It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutor John Durham is Zeroing In on President Obamas Top Intel People.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He CAN charge someone, yet chose not to.

That is what the OIG said.

If Flynn can be locked up for not telling a lie, one would assume an FBI agent could as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I believe we were told in someones congressional testimony under oath that they are.

www.wnd.com...
Former president is neck deep in this.
It will DEFINE him.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is that what he said or is that how it's being spun?

Why if they have a case would they not bring it? trump would have their heads. Its all he wants for christmas. Prove everything he claimed is true. Barr is his Roy Cohn. He would not let anything slide if he could get away with it.

Look how he lied about the Mueller reports contents. So much so that some still do not know what the report actually says.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

wow a whole page of how to loose unwanted fat ads.

Is that supposed to be a metaphor for goverment fat?

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Look how he lied about the Mueller reports contents. So much so that some still do not know what the report actually says.

Exactly - and we are only just now learning more and more every day about how the Mueller Report itself is full of lies, half truths and misleading inuendo.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Basically you're trying to fit me into a box again..... You know make me the consummate democrat who holds all the beliefs of the left. Makes me so much easier of a target huh ?

You do that to yourself Silly. The countless asinine posts you create (probably close to 37,828) leave little to the imagination regarding your beliefs.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: carewemust

What I don't understand is why Republican prosecutors and investigators are so incompetent? If Democrats are so evil according to Fox News then why are MORE or ANY indicted and in jail? It makes no sense.

For a minority party, the Democrats always seem to have X-Man powers when it comes to politics. Maybe the Republicans are playing softball.

We'll have to use hindsight to come to a final conclusion.

I like how Mueller issued indictments WHILE HE INVESTIGATED.

If Huber/Horowitz/Durham/Barr operated like that, at least we'd know these men are not B.S.ing the country.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You won't do. Your blinders are riveted into place and it's just a shame you are so gullible. I can think of only 2 words to describe my attitude toward you. Sympathy and pitty!

PS: Actually, you are making quite the fool of yourself here.
edit on 17-6-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

I believe the investigation will only confirm what has already been determined. That no laws were broken and no policies were violated in starting the investigation and counter investigation into people associated with the trump campaign.

So the investigation haven't concluded anything, yet you say it's already been determined?

By whom? You?
edit on 17/6/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Refer to Strzok-Page text message from Sept 2, 2016

Strzok: TP's [talking points] for D [Comey]?

Page: Yes, bc Potus wants to know everything we are doing.

Obama is in it up to his eyeballs. Had Hillary won, we would never have known and the semi-spotless hero, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize for...something or other...would have retained his halo, untarnished.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

ultimately no one who is really a criminal in Washington ever gets punished

Sounds suspiciously convenient to me. If they don't find anything the investigation is faulty. It will never be that there was nothing to the charges or claims in the first place.

What a world.

Hahahaha

This statement coming from the person who still believes the dossier!

No ones predictions have been more wrong than you

Yet instead of having some humility and admitting how wrong you have been for two years, you go right back to making predictions

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I rarely post anymore....

because..........

I am waiting for someone.....anyone...from the anti Trump side.... to be indicted.

I suspect that I wont be posting much for quite a while longer.
edit on R592019-06-17T10:59:31-05:00k596Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I believe the investigation will only confirm what has already been determined. That no laws were broken and no policies were violated in starting the investigation and counter investigation into people associated with the trump campaign.

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Former president is neck deep in this. It will DEFINE him.

Yup. That's a given. Always was. No one did anything without Obama's express knowledge and consent, if not his express orders.

But it ain't over yet. Not by a long shot. Obama hasn't stopped anything, just moved on to bigger pastures.

No one is yet looking at the extensive construction being done at the White House on Obama's watch... nor the very close proximity of Obama's home to the White House. Remember Maxine Waters' boasting about the massive intelligence files?

Yeah. There's more here.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sad thing is......

If the MSM spent 1/100th of the time investigating the origins of the Russia probe and the FBI Hillary coverup, people would be screaming for justice.

Unfortunately, too many people rely on the MSM......they have no idea of what is really going on.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
I would love to see some people hang... but.. like before, this news item is based on what? Leaks?
In the Russia hoax we had leak after leak, most of them where BS. I want to believe this, but I’ll just be patient until these official reports actually come out.

Lets hope for some public hangings áfter that

Leaks from the media are paramount different to leaks from federal prosecutors lol

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Full of lies? From where are you hearing that?
I haven't seen one thing saying anything in the Mueller report is a lie.
Well except trump who says it at every opportunity but he has not stake in it does he. LOL.

No one is saying there are lies in the Mueller report.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I like how Mueller issued indictments WHILE HE INVESTIGATED. If Huber/Horowitz/Durham/Barr operated like that, at least we'd know these men are not B.S.ing the country.

But that's the thing care. You assume that they have found reasons to indict but are choosing to wait.

There is no reason for you to think this except that it makes you feel better.

Judging by other investigations and how they work if durhams investigation had anything on anyone we would now it by now.
That's not to say that they wont find something just that it 's safe to assume that they haven't found anything yet.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Really ?Jeff Sessions, Insp. General Michael Horowitz. Christopher Wrey all told trump there is nothing to charge them with.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There have been a ton of revelations about "SPYGATE"

Its hard to make revelations about something that doesnt and never existed.

This is all tyrant trumps imagination or more likely lies and fabrications that dont contain a scintilla of truth.

I guess you'll tell that to president comancho when the dems finally install the idiocracy? This spying on trump is so well established it's ridiculous that deluded people refuse to see it. What are you going to say when all your criminal and traitorous Dem heroes go to jail? I expect a bunch of republicans to get nailed as well. I really hope trump ties a bow on top using Trudeau in Canada, because we need to lose that asshole as well.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join