It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Multiple lines of many different items Can also be found on the Steve Quayle site,

Such as this;

humansarefree.com...

Discovery often made Videos that were shown on CH4, but over past few years they appear to have gone silent.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
interesting theory @ET

Theory: Epstein himself DID NOT come into federal jurisdiction! His plane did. Port Authority boarded his plane and arrested him. Epstein never touched foot on US soil before the arrest. Epstein's plane has the warrant on it!

I think I saw today the bail docs say the plane was sold. The problem there is that no one in their right mind just owns a plane - owning a plane is well complicated.

Jurisdiction is a well kept secret from the masses (as is "standing") but in the right circles it is how things can just go away, or how things go elsewhere.

Interestingly it was said that Julian Assange didn't set foot in Britain either, he was held up and legs in irons. I know this seems silly to us, but this is a thing to them and their rules are being used against them.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Talking about Planes, here's a reason to chuckle.

www.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
a reply to: butcherguy

the q threads

Because Q is still making drops. That is part of it. But if Q didn't post, we would still be following out leads that we and other have found.
You think there have been 17 previous 300+ page threads because there is nothing to it?
edit on b000000312019-07-12T20:43:49-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jul 2019 20:43:49 -0500800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

But … the Q threads are a work in progress, and won't likely stop until the 'job' is done.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I just through its old news. I stopped reading after the first thread

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Welcome back.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
the q threads

The plan.

After painting this woman as the most vile creature in existence and claiming that they have it all, they have done nothing to right the wrong that they proclaimed.

Weak, wrong or ineffectual. It is what it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yep, I should issue indictments against her....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The ICE raid announcement may also be a strategy to flush out some ticks that are dug in. They are under surveillance and the raid news spooks them into relocating and easier to scoop up.

We’re not talking about well funded/trained counter intelligent operatives here. ICE likely knows where most are but they are targeting some of the most dangerous ones first. Getting them on the move makes them easier targets.

Very nice to see things moving in a direction that is polar opposite of where they were under Obama and definitely of where we’d be under Hillary.

- wall moving forward; not as fast as we’d like but forward. Hopefully much faster after 2020 election.

- Obama era bad apples purged and being looked at for their illegal activities.

- the human/child trafficking and abuse getting rooted out and the rich/famous are no longer immune.

- the Left completely squandered their political capital from 2018 House victory by doubling down on the Russian Hoax and at same time letting AOC & Get Fresh Crew take over the party.

- Economy is booming. I’m making more. Keeping more. 401k swelling. Hiring more people. Giving bigger pay raises.

Life is good! Still plenty of unfinished business;

- need coup conspirators charged and convicted. Need to protect future presidents (D & R).

- need another round of tax reforms.

- need legit replacement to ObamaNoCare

- need a strong China deal

- need a strong infrastructure deal

Things like Iran and NK are unsolvable unless something dramatic happens. Citizens rebel and overthrow the leaders. State sponsored attacks that warrant decisive military response. Continued diplomatic efforts to keep the fuse unlit lis likely best outcome for near future.

Overall though, SO much better than 2008-16.
edit on 12-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well well look a here

Who owns Great St. James Island? "GREAT ST. JIM, LLC"

Who owns Great St. Jim LLC - EPSTEIN! (Shell company)

Who owns Little St. James? We all say Epstein, but it is actually listed under "NAUTILUS INC"

What is the connection between Nautilus Inc and Epstein?

(Also Nautilus Shells on the island and the symbol they represent?)

Great ST Jim LLC and Nautilus are both addressed in St Thomas.

Epstein has been building under ground "pools" and other things on the larger island.

What are we missing from the larger island and these shell companies?

nypost.com...

usvi.mapgeo.io...

imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This may make your blood curdle.

Use of blood in the cement, mortar and concrete industry for obtaining a lightened material

Abstract
The present invention relates to the use of blood in the construction and building industry, whereby blood and extracts of blood containing haemoglobin are used as air entraining colloids. The recommended process for preparing a lightened material consists in associating a construction element chosen from the cements, mortars and concretes, with at least one air entraining colloid chosen from whole blood, globules, red blood corpuscles and haemoglobin. The invention also relates to the lightened material obtained according to this process.

July 12, 2019 - Application status is Expired - Lifetime.

The patent only specifies 'Animal' blood but I guess could use substitutes.

IBM, CEMEX ink $1B deal for outsourced IT services

IBM has just inked a new 10-year agreement with global cement manufacturer CEMEX to upgrade CEMEX’s current back-office management and IT services.

- IBM is financially tied to CEMEX($1b deal)
- Ginni Rometty (CEO of IBM) has been involved with the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI)
- CEMEX is partnered with CGI, and is tied to the UN and American Chamber of Commerce

CEMEX was founded in 1906 (Mexico) and is 2nd largest cement building material company in the world spanning more than 50 countries.

Who is #1?
LafargeHolcim Ltd, a Swiss multinational company spanning ~80 countries.
Founded on July 10, 2015, it became number 1 overnight due to a merger with a French cement company, Lafrage founded in 1833.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps EU has their own version of CEMEX but they also have 523 locations in North America.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Neither you or Q seem capable.

It is all I'm saying.

Enjoy your show.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Another conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact

"U.S. Navy and Lockheed Martin Officially Introduce Directed Energy Weapons Into Warfare"
www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
B(2) = BB = Bill Barr?

Or maybe Bob (Mueller), and Bill (Barr). Multiplication of force.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Today marks one year on ATS for me, Glad I joined!. My late Niece is the reason I started following Q, back in January of 18. I must say, what an incredible group of people!. I feel I contributed to some good digs early on, maybe not so much lately. however..the regulars, and many others never ceased to amaze me. These threads are historic, what we've done can't be undone. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
just want to say all you guys have done a great job researching today.

i am torn in several directions right now but continue to keep up.

Cranky, was surprised... Ellen Barkin. haven't heard her mentioned in years.

I noticed when she disappeared from acting. Read that she married a gazillionaire.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SouthernGift

Cocaine street price will skyrocket. More people will be getting robbed so addicts can afford the stuff. IMO, The U.S. should either legalize the stuff (and make money from it), or find a medical way to cure people of the addiction.

I think so too.

I would set up drug camps for addicts to go and live where it is legal. Keep it from being legal to do it elsewhere but designated areas. While there they can do what it is they want to do if they don't harm others. The drug camp would have Psychologist and MD's that specialize in helping addicts get off the drugs if the patients desire to come back to Earth. They get clean and they can leave the camps, if they want to leave. If they have to live on heavy drugs, they probably need to stay off the streets.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: carewemust

One of the artworks recovered in the recent Epstein raid included Epstein locked up in prison. Guess the writing has been on the wall a while now for him.

Now that smacks of this being all one big planned play that has been a setup. Too many coincidences of prescience like that painting. Creepy things IMO.

edit on 12-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They say dead men don't talk..I disagree. In this case.. the dead are doing most of the talking... Cornell, Chester.. K Spade..R.Williams..Bourdain..Issac..Tracy T...Plus the many I didn't mention. We should acknowledge their message/warning and get pissed. We're at war.

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join