It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Field,UK MP and lowlife piece of filth.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This guy thinks its acceptable to roughly manhandle a woman who is protesting peacefully.
I hope the police investigate and charge this disgusting man for assault.
Totally unacceptable behaviour from a good for nothing scumbag who I and all of us in the UK pay his salary with our taxes.

Kick him out of government NOW.

www.youtube.com...

Cannot embed YT vid for some reason.

If that was my wife/sister/daughter I would wait for this nasty abusive bully in a dark place and have some quiet words with him when no cameras were watching.
He would not be doing anything like that again after my quiet words.

www.bbc.com...

What an absolute disgrace of a man.
Come on cops,arrest this gutless bully.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Looks like she deserved it. She could have been armed.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Come on, the lady was crashing the party, oh, sorry, she was a transgender who thought she was a little loving mermaid of the sea of stupidity.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

Haha.

No.
Sorry,this guy is a jerk.
No excuse for this behaviour.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

Haha.

No.
Sorry,this guy is a jerk.
No excuse for this behaviour.

Jerk or not, the activist was intruding, causing a disturbance, and interrupting a speech. That’s grounds for getting kicked out, or worse.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Kicked out maybe,but roughly manhandled in a an aggresive manner?
Not the behaviour I expect from a public servant.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Come on, the lady was crashing the party, oh, sorry, she was a transgender who thought she was a little loving mermaid of the sea of stupidity.

She is not transgender.
I think you were joking.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
He acted within the remit of what was reasonable.

MP's are high value targets for all types of groups - she could have had a knife, acid or a bomb - so from a risk assessment perspective she should have been removed as quickly and as safely (to the attendees) as possible...

...from her risk assessment perspective the protestor must come to accept that through her actions she was going to be forcibly removed.

Bravo to the MP for securing the area and taking the risk and threat level back to 0.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Loque76
We shall agree to disagree.

No threat-she already went through security to get into the room.
No way to treat a woman IMO.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Come on now....it's not as if he was physically assaulting her or manhandling her.

What do you propose he do;
Ask her politely to leave?
Do nothing and let her rant and rave and disrupt the event?
Wait for the police to come and ask her very nicely to leave?

Its not as if she was choked, punched or her arm placed up her back and frog marched out the room.

I support her right to protest and I even agree with her to an extent about what she was protesting about but surely she must expect some sort of reaction and to be physically removed.

I know its slightly different but I worked doors for years....I understand the MP's reaction.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
She wasn't hurt.

Hopefully she will think twice before storming into a party she is not invited to.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
No issue here,

She shouldn't of been there, could of had a weapon or acid etc

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It seems like reasonable force. It's technically criminal trespass rather than legal peaceful protest due to taking place in a closed, private event.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
I don't know man,I think he went too far,and it did amount to assault.
She did go through security to get in,so his supposed fear of her being armed was irrational IMO.

If it was a man,then I probably wouldn't be so outraged.
Its just not the way to treat a woman IMo.

I guess I am just old fashioned.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
It seems like reasonable force. It's technically criminal trespass rather than legal peaceful protest due to taking place in a closed, private event.

It is not criminal tresspass-she was allowed in.
She went through security and was allowed to enter the room,according to the BBC.
Some other protesters were allowed in,others were refused entry so the news is reporting.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Personally i don't have a problem with his actions. The protesters gate crashed a private function and proceeded to interrupt where they were neither wanted nor invited. The protester was simply (roughly i will admit) grabbed and then marched out - she wasn't punched, kicked, stamped on, thrown on the floor etc.

The fact people are actually complaining about this is part of what is wrong with the world at the moment - snowflakes expect to be able to do whatever they want wherever they want, and then play the victim card.

I am hoping that the organisers press charges against the protesters there.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Looks like he handled it just fine to me.

The disclaimer before the video says "This video contains footage that some viewers may find upsetting" pretty much says it all about today's offended generation. Now we all get to read about the fake outrage over an intruder that was quickly and efficiently neutralized.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well i am pretty damned sure I am not a snowflake..
But I admit I am old fashioned and was raised to treat women with respect and not violence.

Oh well.
I stand by my values,and respect other peoples alternative opinions even if I may disagree with them.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I think she was hoping for just such an outcome so that she could claim assault.

That said look at the aggression on the MP’s face as he grabs her, I bet he would have had no qualms about giving her a beating if he thought could get away with it.

This wasn’t a party it was annual meeting by the chancellor about the state of the U.K. economy, no doubt funded by the tax payer and attended by those that seek to fleece the U.K. at any opportunity they get.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Nah,she was interviewed on BBC news and said she has no intention of pressing charges.
She suggested he may benefit from an anger management session.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join