It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveler to the Interior of the Hollow Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ps I see they Cancelled the Voyage to Hollow earth...I wonder if that deposit is refundable...www.voyagehollowearth.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What a load of old c*ck lol. i like how he explains the great utopia within the inner earth, how everythings free and plentiful but yet they have a bartering system in place in lieu of money.
i started to lose interest until he started saying that he's not human

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

I'm sorry but this is the biggest load of # I've ever heard

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm an avid fan of the hollow earth , but this story seems to far fetched!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Bump...

Any new "hollow earth" stuff out there?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
^ No because there is no such thing.. now you can put this thread to rest.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sherbant

Hey, check out these interviews.

Brooks Agnew - Hour 1 - North Pole Inner Earth Expedition in 2012

www.redicecreations.com...

Dean Dominic De Lucia - Hour 1 - Hollow Earth in the Puranas & Polar Expeditions

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

"there is NO such thing" Have you been to the poles?

I dont know whats up there to tell you the truth. If there really is an opening to the hollow earth be sure that they would not show it on discovery channel.

I just try to keep an open mind. It helps

edit on 22-2-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse

Originally posted by Imtor

"there is NO such thing" Have you been to the poles?

I dont know whats up there to tell you the truth. If there really is an opening to the hollow earth be sure that they would not show it on discovery channel.

I just try to keep an open mind. It helps

edit on 22-2-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

Do you have:

- common sense
- intuiton
- any knowledge about geography?

There is no such thing. Period. It's like let's say we are living in a hologram planet or you eat an apple but it could be a pear, you are just made to think it is not! The topic of 'Hollow Earth' is the same as denying anything you see with your own eyes.. there is enough proof to show how the crust was formed.

There is science and there is clear layering of cooled magma, sediments and more onto one another, there is no second sun. Open mind my arse

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have give the subject of the hollow planets great thought. I have spent much time on both sides of the isle looking at the pros and cons of the subject. I can see both arguments and the logic behind them.

Since this is a "Secret Society" we are actually discussing that reside within this theoretical hollow earth, then it stands to reason that there is a reason why they themselves choose to remain unknown to the surface world. It is also not such a stretch to imagine that this society would employ certain "Protections" in order to keep their domain secret from us. One of these protections might come in a form of a "Secret Society" instituted by this hidden society on the surface who's true aims are to continue the secrecy of the real state of this planet.

I myself have never physically been to this land, but that does not mean it doesn't exist. We have new discoveries every day in one field or another and eventually they are revealed to the public. But with this subject I have seen a great deal of negativity when it comes to the research. Some people are so negative to the possibility of its existence that one must wonder what their true motivations may be. We are born with open minds and society, secret or otherwise works to close them.

It is my opinion that it is against our own human character and our built in sense of inquisitiveness to blatantly look away or to instruct others to look away from something new. And in this case, there is no harm mentally or physically for examining the materials concerning a "Hollow Earth". Fiction or fact, no one has the right to tell you not to look and decide for yourself.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why do you keep mentioning hollow earth? All the underground things could be in huge caves in oceans, thousands of meters below where no person will ever go. Does this mean hollow Earth? ..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

It appears your not familiar with the theory, is this so? To be completely honest about it, it is quite a bit to undertake and comprehend. It took me 10 years to learn all the particularities involved, not to mention the suppressed and or missing bits of history. My first impression of the hollow planets theory was of utter disbelief and fantasy. I have even contemplated that the theory is nothing more than some military black op/ Psy Operation. But when one digs into the history that is only now seeing the light of day after thousands of years, there are clear indications that ancient people knew of this land, and wrote about it.

As I look back I saw how utterly ignorant I was of the subject, but again in all honesty, ignorance is not a sin, it is only a condition that must be overcome. Ignorance is not bliss, its just ignorance.

The whole story is quite long and drawn out, in as far as I know of it. Are there large cavernous areas within the planet? Most assuredly. But as I said, I can not attest to the fact the planet is completely hollow, I can only judge by the preponderance of the evidence I have seen, and it is there. If I were a judge and this was a legal case, I would judge that this argument have its day in court. But because of the nature of the argument, this case must be aired in court room of public opinion.

