It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama State At Center of Anti-Trump Coup Cabal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

JUNE 14, 2019

New Emails Show Obama State Department’s Role in Anti-Trump Coup Cabal

John Kerry, President Obama’s secretary of state, seems to be having trouble staying within the legal bounds of the Logan Act, so it’s not surprising that his State Department lieutenants were getting their hands dirty in the conspiracy to bring down Donald Trump.

We now received more evidence of this anti-Trump conspiracy. With The Daily Caller News Foundation, we just released 16 pages of documents revealing senior State Obama officials – Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer – coordinated with incoming House Majority Whip Steny Hoyer’s (D-MD) national security advisor, Daniel Silverberg, to work on Russia dossier information provided by Christopher Steele.

Steele was surreptitiously paid by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to create the infamous anti-Trump dossier used to justify a series of FISA spy warrants targeting Carter Page. Winer is a former Obama State Department deputy assistant secretary who was implicated in working with Steele and Clinton associate Sidney Blumenthal to circulate the anti-Trump dossier.

Obama State At Center of Anti-Trump Coup Cabal

We keep learning more and more every day of how Obama administration officials were involved from the start in this failed coup to try to depose the duly elected POTUS with "Russian lies paid off by the DNC/Hillary, and written by foreign agent Christopher Steele.

At what point is it obvious that Obama himself was also involved in this coup, since high level players in his administration were all involved in this? Since Obama was POTUS, and due to the fact that this is a scandal bigger than Watergate itself, these high level officials in the Obama administration must have gotten the okay from Obama himself to perpetrate this coup.

We had the communications between FBI agent Strzok and his FBI lawyer and lover Lisa Page admitting in those texts that they wanted to influence our elections and stop Trump from being POTUS. Plus Steele himself also admitted wanting the same thing that Strzok and Page wanted which has been to stop Trump from being POTUS. Yet have these low level players been sent to prison for their part in the coup?

John Kerry himself broke the Logan act by communicating with Iranian officials in an official manner as if he was still part of the government, yet he hasn't seen a day in prison either.

I am not sure if we are waiting for justice to be served on these other players by waiting to catch the bigger fish or what. But it should be obvious how deep the rabbit hole goes in this attempted coup, and it should be obvious that Obama himself was behind this coup.

Will we ever see these "plotters" in prison for the crimes they committed? I doubt the majority of the "anti-Trump crowd" will ever relent in their false claims of "Trump colluded with Russia," but one thing is certain. Unless we seek justice against these plotters, they will try this again in the future.

edit on 17-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
EU
It's really sad that no one can be prosecuted due to all politicians have mud on each other.
What needs to be done is what is happening in Hong Kong. Americans need to show the crooked politicians who is in charge of America's direction of good will for it citizens.

Like I said, for the time being "ITS off limits".

I really think America is at a turning point of no return. Just read that New York will give driver's license to any one now. I honestly think very smart people are quietly moving out the USA. It's a quiet move. I know for a fact, many have put their feet here in Japan to open the door for them.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Curiouser & curiouser.........

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse
The left will never accept any fault even if they are caught with their pants down.
Yes obama was at the center.
No he will not go to prison.

You havent figured out there is not two party system I assume. Welcome to the uniparty.
edit on 17-6-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
The left will never accept any fault even if they are caught with their pants down.

You havent figured out there is not two party system yet, I assume. Welcome to the uniparty.

You mean "Unicorn Party"

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You havent figured out there is not two party system I assume. Welcome to the uniparty.

But is Trump apart of that Uniparty? I'd like to think No but I really can't tell sometimes.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

But is Trump apart of that Uniparty? I'd like to think No but I really can't tell sometimes.

Ask me at the end of this term.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

And you really don't consider judicial watch as a peddler of fake news seeing as 99% of what they claim never actually comes to happen? Interesting take on things isn't it, do you believe any old BS that appears to validate your own bias without passing it through some kind of filter first?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

If MSM fails to report it, i tend to believe it.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
Right wing and left wing are both wings of the same bird.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Right, so basically if it fits your world view you believe it, you are of course entitled to believe any BS you like, it's your right, the weird thing is with what you call the MSM is they have a burden of proof to an extent in that if they make a claim which is libellous then they can be be put into a position where they have to answer to it in a court of law or face civil action to pay damages if they cannot prove they are correct. Rubbish like judicial watch continuously post BS and hoover up the gullible and face little push back as they aren't seen as credible (because they aren't 99.9% of the time)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Excuse me, they supply links to documents that verify what they say... It is in fact those like you who want to be blind to the truth.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Right, so basically if it fits your world view you believe it, you are of course entitled to believe any BS you like, it's your right, the weird thing is with what you call the MSM is they have a burden of proof to an extent in that if they make a claim which is libellous then they can be be put into a position where they have to answer to it in a court of law or face civil action to pay damages if they cannot prove they are correct. Rubbish like judicial watch continuously post BS and hoover up the gullible and face little push back as they aren't seen as credible (because they aren't 99.9% of the time)

Stop spouting nonsense and prove that the links and documents given in the op are fake...

edit on 18-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: PurpleFox

...the weird thing is with what you call the MSM is they have a burden of proof to an extent in that if they make a claim which is libellous then they can be be put into a position where they have to answer to it in a court of law or face civil action to pay damages if they cannot prove they are correct.

I'm genuinely trying to be polite here, but given the past two years this is literally the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

Several sources close to your manner of thinking confirm to me that you have no idea what you're talking about.

If what you say is true, then how were two Pulitzer prizes awarded to journalists covering the Russian collusion case, when the special counsel confirmed that it never happened?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Its going to take a little more proof than paranoia from trump to convince people of his delusion.
Sorry.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Judicial Watch and Tom Fitton are of the highest integrity. They actually do research and publish official government documents obtained through FOIA requests. Thats how investigative journalism is done.

When was the last time CNN or MSNBC could back up their claims with actual official documents? It's always anonymous sources or 'people familiar with ________'s thinking'. A lot of the problem (and success) of the mainstream media is their viewers aren't able to disseminate fake news from real news. MSM was riding on the legacy of the days when they did actual research. Now they are tarnished forever.

The high school kid sueing the MSM for 150 million or whatever for libel is evidence of how they operate. Thankfully for him and his friends/school, the whole video came out and the real context of the situation is nothing at all like MSM portrayed.

The 'whole video' of the Trump/Russia collusion is coming out, and MSM will have a price to pay for their role.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Its going to take a little more proof than paranoia from trump to convince people of his delusion.
Sorry.

I thought the same way until I started looking into some of the claims. It does appear that certain people tried to circumvent US law. We will see as the investigations continue. Then we can truly make an informed decision.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
U can't be that stupid use yr brain man

top topics

<<   2 >>

join