It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Kill Teams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Outisde of the below sources, has anyone come across information regarding the U.S government deploying special forces kill teams to deal with problem cryptids?

According to some of the sources below (Sasquatch Chronicles) the U.S government is well aware of bigfoot and dogmen and have been monitoring their activities for some time. In the cases where they harass and physically attack members of the public they apparently send out special forces units to deal with them. They are also supposedly involved in a cover-up because of the financial and political fallout that would arise should existence of these creatures come out. Specifically large tracts of land such as national parks, logging areas, camp sites etc would have to be closed which would have a big effect on the U.S economy. They may even be declared an endangered/protected species. People would be too afraid to venture out into the woods. Others would go out to try and hunt them resulting in further fatalties. People would also be demanding answers why the government has been suppressing knowledge about people going missing/being killed due to these things. I think these are very plausible and likely explanations as to why they're trying to keep all knowledge about cryptids quiet.

Dogman
A) SC EP:403 Encountering the strange [Members] (skip to 16:32)
B) Dogman Encounters Episode 256 (Tennessee Dogman Encounters)
C) EVIL Dogman STORIES from LBL!! REAL Dogman STORIES/ENCOUNTERS! Episode:35 Crypto PTSD

Bigfoot
A) SC EP:270 Open Mics – Behind The Scenes (skip to 56:16)
B) SC EP:413 Grassman gone wild (skip to 36:30)
C) SC EP:434 Strange Lights In The Woods (skip to 24:32)
D) U.S. Special Forces Hunts A Family Of Bigfoot! (Cover-up?) - True Testimony!
E) SC EP:68 The “Insider” Part 2 [Members]
F) SC EP:71 Down the rabbit hole part 2
G) Oregon Bigfoot file #767
edit on 17/6/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Millions of people and hunters throughout the decades have gone out looking for Bigfoot .

Pretty much all anybody has found is zilch .

Either there aren’t any or they are savvy enough to avoid violent psychopaths like us.

Could go either way .

edit on 17-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There was a fantasy story floating around about a U.S. team being deployed to kill a red haired giant that lived in a cave in Afghanistan but the problem is that there's never any real evidence or facts that these mysterious and secret events ever happened or were just made up.

They sound really cool, especially if you're into it like the paranormal or aliens fans, "believers". They sell material or draw views too which is advertisement money.

I've done the math and a mildly successful YouTube channel that gets 100,000 views per day and has new uploads every week brings more money than a full-time minimum or low wage job.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

A lot of those fantasy stories do so well because certain unnamed dogmatic folks believe a certain race of six fingered giants dog paddled along side a certain ark and lived to have ginormous six digited offspring who now either squat in Afghan caves eating delivery SEALs and/or run the world monetary system.

Then again, some of the stories about a few giant hairy people in the woods have a whiff of truth to them, and IF such existed, in some manner, then secret teams of military hairy giant killers makes some sense... some.

I've considered many weird things and even experienced a few of my own, but if there's a secret force of NephiSquatch (copyrighted) Wetworkers, I will have to shut myself in a dark room for some weeks to sort things out ... and I so want the rights for the movie!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I can appreciate some stories seem far more fantastical than others. But lots of people report encountering bigfoot/dogman regularly which suggests there's something to it. There's been photos and video captured of them:

The Michigan Bigfoot Research Blog

But the reason why there's not been clear photos/video (that the public has seen anyway) is because these encounters happen by accident, are fleeting and often leave the eyewitness terrified. If you see a creature that's 7ft+ and shouldn't exist your first instinct isn't going to be sticking around for a good photo op. It's going to be get out of there because it's frightening. That may sound like a cop out but pretty much all the encounters I've read about and listened to involved quite a bit of fear from the witness (and understandably so).

And personally given the number of encounters where they've been rather aggressive and hostile. I'm not surprised that on occasion it has been violent to the point where people have been seriously injured or killed and that the government has special forces teams to deal with them. This isn't related to red haired giants in Afghanistan because we don't have a wealth of evidence supporting that claim.
edit on 17/6/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

IMO the story is made up.

