and it was the 3rd hit.. Stop making crap up.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

He claims to be in contact with these beings? And they don't even stop to say hello?
Some contact they have, the guy got his camera and went out in the cold to film them and they just keep moving in the same direction and the same speed? No thank you.

What ever happend to those billy meier aliens? Atleast they came down from their ivory discs and did a few lap around a pine tree, do a quick blink out and in frame i mean dimension. They even showed of their uncanny accurateley 70s sci-fi model laserguns. Ah those were the days, ppl put some effort in their bs

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

As a Chief Investigator for MUFON, I despise when I get these videos.
Not for the sighting value, but the god awful music always associated with it.

I need to be able to hear the witnesses reactions and background sounds amongst other things.
God sighting though

top topics

<<   2 >>

join