It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Parable for the Womb and Reincarnation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: UncleMikey
John 8:23 says a lot but I don’t see it like you...
To me Jesus is saying I’m God I’m eternal I am greater than you and though I dwell in this world I am not of it I have not fallen to sin...
And that you were created you are not God you have the stain of this life and are a sinner...

I appreciate your responses 5StarOracle!

I realize my beliefs are radical, but when Jesus uses a phrase like 'Child of Hell', I take it literally...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves"

Everyone tells me that I'm not allowed to believe what Jesus said.

They say things like...

"Jesus didn't really mean that"

or...

"That's just poetry"

or...

"You can't take that literally because I said so"

or...

"That's a mistake, the Bible is full of them"

or the ever famous...

"You are IGNORANT!!!"

Lol. Why is the last answer even considered in a debate?

Anyhoo... This calls for another slide...

edit on 16-6-2019 by UncleMikey because: added slide

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Too bad the bible was written in such a confusing manner that nobody will agree whether this means reincarnation or not.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

PLEASE! Be very careful who you share this information with as you will become a target of severe hatred and censorship by the online community at large. You may find yourself losing family, friends, co-workers and loved ones. Think twice before you disseminate what you find here.

Been talking to friends and family for years about jesus and the bibles connection to reincarnation. Never once has it cost me a relationship.

This is good news!

I've been banned from just about every Christian (so called) Forum on the web. Most of them after years of being online, simply for wanting to talk about this subject. It hurts to have hours and hours of posts disappear with not even a single warning.

What I thought were friends... well you know how that goes.

I found that the freemasons in this book en.wikipedia.org...

Ah yes. Freemasons are always looking for the 'Lost Word'.

The Lost Word is a Genetic Sequence hidden within the pages of the Bible. They will find it soon if not already.

As I showed earlier in this post, the Tabernacle in the Wilderness is a scale model of a Biological Cell. The Twelve Tribes were encamped around it.

Lucifer had a similar Tabernacle. His encampment looked something like this...

Long story short, the God of Freemasonry is Lucifer and their goal is to rebuild his Temple...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Job 1: 21 (KVJ):

“And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

Hare Krishna.
edit on 16-6-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I think it's fascinating how many belief systems contain reincarnation.

Hinduism
Jainism
Buddhism
Sikhism
Orphic mystery religion
Plato's philosophies
Venda
Manichaeism
gnosticism
theosophy
Taoism
Many native american beliefs
Even some wiccan.
Probably many more.

Another great post!

Indeed, there are many Truths that overlap the various Religions and Beliefs of the world.

If it can be proven that the abraham religions do as well that would mean that almost every belief system ever come up with by humans had some version of reincarnation.

I believe it has been proven.

There are thousands upon thousands of documented cases of Children remembering past lives. Many times these Children's memories are so vivid, they can actually remember where they used to live and visit their previous families. Sometimes they stay friends.

What does the Church have to say about it?

"it's all Demon Possession!"... "Now shut up and quit thinking of that or you will go to Hell!!!"

Yeah, OK, whatever... lol.
edit on 16-6-2019 by UncleMikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Jesus is telling them they are all quick to judge others and even condemning them, while completely failing to acknowledge their own sin which is greater...
edit on 16-6-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Moloch was the name for the Canaanite god of child sacrifice.
Not EVEN associated with the Golden Calf

The Golden Calf and Moloch are the same as per Scripture...

Acts 7:41-43 "And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands"

"Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?"

"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon"

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Fancy that, man sealed his fate long ago trying to get back into one, let alone dying in one.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Being born again has nothing to do with reincarnation. It means to be born of the Spirit. First flesh, then Spirit. It's really not that complicated.

John 3:3-6

3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit (Holy Spirit) gives birth to spirit.

7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’

8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

The Bible repeats this again in 1 Corinthians...

1 Corinthians 15:42-46

42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;

43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;

44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.

edit on 16-6-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Where does outer darkness fit in to your theory?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So since the whole point of following Christ is to not go to Hell, clearly they do not get reincarnated and are in a better place.

Correct.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
How is the womb and reincarnation like a pit of fire, or eternal?

Good question.

These two verses reveal part of the answer...

Proverbs 30:15
"The horseleach hath two daughters, crying, Give, give. There are three things that are never satisfied, yea, four things say not, It is enough"

There are four things that are never satisfied, look carefully at this list...