Ugh, let me find it.

Several eyewitnesses claim the battle not only took the life of an American soldier, but that the government flew the huge corpse of the attacker back to the United States.

Reporter and researcher L.A. Marzulli explores the spectacular charge in the newest installment of “The Watchers,” the blockbuster series investigating the real evidence behind the Nephilim. These creatures were the offspring of the “sons of God,” the angels, and the “daughters of men.” In Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33, the Bible speaks of “giants” populating the Earth. When ordinary people saw them, they said “we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”

Making money with shows off of people making money off of conspiracy fantasy and ancient aliens stories they wrote, smh. I keep trying to show everyone why the ignorance denial taskforce on ATS is necessary. Yes we can be asshats and brutal at times but it's for the people.

According to one of the interviews in the program, a Special Forces team operating in Afghanistan in 2002 encountered one of the creatures while on a patrol looking for a lost unit in an isolated part of the country. The soldier tells Marzulli his unit made its way along a goat path near a cave where the team noticed an unusual pattern of rocks, bones, and, ominously, a broken piece of communications equipment of the type used by the American military.

While pondering this, the team was surprised by a man “at least twelve to fifteen feet in height.” The creature had long, red hair and skewered one operator, identified as “Dan,” with a pike-like weapon. The remainder of the team opened fire, repeatedly shooting the creature in the face and eventually killing it. The full length of the engagement was only 30 seconds.

After the battle, while mourning their fallen comrade, the military sent a helicopter to remove the creature.

“It was too big we couldn’t move it,” the soldier claimed. “It smelled worse than a skunk – a corpse that’s been around for a while. The communication was sent out that we had a very large, possibly human creature.”
Read more at www.wnd.com...

Poor dude got skewered with a giant stick by a six fingered ginger giant and they had to lie to his parents too. He was killed by the Taliban during a hostage rescue operation.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Your not going to rat them out, you mind as well replace society with the Nazis. Hiding the truth is what screwing up the world and America itself. The truth is the way out. Just like how US continue to protect KKK and Nazism within. Kill teams or not, when their missions fail one day. They are the very reason why we all get killed because no one knows are going to replace them to fix the issue. Just like US gov hiding aliens/alien technology. You can run, but you can never hide forever. The world is already pissed since disappearing people.

US has the right to bear arms for a single reason.

edit on 17-6-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There are entries about "Bigfoot" and "Sasquatch" in a few infantry training manuals, though I doubt the single page entry is still included. I remember my uncle gave me an old infantry training manual and it had a page on bigfoot in it, and it surprised me at the time when I saw it. Though it is likely one of those things that somebody fit in there as a prank due to the knowledge that almost nobody actually reads the darn things.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The Dennis Martin case is well documented. Long story short, a little boy went missing in the Smoky Mountains and a special forces team joined the search. It's a really interesting Missing 411 case.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
these tails are often so ludicrous - one has to question the sanity of believers

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
We had SKTs in Iraq, Small/Scout Kill Teams but we didn't focus on cryptids it was AQIZ and other terrorists.

Essentially SKTs haven't been used by the military since Vietnam, however some direct action elements may have been tasked for such since.

As for cryptids, never seen anything I couldn't identify and I've been stationed at Roswell and Fort Knox, among others, if it exists it's so we'll kept of a secret no one will know if they don't have the need.

I chalk it all up to flights of fancy and imagination.

Until conclusive evidence is provided proving they are real, I will believe they are extinct if they had ever lived or never lived at all and are a collective form of myth.

With the way secrets are being leaked in this day and age, I find it very unlikely that if such does exist that it would remain a secret for too long.

Now if the cryptids were alive and hostile, I would love that assignment!

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I imagine there's a number of times where you've never been able to prove or document your experiences beyond an after action report/debrief where people doubt your experiences yet they still happened.

if it exists it's so we'll kept of a secret no one will know if they don't have the need.

