It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think I know where Epstein got the idea for the design of the outside of his temple:

Why though? Does he just like that particular design? It is too exact of a match to be a coincidence.....so whats the deal?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Regarding the Epstein temple on the island has anyone looked into Edward B. Tuttle? He was the chief architect for Little Saint James. In 2003, the main house on the island was renovated by Edward Tuttle.
Don't know if he was the 'temple' designer.

Sorry if already posted but here's some interesting history on Little Saint James aka 'Little St Jeff' and his wealth of connections.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't think of anyone more likely to need the regenerative properties of young blood than Stephen Hawking?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

That's the THIRD multi-ton seizure in Philly within 4-5 months.

edit on 10-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why the drink boxes?

Nothing "medical" about that.

Different lid colors different designations?

Humans As Currency

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Q Post 3405 is a notable escalation.

I don't think the image should be posted here and there should be a warning that image is graphic and disturbing.

But (properly forewarned) I do think people need to be shocked into waking up and fighting the evil.

I would underestimate what this means that, whoever Q is, has made the decision to post something like this after 2 years of holding back. Q has said in words much of what is happening, but this is different level posting this image.

Maybe most people thought doctors/nurses in scrubs handled the dead kids in some type of sanitary/somehow acceptable way. This image destroys that.

Best case scenario, death of innocents means nothing to these sickos. Worst case, they get sick pleasure in the death of innocents. World needs to wake the eff up quickly.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

I agree. This seems like a definite escalation to me. Q has never really posted something so graphic before. I wonder what the motivation behind posting that picture is.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Theatrics. Also there might be no other access from inside.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

its time to wake up.
there are brutal meathook realities that must be dealt with publicly forthwith

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Dashen, the cow on Epstein's island rminds me of the famous "concrete cow" in the UK "new town" of Milton Keynes. Could be worth digging into that town too:

Wiki Milton Keynes concrete cows
Milton Keynes Cows given Haloween makeover

Points of interest:
1) The Milton Keynes cows consist of 3 cows and 3 calves = 33 = cabal,
2) The sculptor is Canadian Liz Leyh,
3) Milton Keynes = MK = MK Ultra?

edit on 10-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

this must be another one of those coincidences ive been hearing so much about

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That Philly drug bust happened in JUNE. The fact that it is hitting the news again now is ridiculous, and took them this long to find out that JPMorgan owned it and it was impounded is nuts I found out in a day.
edit on 10-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hunters becoming the hunted.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Something else I've seen brought up in connection to Epstein's temple (aside from its similarities to the gold domed Jerusalem temple) is the mystery religion (cult) of Mithras.

The Mithraic Mysteries worshipped a pagan god from subterranean temples buried throughout the empire. So scholars, spanning from ancient Greek and Roman writers up to modern-day academics, have been left to decode the mystery religion with the clues they’ve uncovered within the Mithraea, their underground temples.

www.atlasobscura.com...

“It was a mystery cult and its rites remain very well guarded mysteries. There is nothing written about what went on in the temples, no book of Mithras. The one thing we do know is that no bulls were sacrificed there. It was a very confined space and I don’t think anyone would have got out alive.”

www.inquisitr.com...

"Mithras and Mithraism
www.whitedragon.org.uk...

've also read that there used to be pyramid shaped buildings on the island with various pagan statues
edit on 10-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Throughout the North East US there are a lot of painted cows as "landmarks", there were part of some event years ago. Now they are still in place for who knows what reason. They are all queerly painted.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Could Little ST. James be a dormant volcano? Some of the cliff photos look more like volcanic rock than sedimentary...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I wonder which asset they flipped to get this info?

Epstein? Someone he flipped on?

Dominos are falling!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Q has been warning us for like over a year now that it's going to get sicker. I guess this is the start and "Be Ready" was an understatement.

Line from Q2686:

What is the process of disposal re: aborted fetus?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

From Q post 3152:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f36d89 No.5801902 📁
Mar 20 2019 22:05:27 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8f2ae5 No.5801617 📁
Mar 20 2019 21:55:49 (EST)
Prince-Andrew-with-designer-420164.jpg

>>5801599

>>5801617
Prince Andrew is deeply connected.
Q

To me that means a lot more than him being a pedophile... By using deeply is Q pointing to Prince Andrew being involved in what happens at the deeper levels of the temple? Possibly a satanic priest? Or part of the trafficking system?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

In the past several months there has been an alarming number of massive drug shipment busts. Not just US but International involving big banks and very large shipping companies.

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join