It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The missing piece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Firstly, we know of the new world order movement, for a one world government baised on a dictatorship. We have read theories and seen events that make our belief even stronger, but yet we cannot agree on the final piece. Who is behind it?

Internationalists have been calling for a single government. Our the bankers of this world the controllers? What about world leaders? Secret societies? even the illuminati? there is too many groups who can hold the power.

A thread before at ATS , www.abovetopsecret.com..., basically had a guessing game into who will lead the new world order, i think its died after a while. Its starting to really bug me now, i have been searching hard to find the missing piece. People have been saying "look at America, thats the answer" but a higher force is pushing them, who is that higher force? For a single nation to control the world, it has to be powerful, America is powerful, but not that powerful.

If we our to fight this movenment, we need to know who control's it...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I don't think it will be a country that runs it, it'll be a conglomerate of powerful corporate shadow entities - think Permindex, Centro-Mondiale Commerciale, etc.,...that sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1
I don't think it will be a country that runs it, it'll be a conglomerate of powerful corporate shadow entities - think Permindex, Centro-Mondiale Commerciale, etc.,...that sort of thing.

So your going with the corporation theory then?
there is a link of the index thread to a discussion about Corporations..its really interesting

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I feel that corporations are dictating what most governments actions are. The military industrial complex and pharmaceutical companies as the main players.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I feel that corporations are dictating what most governments actions are. The military industrial complex and pharmaceutical companies as the main players.

its interesting how most people tend to look at corporations and business men when refering to the new world order. Its really interesting....

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Corporation do influence governments immensly, but what would a drug corporation gain from a one world government? Could the corporations theory just be the next door to the real truth?

new topics

top topics

join