It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is good stuff. Some newspapers are at least trying to do their job now.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
THIS gets better:

“Alan Dershowitz flew down and met privately with Krischer,’’ Recarey said. “And the shenanigans that happened, I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of before.’’

Police reports show that Epstein’s private investigators attempted to conduct interviews while posing as cops; that they picked through Reiter’s trash in search of dirt to discredit him; and that the private investigators were accused of following the girls and their families.

In one case, the father of one girl claimed he had been run off the road by a private investigator, police and court reports show.

www.miamiherald.com...

As I have pointed out earlier...and backed up with sources, Ehud Barak put Epstein in touch with 'Black Cube' Mossad operatives For his private security during the investigation against him.

These are the thugs responsible intimidating witnesses and victims and digging dirt on the lead investigating officers.
As mentioned above, lead investigator, Joe Recarey died mysteriously last year.

According to Recarey, it was high-powered Epstein lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, that met with (then) Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer...likely, the point where Krischer was told Epstein was an intelligence asset.

It was following the Dershowitz/Krischer meeting, according to the late detective Recarey, that the witness/victim/police detective intimidation began from Epstein's Ehud Barak-supplied Mossad operatives.

edit on 13-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The New York Times is so obviously transparent these days, especially when you finally have your Q glasses on and adjusted.

Reading this article today, at first it appears that the NYT is about to expose something, but as you read the piece, you realize they are painting an entirely different picture using their usual narrating style.

All those people in the LBB (Little Black Book) are just "innocent by-standers" trying to do good in the world and be forgiving and altruistic, blah blah blah blah blah. As soon as I picked up the tone, I knew what they were going to write about.

The NYT is white washing the people that socialized with Epstein, attended private dinners with him present, and welcomed him even after he got out of prison and was branded a sex offender.

Here is an example of how the NYT is white-washing over some of these people:

In a recent email, Mr. Stephanopoulos said he regretted attending. “That dinner was the first and last time I’ve seen him,” he said, referring to Mr. Epstein. “I should have done more due diligence. It was a mistake to go.”

www.nytimes.com...

It is sickening.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS gets better:

“Alan Dershowitz flew down and met privately with Krischer,’’ Recarey said. “And the shenanigans that happened, I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard of before.’’

Police reports show that Epstein’s private investigators attempted to conduct interviews while posing as cops; that they picked through Reiter’s trash in search of dirt to discredit him; and that the private investigators were accused of following the girls and their families.

In one case, the father of one girl claimed he had been run off the road by a private investigator, police and court reports show.

www.miamiherald.com...

As I have pointed out earlier...and backed up with sources, Ehud Barak put Epstein in touch with 'Black Cube' Mossad operatives For his private security during the investigation against him.

These are the thugs responsible intimidating witnesses and victims and digging dirt on the lead investigating officers.
As mentioned above, lead investigator, Joe Recarey died mysteriously last year.

According to Recarey, it was high-powered Epstein lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, that met with (then) Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer...likely, the point where Krischer was told Epstein was an intelligence asset.

It was following the Dersowitz/Krischer meeting, according to the late detective Recarey, that the witness/victim/police detective intimidation began from Epstein's Ehud Barak-supplied Mossad operatives.

Sure sounds a lot like how Scientology treats its defectors. Anyone searched for a connection between Epstein and scientology? Sara Goldberg, who left scientology, has a daughter named Ashley Epstein from her marriage to Matt Epstein. I know it's a popular last name, but just thought I'd throw that out there. No idea if theres any relation or not; simple coincidence I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ghislane Maxwell's father, Robert Maxwell and Charles Bronfman had ties through a business deal from 1989 (control over the Jerusalem Post):

"Maxwell and Bronfman Make Joint Bid for Jerusalem Post"

British press magnate Robert Maxwell and Canadian industrialist Charles Bronfman have joined forces to bid for a controlling interest in The Jerusalem Post, Israel’s only English-language daily.

www.jta.org...

Did they team up for this one business deal or did they have other connections as well
edit on 13-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.miamiherald.com...

'Sex slave' on a sex plane to 'pilot' says a great deal.

Ghislaine Maxell...another integral figure in this operation...and frequent listee in the flight logs is ALSO a trained pilot.

Why does Epstein have so many 'trained pilots' among his harem?

Probably just down right practical TAT, heck pilots must come in handy when you're flying all over the World doing Dirty Cabal ' Business '. Perhaps the girl's trained together, a bonded pair loyal to their master, brainwashed, too old to be the fresh meat anymore, they become part of the abusers network or risk losing any security they still may have. Sadly, these are some of the lucky kids that lived .

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Finding some interesting info on Doug Band, his name is listed next to Bill Clinton's.
I'll post when I get the chance. Seems like he could be another intelligence asset

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Adult DisneyWorld along with those other places I mentioned earlier.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Whoever is at the very tippy top - the puppet master - their agenda is to keep us all in a constant state of chaos and confusion

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Epstein was involved in more modern higher form of MKULTRAish mind control behavior down to the DNA layer based on the institutions he donated large sums of $$$.