If you are trying to dispel the theory, by all means press forward, but first, before you do, learn the theory and the history involved. That was my original intention but too much information to the contrary started to emerge.

The jury is still out on a "Hollow Earth", but do not be too surprised when the subject goes main stream. It was there, once before.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
nice story

but this is where he lost me "diseases don't exist because they are not allowed"

really just like that? I always think back to War of the Worlds for this particular bit of knowledge and realize I get sick drinking the water in other Countries that are bordering us :-p

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
nice story

but this is where he lost me "diseases don't exist because they are not allowed"

I do not "buy" this militarized version of events. It may be true but I always leave room for other versions and situations.

Your question

Well, it is made to sound as though the inhabitants have the ability to order illness organisms from their domain. Maybe, maybe not. But I suspect it has more to do with the atmosphere having a higher oxygen content. Virus and germs can not survive in a oxygen rich environment. It is said that the land mass is revered from the outer surface, 3/4 land, and on it thousands upon thousands of square miles of very large and old trees, producing great amounts of oxygen. If in doubt, check the chemical composition of Lake Vostok water. It may be representative of the oxygen content of the theoretical inner atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
nice story

I do not "buy" this militarized version of events. It may be true but I always leave room for other versions and situations.

Your question

Well, it is made to sound as though the inhabitants have the ability to order illness organisms from their domain. Maybe, maybe not. But I suspect it has more to do with the atmosphere having a higher oxygen content. Virus and germs can not survive in a oxygen rich environment. It is said that the land mass is revered from the outer surface, 3/4 land, and on it thousands upon thousands of square miles of very large and old trees, producing great amounts of oxygen. If in doubt, check the chemical composition of Lake Vostok water. It may be representative of the oxygen content of the theoretical inner atmosphere.

I agree with that actually in regards to the oxygen rich environment however... to add to this, this would make it impossible for an accurate event list without a camera.... too much oxygen makes us do stupid things... Plus wouldnt this leave more room for explosions... like large explosions?

I really did enjoy this story, however you are also correct in the assumption of leaving room for error due to the militarization of the story

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

There is no second sun and no hollow Earth, only large caves and empty spaces that are actually part of the ancient caves. What you're saying and claiming that science would lie about it is paranoid and ludicrous. A lot shows the Earth consists of layers..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

too much oxygen makes us do stupid things... Plus wouldnt this leave more room for explosions... like large explosions?
Oxygen is required to support fire, and explosions, but by itself is completely non combustible. Oxygen is a oxidizer, not a flammable. With a higher oxygen content flammables would burn a little more intensely but not at a explosive rate. You would still need a explosive. Forrest fires would burn a little further for a little longer, but not at a greater rate. As far as I know there is no lightning in the hollow to ignite Forrest fires. At any rate, Oxygen is not a explosive in and by itself, it only supports fire.

We are not talking about a pure oxygen atmosphere as was the case in the Apollo 1 space capsule fire. Only a atmosphere higher in oxygen content.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Although the story is all BS, I still enjoy a good reading of high advanced Earth Dwellers that have built Tunnels that spread out to Europe, Latin America, etc.

Just imagine if it were all true, some creatures living beneath of us in harmony.. truly amazing.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I had a dream a few years ago, that I was onboard a shuttle underground. The walls were almost marble like, but the shuttles were only big enough for one person.
They also used the earths gravity field to power them, but mine broke down and I had to fix it.

Not adding anything, the opening post just made me remember this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
onelight.com...

"Upon my arrival to Area 51 I was indoctrinated to the existence of tunnels beneath Area 51, and soon after I met several of the Underground Shuttle Operators that have a stature of 13 to 14 feet in height. These tunnels, that transverse the world, are built by a species of beings who have existed here before we, a very long time."

What honestly first came to mind.

: For the horde!!!!

edit on 16-3-2012 by Surtur because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2012 by Surtur because: (no reason given)
stupid thing wont correct my post!
edit on 17-3-2012 by Surtur because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join