It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Remove the space in coc aine.

thehill.com/policy/defense/452763-coast-guard-releases-video-of-232-million-coc aine-bust-on-moving-submarine
Coast Guard releases video of $232 million coc aine bust on moving submarine

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Killing a few mullahs to save thousands of innocent lives is a no-brainer. Why doesn't the U.S. simply take them out with strategically targeted/timed volley of cruise missiles? The 'kill a few evil men to save thousands of lives" doctrine, is just the logical, efficient, compassionate action that I would expect from President Trump.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was thinking more that there may be some volcanic side vents (now tunnels) from old eruptions that go really deep.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Super Villain lair in a dead volcano caldera?

So stereotypical.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I was thinking more that there may be some volcanic side vents (now tunnels) from old eruptions that go really deep.

Have you considered other reasonings?

The God Vulcan comes to mind as well as a host of other versions. Also volcanoes were considered a portal to the underworld in some belief systems.

Remember there are always more than one single factor in any decision.

P

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Super Villain lair in a dead volcano caldera?

So stereotypical.

Uh oh, the Temple must be the cover of the missile silo.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Uh oh, the Temple must be the cover of the missile silo.

Understand the role of movies, why are they made?

Keeps the masses zombified and is often closer to reality than you may be comfortable with.

You would only need a short range missile.

Plan B when the Cuban Plan failed?

P

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well Ian Fleming got the idea from somewhere!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good points!

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Perhaps because they want UK and Germany to react to a downed plane... not Egypt?

That reinforces the idea that Iran is trying to get UK/Germany to start a war as they can't get US to start one?

Germany and the UK probably won't start a war unless the US is onboard as well. I think it's a matter of resources and support.

That Iranian lunatic knows it.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That Iranian lunatic knows it

If you are looking for some real lunatics, then Iran sounds more like a distraction with more serious threats closer to home. Did come across one source recently that has put the sealed indictment count at around 70K.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: daskakik

You realize it's an xray and 2 sets of teeth would be likely behind gums in this particular configuration?

Many people with this "disorder" never have the extra sets drop down.

So he could be left with just his baby teeth.

I had an issue with some teeth not kicking out my baby teeth up top also as a youth. Dentist pulled them and the impacted ones behind it because they were never coming in. I only had 4 with that problem. I have a sister with two rows that both sets came in and my parents had the extra set pulled. We are not Nephilim. Environmental influences were our problem IMO since, my mom smoked.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Shipwrecked on Ten Islands with Clintons & Branson
CHILD TRAFFICKING, CLINTON FOUNDATION, DRUG TRAFFICKING, GLOBAL, RICHARD BRANSON - Part I - August 16, 2018

Bill Clinton was recently in Saint Lucia celebrating the new solar farm that the Clintons were instrumental in erecting. Who knew that the Clintons and Richard Branson were spearheading a renewable energy project across the entire Caribbean known as the ‘Ten Island Challenge’, locking in every island, forming a perimeter around all their favorite places, such as Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Aruba, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Kenya, and Tanzania? If one didn’t know better, isn’t that the route drug traffickers and child traffickers utilize? It could just be a coincidence, but it sure is an interesting pattern. And they are just getting started, adding more islands to the list as they go. Sure, importing fossil fuels for power is likely costly and not terribly “green”, but solar panels don’t stand a chance in a hurricane, yet the majority of these islands are in the hurricane beltway. So what’s this REALLY all about? What’s in it for them?

Interesting multi part article connecting dots players, countries, foundations etc that pretend to protect children and better the environment but in fact do the opposite. Not sure if Breakthrough Energy Ventures has been spoken on but just take a look at its Board & Directors.

Breakthrough Energy Ventures was spearheaded by Bill Gates, with a group of “founders”: Jeff Bezos, Marc Benioff, Richard Branson, Reid Hoffman, Jack Ma, George Soros, Tom Steyer, Meg Whitman, Mark Zuckerberg, University of California, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal, Michael Bloomberg, and MORE. Since its inception, they have added companies as well, such as GE, Wells Fargo, and the usual crew. Their initial intention was to bolster governmental assistance in renewable energy to $20 billion. The group invested their own funds totaling $2 billion.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Side note - That map highlighted to me , big-time , a "road" or "route" to Venezuela ...
Late ETA

They fled Venezuela's crisis by boat - then vanished
edit on 7212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Prime destinations are the nearby islands of Aruba, Curacao, Grenada and Trinidad and Tobago off Venezuela's Caribbean coast. Formerly welcoming of Venezuelans, who once brought tourist dollars, all have clamped down hard on these mostly impoverished migrants. Their governments have tightened visa requirements, increased deportations and beefed up coast-guard patrols to intercept smugglers' vessels..
Traffickers have been known to abandon their human cargo in rough waters and force female and child passengers into prostitution....... Smugglers often stuff these boats well beyond their 10-person capacity, locals familiar with the trade told Reuters..

edit on 7212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Trust the Plan

A little Steel Pulse church to get the day going. Major disclosure is unfolding and slowly folks are Awakening to the realities around them WW. Hoping Warrior will have an update soon.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Back in the mid 90s I worked with the FAA microwave radars and periodically had to visit FAA headquarters Oahu. The FAA command center was located at Diamond Head Volcano, through a tunnel into the Caldera! Always freaked me out even though its an extinct volcano. In 2001 FAA has since relocated to Hickam AFB and the building was demo'd.

Diamond Head - Goog maps view.

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

kwakakev, the sealed indictment count was 106k at end of June as reported in the thread.

If you've heard 70k then does that mean 36k have been unsealed?

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sealed indictments at 109k

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
DJT tweete

They are destroying the Democrat Party, but are weak & insecure people who can never destroy our great Nation!

"but"

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

What court(s) are these sealed in? One? All over?
Are they at least dated? I’ll start googling.
edit on 21-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join