It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just catching up the last archives then I'll take a look!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No, it's just about the image. I have no idea.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
dup
edit on 28-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Worth a listen.

Includes Disney snorkeling Cruises for kids to LSJ Island, the UK, Trinidad & Tobago carribean trafficking route, ISIS, Bunkers, Standard Hotel, Abramovic, U1 and more!

One of many new Epstein connections is this Lifeboat Foundation that build giant bunkers to safeguard humanity.???
He was on the Finance and Futurist Board.

Good thread on some JE history - twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Looking at Warriors post--- caps only TNBLBSU. Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
DJT tweets the last two days seem to suggest [Cummings]

@mattg

I really mean this in the nicest way possible, but the collection of resistance folks out front: Cummings, Chicken Man, Guam Man, The Squad, Mad Max, Nadler etc. would not be people I'd feel comfortable using to clean my sink.

They appear and act beyond coherent or professional in any way I am familiar with. I imagine I'd enjoy sitting with Jordan or Meadows, but 1 minute with Mad Max or Cummings and I'd leap out the window.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Any decodes/ideas for Q3525? Specifically, the
[     93           dk] puzzle and the image filename of 90.jpg ??

Confirmed as FBI 93-1?

Wasn't there something along the line about Comey being or saying something "kind of corny" or "that joke was corny"? I seem to remember this connection.

Also, Comey "out in the field" = doing field work, as in still FBI? The sun is setting, about to return to the nest?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

[Elijah -AND- Mrs. Cummings] www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yea, I came across the 93-1 vote but didn't think much of it.

Corney? I thought DJT said it jokingly but can't find any reference.

Q2943 (partial)

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

Possibly whatever 93 dk pertains to hasn't happened yet.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ahhhhh I think you’re right. Out in the field. Also the sun setting could mean he’s going dark.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Though I know it's not directed at me, I thought the picture was interesting in that it has a few things of current interest.
Comey looks pretty pleased with whatever is going on (like chaos in the ranks)
Bill Clinton looks like he's getting shot in the head by Lynch (could mean that Bill flips on her about the tarmac meeting)
Holder looks to be giving up with a gun in the air (Fast and Furious might be getting high lighted again)
Mueller looks dis orientated (like at the hearing)
Obama has a Russian award on his chest (could be an indicator of his Trotskyist family up bringing)
Rosenstien has that "victim" look to him, along with Cortez. (they both look like they just learned that Santa isn't real)
Hillery appears to have just completely lost her mind (she might be heading that way, and just rat everyone out to try and hide her crimes)
Podesta seems to trying to phone it all in (that or maybe he's calling a help line to somebody)
And Clapper looks to just be acepting his part in the whole "Jail time" thing.

What I don't get is that dark spector hanging over Lynch's head.

I will admit though that I am only looking at the picture, and not trying to decode crappos out of it, so it will be very interesting to see what you guys come up with.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Looks like it is Ratcliff

Axios twitter

SCOOP: Trump is expected to nominate Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe, one of the Republicans who grilled Robert Mueller in last week's hearing, to replace Dan Coats as director of national intelligence.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I hope the odds are good that a Republican will win the Special Election to replace Congressman Ratcliffe.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

John Ratcliffe is my fav. Rep of all time in my district. His area is far north TX and outside of "blue" Dallas. A Republican can win this district by a landslide.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yea, I came across the 93-1 vote but didn't think much of it.

Corney? I thought DJT said it jokingly but can't find any reference.

Q2943 (partial)

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

Possibly whatever 93 dk pertains to hasn't happened yet.

Following law school, Comey clerked for a New York District judge and joined the firm of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. 1987-93, he became an assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, under Rudolph Giuliani, demonstrating a drive that saw him become lead prosecutor in a high-profile case against crime boss John Gambino.

Comey joined the Virginia-based law firm of McGuireWoods, LLP in 1993, rising to the rank of partner. In 1996, he was named deputy special counsel of a committee charged with investigating the Whitewater real estate dealings of President Bill Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton.

bio

Posted before in reference to DJT, Rudy, Mafia etc. Q pointing at this time 1993 period too?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm seeing her in the next couple of days TAT, so I'll see If I can get her to spend an hour providing input. Any people of interest from 70s/80s; nobility, politcians, businessmen, society figures, TV personalities?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Q3528

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1a0564 No.7231024 📁
Jul 28 2019 14:00:25 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
DRAIN THE SWAMP!
Q

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Q3529

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 1a0564 No.7231226 📁
Jul 28 2019 14:11:59 (EST)
www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁
While Congress is away….
The month of AUGUST is traditionally a really HOT month.
Nature is unpredictable.
Q

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

@TFitzhenry

Good brief dig.

new topics

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367 >>

join