Proverbs 30:16 "The grave; and the barren womb; the earth that is not filled with water; and the fire that saith not, It is enough"

1) Grave
2) Womb
3) Earth
4) Fire

Notice how they are all connected? The Bible is teaching us to treat them as if they are interchangeable.

Fire purifies, but it can also mean Lust...

James 1:15
"Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death"

Lust is an unquenchable and eternal Fire.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
Sorry buddy but every mystery tradition explains that the Bible is in fact a guide to the human body and it's functions, with some astrotheology in there as well. When you start to dig it becomes extremely apparent. The thing is, it makes no difference if the man existed or not because it is irrelevant once you learn what it is all about.

Excellent!

Human Body = Microcosm
Astrotheology = Macrocosm
Everything Else = Multiverse

And by the way...

The list above are the Three Heavens with Microcosm being the Third Heaven mentioned here...

2 Corinthians 12:2
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth) such an one caught up to the third heaven"

Again...

In the Body = Microcosm
Out of the Body = Macrocosm

The Church took Earth's Atmosphere and Outer Space and split them into two Heavens. As a result, Christians have no idea that they are supposed to be looking for the Kingdom of God Within...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you"

So what happens when the Christian's eyes are opened and they look within?

Great and Mighty Secrets are shown...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
And astrotheology, seriously? You are selling astrotheology from a book that condemns astrotheology as a book endorsing astrotheology

Astrotheology and Astrology are two different things.

The Bible encourages one and discourages the other.

Just sayin...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Judaism did not believe in an afterlife, Christianity does not accept the rapture as a reality, it’s an assumption, very vague at that.

Wrong - Life after earth... Same life but after this period of our life. Abraham was going to rest with his fathers. Remember the OT? Talmud? Zohar? i.e. all souls return to physical bodies in this world.

&

Wrong - You're telling me that Christians don't believe in rapture? Were then do you think it came from if not many modern day Christian denominations and non denominations?

You couldn't be more wrong

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
"Hell" does come from the languages of then-pagan north Europe, most notably as the Norse goddess "Hel" and her supposed realm "Helheim" which would be "House of Hel" in English.

'House of Hell' is Hathor, the Strange Woman...

Proverbs 7:27
"Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death"

Note that Hell is always Feminine...

Isaiah 5:14
"Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it"

Enlarged like a pregnant Woman.

If the face of Hathor is a Uterus, then what is her mouth?

Proverbs 30:16 (Douay-Rheims Bible)
"Hell, and the mouth of the womb, and the earth which is not satisfied with water: and the fire never saith: It is enough"

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

you are a fool

Not very Christian like....

Someone got seriously (oh man I hate this word but it so fits...) Triggered

You Got Triggered.... Defensive much?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Maybe you have that backwards, heaven is being away from the hell that is this reality contrust? I've always considered that this construct we experience is actually a prison. Dying is getting a break from this prison, like a day pass, before you go right back in again.

What better way to make a prison that would last an infinite period of time than to sentence an entity to live every life within each and every finite construct across an infinite number of constructs?

Cheers - Dave

No I actually agree. We are in a prison. Satan is the god of this world.

I see us as living in a mixture or duality of Heaven and Hell.

Sadly, Hell is taking over and corrupting what little Heaven there is left until the whole lump becomes contaminated.

Jesus is the way out... permanently.

It's a choice we all have.

John 8:36
"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed"

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn
Too bad the bible was written in such a confusing manner that nobody will agree whether this means reincarnation or not.

A Quantum Computer AI may sort this out soon.

Unfortunately, it will find the Codons buried in the Software Code...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Job 1: 21 (KVJ):

“And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.”

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...

Hare Krishna.

Ding! Ding!

Winner...

The word 'Thither' means location, not the state of being.

Job assumed he was going to hell, thus he said he is going back to the Womb.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
Where does outer darkness fit in to your theory?

Great question!

When Jesus said that Satan was the father, he meant all of us...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it"

The Devil is our Earthly Father. This is why we need a new one!

So where does Outer Darkness fit in?

Before you were thrown into the Lake of Fire (Mouth of the Womb) and before you partook of the Forbidden Fruit (your Mother's Ovum), you were in Outer Darkness.

Maybe you were in the left one.

Or maybe your were in the right one.

Either way you managed to wiggle your way out of your dad's Devil Tower lol...

Happy Father's Day!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join