It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I knew nothing about Hillary's parents but doing a search on her brothers led to this info about her father allegedly taking over the Chicago mob from the Capone operation. Is it any wonder she has so many people wacked when her daddy was a mob boss?

m.youtube.com...

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's ties to the MOB: How former Secretary of State met with Mafia heir at his pizzeria where he asked for father's release from prison (in return for an offer she couldn't refuse)

www.dailymail.co.uk... on-return-offer-couldn-t-refuse.html
edit on 8-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

HILLARY CLINTON, THE CIA, THE MOB
aanirfan.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Possibly "Bury Blues" and referring to these deaths?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government

A verified source close to Collins-Smith told CD Media that she was about to go public with incriminating information on sitting judges in Arkansas, who were involved in taking children from poor women via the Department of Human Services (child protective services) in Arkansas and selling them to wealthy individuals. The source also disclosed that Collins-Smith believed the perpetrators were using illegal aliens to facilitate the crimes which included murdering the mothers of the stolen children.

creativedestructionmedia.com... d-trafficking-ring-in-arkansas-state-government/

n another ominous twist to the story, former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found murdered in his home in Norman, Oklahoma yesterday. Our source believes the two murders are connected

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Gregg Jarrett: The information will get out to the American public. There will be a political firestorm. People will go to jail.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Blueberry Harvest:

www.almanac.com...

1. Blueberries will be ready for picking in late July to mid-August.
2. Don't rush to pick the berries as soon as they turn blue. Wait a couple days...
3. If you plant 2-year-old blueberry bushes, they should start to bear within a year or two.
4. Blueberries are one of the easiest fruits to freeze.

I particularly like #1 and #3. Seems Devin Nunes is saying it's now two years and the "harvest" is now ready for picking..We can expect to see results in July to mid-August.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

US NEWS

U.S. Commerce Department official Lola Gulomova killed in murder-suicide

U.S. Commerce Department official Lola Gulomova, who previously worked for NASA and the World Bank, was killed on Friday in an apparent murder-suicide in Washington, D.C., local officials say. The suspect was identified as her husband.

bnonews.com...

My God...It's almost too much to take in. They're really getting desperate now, aren't they?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Blueberry farm?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Surveyor7

Blueberry Jam, lol

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

US NEWS

U.S. Commerce Department official Lola Gulomova killed in murder-suicide

U.S. Commerce Department official Lola Gulomova, who previously worked for NASA and the World Bank, was killed on Friday in an apparent murder-suicide in Washington, D.C., local officials say. The suspect was identified as her husband.

bnonews.com...

My God...It's almost too much to take in. They're really getting desperate now, aren't they?

Her bio reads almost like a “where’s where” a CIA operative would be, lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Another one... for the love of Pete, LE higher ups dropping like flies...

Coast Guard searching for Texas police chief knocked overboard by large wake

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Had a relative in the RAF.
He was responsible for operating the Norden bomb sight in British bombers during WW2.
When I was a kid, he used to tell me the RAF made sure their aviators always ate blueberries before a night bombing mission, as it dramatically improved night vision.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

ty.

Looks like most people wont know anything about this.
edit on 8-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Blueberry Harvest...Barack Hillary? idk...I'm not any good at this stuff lol

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill
On Blueberry Hill, when I found you

[Verse 2]
The moon stood still on Blueberry Hill
And lingered until my dream came true

genius.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
3) Zoom in on the cross worn by Kate - it looks normal until you notice that the chain joins the cross below the top, disguising that it may be an upside down cross!

Secondly the colour symbolism of the main picture:

4) The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Charle's wife, is wearing almost the same green dress and white hat as Theresa May wore at the Portsmouth D-Day celebration... green = ally, white hat.
5) The queen is wearing a very light pink outfit... almost white. As pink means weak, this implies the queen getting even weaker than the brighter pink she wore at the D-Day celebrations.
6) The Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William's wife, is wearing yellow which means reward... is she about to become Queen if Queen Elizabeth stands down?
7) Prince William's kids are all wearing blue and white - blue - information, white = white hat/good guys?
8) Prince Charles and his first child/family are to the right of the Queen whereas Prince Andrew is in the focal position to the left of the Queen, with Prince Harry in the back row to the left, wearing black.

Interesting that Prince Phillip, the Queen's husband, did not attend the event but he is 98.

That cross, to me on zooming in, resembles the same cross on the breast level medal with a cross in the center of all the Princes. That seems traditional in what to me appears to be a Norman battle shield symbol?
edit on 8-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Singing PM: 'Fats' Putin over the top of 'Blueberry Hill' with piano solo

www.youtube.com...

Vladimir Putin Belts Out 'Blueberry Hill'

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has cultivated a macho image with consistent action man stunts like shirtless horseback riding, co-piloting a firefighting plane and sparring with the national judo team (he's a black belt).

The weekend, he showed his artistic side, getting up on stage to plink away on a piano and sing Fats Domino's "Blueberry Hill" in accented English.

The scene was a children's charity dinner in Putin's native St. Petersburg. The audience was dotted with the likes of Sharon Stone, Kevin Costner and Goldie Hawn. The crowd cheered him on, swaying and clapping as Putin sang. Stone flashed a peace sign.

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 8-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: pteridine

Arkansas Staties Report shows he was driving in the middle of 10 acre field... cause of death, drowning.

Well if he had this Rottweiler mix dog like we do, it was the dog.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Do we have any verification, aside from Hillary's tweet, that her brother is dead? I can't find a source that isn't going off of her tweet.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Do we have any verification, aside from Hillary's tweet, that her brother is dead? I can't find a source that isn't going off of her tweet.

The Hillary Tweet is the only "source" 🎐

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Next question; when/what was the last social media or news of him alive?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join