I wouldn't be surprised if JE was financed by Mossad out of the US foreign aid + NATO.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FlyingFox

Finding some interesting info on Doug Band, his name is listed next to Bill Clinton's.
I'll post when I get the chance. Seems like he could be another intelligence asset

And in connection to Doug Band (and Epstein) is Sara Latham ( current 'handler ' of Prince Harry). Someone created a great thread about her on ATS. Am I allowed to post the link? If not just search for Sara Latham and a thread by Boadicea should come up.

I think they're right ---Band and Latham play a bigger role in all this

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Epstein was involved in more modern higher form of MKULTRAish mind control behavior down to the DNA layer based on the institutions he donated large sums of $$$.

I wouldn't be surprised if JE was financed by Mossad out of the US foreign aid + NATO.

I'll be the one to raise it as you've dropped a myriad of interconnectedness on the "financing" of companies.

DNA collection? What happened to those who got "pregnant"? Information collected fed back to the mind control "researchers?"

Nothing in the lists suggests his "dealings" were of the "gee, see if we teach folks debt reduction, basics of finance" ...hell even just provide school supplies for teachers who spend half their salary on them.

Nope. JE+ is all, 100 percent, about Humans As Currency.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"Former Employees of R. Kelly Hand Over 20 Sex Tapes With UNDERAGE Girls To The Feds"

According to BallerAlert, While the R&B singer is behind bars, former employees and enablers have handed over more than 20 videos of Kelly with underage girls, according to the attorney for multiple alleged victims.

starpolitical.com...

CNN also reported that prosecutors claim Kelly had been trying to recover videotapes of himself having sex with underage girls since 2001. The indictment also accuses Kelly of forcing his team to take polygraph tests to prove they didn’t have the “missing” tapes. Kelly allegedly paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to have the videos returned.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
"Former Employees of R. Kelly Hand Over 20 Sex Tapes With UNDERAGE Girls To The Feds"

According to BallerAlert, While the R&B singer is behind bars, former employees and enablers have handed over more than 20 videos of Kelly with underage girls, according to the attorney for multiple alleged victims.

starpolitical.com...

CNN also reported that prosecutors claim Kelly had been trying to recover videotapes of himself having sex with underage girls since 2001. The indictment also accuses Kelly of forcing his team to take polygraph tests to prove they didn’t have the “missing” tapes. Kelly allegedly paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to have the videos returned.

Fascinating timing on this R. Kelly thing - not an accident in my eye. JE and this mirror each other. This guy's been this way for ages and the gov goons protect him and C_A media even managed to make him into the victim.

Following QOS complaint about NY Pravda's coverage, lets all not forget the time CBS's Mind Control Operation and Oprah Stooge gave this POS a forum to air his self generated victim-hood, but could not be bothered to actually give the same to the countless victims.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree, I dont think it was any coincidence that these two were arrested within days of each other under similar charges and having similar backgrounds of skating on their crimes. There's gotta be a connection.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Short thread connecting Cecile, Epstein, Obama and the Clintons.
Bill & Hill were in the Virgin Islands for 3 days back in early June.

Who is Cecile De Jongh?

The Epstein connection no one is talking about.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yes, agreed. All of those programs work based on the subject being weak, or ill minded. That's why drugs are used to consistently keep them in a state of control (if they're a little more strong minded and non-complicit.)

Scientology works the exact same way; prey on the vulnerable, and use their vulnerabilities against them. In reality it's some if the best psychological warfare that takes place.

The more I read about Epstein the more I understand how the whole operation worked -- he acted and controlled his operations much like a cult -- or scientology, nxivm, and most religions, honestly. All religions by definition are cults; all religions operate the same as cults do. Obviously some are more extreme examples, but they're the same nonetheless.

I just can't escape the gut feeling that Scientology will be front and center because somehow its connected. I believe it will be connected just as much as the Catholic Church/Vatican will be. These are powerful people playing powerful games. Even playing "God" in some cases.

I think the Vatican investigation regarding that missing teenager from years and years ago is all connected too. I hope, deep inside, that I'm wrong and the world really isn't as sinister as I feel that it is. Theres got to be hope for humanity somewhere, right?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

There is hope for humanity. Once all of us(or at least a critical mass) are able to break free from the mind control(we've all been programmed), that will reactive our innate potential and unleash our true power to take back control of this "game" .

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Short thread connecting Cecile, Epstein, Obama and the Clintons.
Bill & Hill were in the Virgin Islands for 3 days back in early June.

Who is Cecile De Jongh?

The Epstein connection no one is talking about.

President & Hillary Clinton vacation in St. Thomas (1995?).

Explains how Epstein was able to buy half of GREAT St. James Island...along with it's LITTLE brother.

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join