It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Link? He blasted out so many today I can't keep up.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Likely events?

Douglas MacKinnon: NYC is a warning -- the blackout is coming

www.foxnews.com...

CBP finds $1.7M in methamphetamine inside SUV at US-Mexico border

www.foxnews.com...

Prime Day derailed over internet outtage?

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Is this Ghislaine Maxwell?

Sorry I couldn't find a picture without the smaller pictures overlayed.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would suggest not because this picture of Q3434 from my UK view and taken from Qmap.pub, proves that it just displays the time in your local timezone... it was established long ago that all decodes have to work on a standard time zone and that timezone was EST:

edit on 14-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Nope. And that's probably not Skippy either

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks for the input.

Just throwing it out there.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The 8th picture / video, on this page - scroll down to see - was designed by someone ??
www.insider.com...

Argument being spoke of since 1997 - - yet dropped. Sacrifice mode mentioned from 3:30 to 4: 56 or so,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thats allegedly Valerie Jarrett and Podesta at a party at the Standard Hotel
www.brainstain.us...

There used to be an article about it, evidently its been scrubbed
edit on 14-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

It's just that I imagine Skippy podesta looking like Skeletor without a shirt on

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Q

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's what I have always heard.

I was just curious on other's thoughts now that Maxwell and Epstein are getting a closer look.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

But, as the Q drops arrive it's obvious the time on the other Q drop sites are 1 hour behind EST.

I'm currently residing on East coast so I don't have to do any timezone calculation.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

The interior architect at least for the house was Edward B. Tuttle.

Maybe this

72 Acre Privately-Owned Island – Little St. James, US Virgin Islands 1998 – 1999

 Generated schematic designs that included elaborate underground fuel storage/ utility/maintenance buildings, beachfront massage pavilions, four 3000 sq. ft. guest homes

 Prepared schematic designs, design development and construction documents for: boat dock, helicopter pad, renovation of caretaker house, custom door hardware

72 Acre Privately-Owned Island – Little St. James, US Virgin Islands

elaborate underground fuel storage/utility/maintenance buildings

lisageigerportfolio.carbonmade.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

In an explosive interview with right-leaning news website Breitbart News on Thursday, Senator Oakland Benta spoke out in blunt terms against Jeffery Epstein and his local ties, and called for a wide-ranging investigation by the federal government into the billionaire’s and others’ alleged “widespread corruption.”

There is widespread corruption within the territory that needs to be addressed and looked at with fresh eyes,” Mr. Benta, who served a chief of police on St. Croix before being elected senator in 2018, 

Mr. Benta told the publication that Mr. Epstein ran a massive influence operation to get powerful politicians, nonprofit organizations, law enforcement, and government agencies charged with stopping such corruption and criminal activity from focusing on him. “He [Mr. Epstein] has people on his payroll,” Mr. Benta alleged, according to Breitbart. “He has campaign contributions. He has donated to a lot of agencies and nonprofits. Maybe part of the reason why they’re not vocal is a lot of the nonprofit organizations have been recipients of contributions from Jeffrey Epstein and a lot of surrounding programs with children.”

viconsortium.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wasnt gonna mention it, but yalls can find it.
Epstiens long island mansion is a few blocks from a hospital for mentally troubled teens

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I have met the duchess, this was shortly after she was allowed back into the fold, and it was for her short lived "Duchess Discoveries" that was shot in the US. She made an odd comment about having dirt on someone (most likely Andrew) and that is why she was let back in. Pretty sure she knows what is going on and will be swept up in things as well. She oddly called me a "Boy Toy" at the time.

edit on 14-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

It was shot in mid 2014, but aired in 2015, at Tristar Studios in New Jersey right outside of NYC.
edit on 14-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: more info

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Could be Podesta.

Look what I found:

[2] Which has an art and cultural scene centered on depravity and mocking healthy norms – for example, Ryan McGinness, an artist featured in the Saatchi Gallery, who held fifty consecutive parties featuring his work as part of an “arts” project, of which John Podesta was an attendee and who was photographed covered in luminescent body paint. McGinness’ work can only be described as psychedelic past the point of being deranged, and Podesta is of Pizzagate ill-repute. McGinness was featured in USA Today: American Art from the Saatchi Gallery (2006), the editor of which was one Normal (((Rosenthal))). This is but one link in the spider-web-world of the international arts market and the Semitic scene.

www.counter-currents.com...

The above is from some notes at the bottom of a 2018 article about a movie called "Brazil". I haven't read the whole thing, but that #2 Note jumped out immediately while doing a skim.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
From Virgin Island News Online:

the islands would be the likely site of any possible financial crimes related to the criminal investigation run by the Southern District of New York’s Public Corruption Unit, as Epstein ran his mysterious offshore business, the Financial Trust Company, from there.

a nearby office that locals say Epstein owns in a seaside strip mall, a man in a T-shirt and sunglasses on his head opened the door a crack, shook his head vehemently when asked about Epstein and locked the door. The firm, Southern Trust Company Inc., hired Cecile de Jongh, wife of former Gov. John P. de Jongh, as its office manager, according to records with the US Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority.

This is an anonymous comment left at the bottom of the article:

"I should have file for copyright from as far back as early 2000's on my FB or any platform I called P********E ISLAND. I worked for Finance Department of the VI, we remember when that sale went throught and THE GOVERNOR THAT ASSISTED AND GOT A NICE PAY DAY ON THE SIDE BUT WE GOING TO IGNORE THAT."

www.virginislandsnewsonline.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, prob best to continue this by PM but I think you may be using Eastern Daylight time which is UTC-4, rather than what I and the other qmaps are using = EST = UTC-5?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

This is the DJT retweet that preceded the tweet storm of replies.

Allegedly DJT has 61.9 million followers.

Allegedly this video has 118,078 views on Youtube.

***it is well done, preaching to the anon choir, but nice to see something well thoughtful, polished and on topic.

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join