True. The U.S government especially is extremely compartmentalised with various special access projects and such only know by a few parties for example. It's not hard to imagine that they keep a very tight leash on this issue because of the financial and political fallout that would ensue if it were to get out. Let's not forget government pensions and other benefits being taken away not to mention significant jailtime that would be more than enough of a incentive to keep people quiet about this.

The problem with putting it down to 'flights of fancy and imagination' is this flies in the face of empirical data. First nation Americans have long reported encounters with bigfoot. There is quite a bit of photographic and video evidence of them (not conclusive but some are compelling). We have audio recordings (including the Ron Morehead's 'Sierra sounds') and plaster casts of footprints which are very large and ties up with what eyewitnesses describe: creatures 7ft-10ft tall with feet up to 17 inches long that can weigh over 400 pounds (nearly 30 stone) that can run much faster than a human and clear 20ft in one jump. Which should really rule out a bear or a guy wearing a suit.

But I appreciate why there's heavy skepticism due to a lack of conclusive evidence. I would say after reading enough encounters there's a few things. First, the witnesses are almost always absolutely shocked and terrified which you can imagine is a totally natural and expected reaction. Fight or flight would take hold but seeing how big and terrifying they are the kind of weapon most outdoors people/hunters would have wouldn't do more than scratch them (and piss them off even more) so really flight is the only recourse.Secondly, these creatures are reported to move incredibly fast and are very agile and are described as having very large muscles with a similar physique to a body builder which would plausibly allow them to carry out incredible physical feats. Taking all the above into account. Given these circumstances, it's understandable why there's very few high quality picture and video evidence of them.
edit on 18/6/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Retro~Burn
I can appreciate some stories seem far more fantastical than others. But lots of people report encountering bigfoot/dogman regularly which suggests there's something to it. There's been photos and video captured of them:

The Michigan Bigfoot Research Blog

But the reason why there's not been clear photos/video (that the public has seen anyway) is because these encounters happen by accident, are fleeting and often leave the eyewitness terrified. If you see a creature that's 7ft+ and shouldn't exist your first instinct isn't going to be sticking around for a good photo op. It's going to be get out of there because it's frightening. That may sound like a cop out but pretty much all the encounters I've read about and listened to involved quite a bit of fear from the witness (and understandably so).

And personally given the number of encounters where they've been rather aggressive and hostile. I'm not surprised that on occasion it has been violent to the point where people have been seriously injured or killed and that the government has special forces teams to deal with them. This isn't related to red haired giants in Afghanistan because we don't have a wealth of evidence supporting that claim.

Todd Standing is a Media whore....I had Nordegg targeted long ago and let him know by e-mail....he is just a putz and although I believe BF is real I have a great deal of trouble trusting a media whore...and I don't trust his work.

BF is very real...and right now an UNPRECEDENTED MIGRATION FROM WEST/EAST COAST TO INLAND AREAS IS OCCURING FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON.

BF live in Clans....they travel in river valleys and creek ravines....during night and day.....they MIGRATE along these paths....they don't live out in the boon-docks either....they live WITHIN CITY LIMITS.....they are different from Clan to Clan.....some are loners especially young males.....loners are dangerous and aggressive....they FARM mushrooms and grubs and edible plants never wiping out their food supply just harvesting a fair share then moving along....they are Gatekeepers and will push trees over to deter humans from following their trails to their farming and sleeping and hunting areas...they have an immediate definable impact on local game populations and local flora … once you learn their Stick-Sign Language you can immediately relate to them completely...go where they go sleep where they sleep drink where they drink and eat where they eat....if you dare to do so.

Yes they can be shot dead and are hunted by Hit Teams....who are plugged into the matrix and can react at lightening speeds to suppress and do damage control...yes they will respond to situations they must control like a rouge Clan or Loner who is either eating people or trying to screw them or who is stealing to much livestock or costing someone money.

