It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”

Inside r Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam

A google executive, Jen Gennai, is on video describing how Google's view of fairness is to control the search results to prevent a Trump event. No matter if you support or do not support Trump, I believe that the view of fairness that Google has is akin to that described by The Part in Orwell's book 1984. She admits that she does not want Google to be broken up so they can have the power to tamper with elections. This is frightening and quite frankly enraging. Take a look at the article and video and judge for yourselves is this is kind of world we want to live in. Fed what to think with no possibility of refusal.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
But ‘the Russians’ influence elections

Yeah right

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Google will have to declare all collusion as "like-kind" campaign contributions !!! 😎

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZek

Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”

Inside r Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam

A google executive, Jen Gennai, is on video describing how Google's view of fairness is to control the search results to prevent a Trump event. No matter if you support or do not support Trump, I believe that the view of fairness that Google has is akin to that described by The Part in Orwell's book 1984. She admits that she does not want Google to be broken up so they can have the power to tamper with elections. This is frightening and quite frankly enraging. Take a look at the article and video and judge for yourselves is this is kind of world we want to live in. Fed what to think with no possibility of refusal.

Wasn't Project Veritas just removed from a platform in the past week? Was it youtube? They still banned?

It was an obvious attempt to keep as many people as they can in the dark leading up to 2020. Thankfully, all it will do(likw just about all the other moves the far left tries) is fail and backfire.

Going to be a hell of a ride. I'm sure right now they are just dumping money into all the "news" platforms to keep them from going under before the election. Most of them are coasting on fumes and we can't have them go under before they can disseminate all the propaganda from the far left.
edit on 24-6-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It will end with the platforms coming to the fork in the road between publisher and public utility. They're pretty much asking for it though.

We can hope anyway.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZek

This is a true bombshell. This is going to bring the manipulation to people's attention. So many are asleep.

Watch out if money managers start to sell Alphabet stock. It could really trigger a huge wave.

Watch bitcoin.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I'm not for Government meddling in business for the most part, but this is literally treasonous. She admits that Google is a big company and can enforce their view of fairness on the populace. Google, Facebook, Twitter, et al need to be broken up so that they cannot collude to manipulate.

Check out Jen's response to her being caught with her pants down. It's pathetic.

medium.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It would be easier if it was the Russians....

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The left and leftist organisations HAVE TO attempt to undermine the election process

Because the VAAAAST majority of citizens DO NOT want their pathetic, disgusting ideology.

So it then becomes ‘by any means necessary’

The moronic among us will be by in a moment to defend this attempt to ‘influence the election’.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

My point as well. They are openly forcing their world view on the populace.

I believe all of the big platforms are close to being taken down a peg or two.

All self inflicted of course.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Most of us don't need a whistle-blower to tell us that Google, along with every other mega social-platform is mostly left-leaning with an anti-Trump agenda.

And if you don't know this by now, frankly you never will.

Stay shLeep.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No surprise. Google executives, like Ruthie, don't want to shed tears in 2020, like they did in 2016.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Youtube has now taken the video down.

Too late suckers. It's already on my hard drive!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

And Alex Jones is going off about it!! I'm telling you people Alex Jones is one of the new breed of Paul Revere. He is over the target and taking flak.

(post by chr0naut removed for political trolling and baiting)
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

All they have done is prove Veritas right. Google may as well replace the 'o's with swastikas.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Star and flag for performing a public service.

We all know this is going on, but it needs to get out there for worldwide public consumption.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well this confirms our suspicions.

When I want news, I watch the news. You can't keep the truth hidden, as there are other sources, so this plan is pointless. Not every person has to resort to Google the news.

Not to mention bots are capable of writing news stories...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Somebody's lying:

What actually happened

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
BTW, I tried to both share the video and comment on it. Neither function worked. YT is suppressing both functions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join