There is over 160 km of maintained River Valley Trails in my City...saturated with BF impacts....densely….I just missed getting body shots of a juvenile who was hidden on a nearby Island watching kids play on a Creekside quartz sand beach....I was less than 20 meters behind him sprinting at full speed trying to catch up to it....and it led me into a box canyon whereupon it simply ran across the creek on a log in 2 huge strides them took 4 massive steps up a crazy steep embankment I couldn't even begin to challenge....leaving me dead-ended.....lol...crafty little bugger...he was lucky his Momma told him to run for it because I had vectored AWAY from her wood knocks knowing full well she was talking to another BF....I had to wager my direction ...but I heard the Juvenile begin to move in reaction to the wood-knock so it was an on-the-fly educated directional guess.....but alas I backtracked the little bugger from the embankment he ran up down to the log he ran across on down to the beach he sprinted across and further down the creek to the hidden spot behind a huge deadfall where he had been hiding watching the kids on the adjacent beach....I couldn't get clean footprints from the embankment it was to high up and in loose disturbed dirt regardless and I couldn't get clean prints from the log he ran across or the muddy bank he ran through to get to the pebble beach that didn't lend and clean tracks ...HOWEVER....he did make several steps on a small section/stripe of the Creekside that was SANDY...leaving pretty clear prints I took digital pics of.... I was so close behind him that a dry reed that he had stepped onto was half wet where his foot touched it and it was absolutely dry outside of his footprint...…. it was a hot slightly windy day....I was RIGHT ON HIS TAIL.

As a side-note due to the absolutely MASSIVE VOLUME of signs and dens and feeding/farming /Gated areas....I don't go out alone off the main busy trails and I NEVER WOOD KNOCK OR WHOOP WHEN I AM ALONE....ever....I grew up on a local Farm 2k from a major River Valley System and had what I call a near miss with a predating BF...my spidey senses and its smell saved me.....right now some IDIOT has been leaving plates of food out along this area for BF...local walking their dogs were worried it was poisoned and intended for dogs....lol...nope...no poisons at all and it wasn't for dogs....lol...its always chopped up whole mackeral and pepperoni...left in the same spot...which.....lol...is covered in BF sign....I hope he doesn't run into a Loner due to this recent mass migration because if he does he could be in serious trouble....I mean people HAVE NO IDEA how close they come to us....150 feet from my local river fishing hole on a BUSY trail system right 30 feet above my head …. right beside an Equestrian Show Field and behind the Barns 20 feet off main Trails used a lot.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

i request a citation for your claim - and evidence - just to see what happens next

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

i request a citation for your claim - and evidence - just to see what happens next

If you don't get one, does that make denying bigfoot exists much easier?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

what evidence ?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

I don't mind sharing pictures.I will have to figure out how to go from my camera to the computer to here.Just give me a bit "o" time.

The key to finding BF is simply knowing your ground then looking for their impacts.....they are huge and make quite a mess.....if you know what their particular mess looks like especially when they are Grubbing.

When you see the work they do farming fungi it blows your mind.....they use specific trees....and methods....they have little plant patches they carefully harvest from never wiping things out....in fact their grazing causes the plants to sometimes grow better laterally.

In the Forest when they use paths consistently their massive size creates a memory curtain in the foilage….basically when they walk down specific paths their body pushes foilage out of the way and if their traffic is regular they leave a very clear pattern.In the forest things can be classified by height when looking at foillage memory curtains.....and there aint nuthin that creates memory curtains seven feet off the ground....not in this area.

edit on 19-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure bigfoot are here to protect us. They would not be any video cameras of them, if they were here to kill us. Plus I'm pretty sure Bigfoot is wookies from star wars.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
I'm pretty sure bigfoot are here to protect us. They would not be any video cameras of them, if they were here to kill us. Plus I'm pretty sure Bigfoot is wookies from star wars.

I believe they were genetically refined when we were.....they were engineered to be prospectors IMHO.....to do a job...and then they were abandoned maybe went obsolete....they bring you quartz when they trade....they INITIATE trade by bringing you quartz…. its pretty clear what they do best.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is a city closer to a mountain range about 21/2 hours away from my home City. It is another example of BF living ultr-close to us....and evidence of a migratory overpopulation problem that is developing.

www.youtube.com...

The following link is to an article talking about the food offerings I mentioned that were being left in my home-City.

edmonton.zone...
edit on 19-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join