It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Army document identifies "XRW"s or "Extreme Right Wingers".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Patriotism possible sign of right-wing extremism in the army, document reveals.

The leaflet, titled “Extreme Right Wing (XRW) Indicators & Warnings”, alerts senior defence staff to the signs of extremism and reminds them to watch out for individuals who idealise “white only communities”.

Originally put together in 2017, the document advises officers to watch out for people who “use the term Islamofascism”, make “inaccurate generalisations about the Left”, speaking of an “impending racial conflict” or "race war", becoming “increasingly angry at perceived injustices or threats to so called national identity”, people sporting tattoos with “overt and covert XRW iconography” and those who describe multicultural cities as “lost” or add “-istan” to British place names.

It sounds like they are essentially targeting anyone who doesnt agree with what I call the reshaping of the Middle East via Western intervention and the forced relocation of Muslims to the West.

I think it goes without saying that there may be people who are unhappy about these events even if they dont fully realize or understand whats really happening.

And without a way to change or stop this NWO agenda, people are going to understandably be frustrated and angry.

Look, TPTB cant have it both ways. You cant demonize an entire group of people, in this case the Muslims, and then turn around and blame the citizens of host nations for objecting to the forced immigration of these same alleged maniacs...

Media: "Muslims are evil and horrible".
Citizens of Western nations: "We dont want evil people relocated to our country".
Media: "Youre a racist nationalist!"
Citizens of Western nations: "But you just told us they were evil and horrible".
Media: "Shaddup Nazi!"

I'm not familiar with UK politics or what constitutes an "extremist" or someone who could potentially be dangerous but this UK report has some similarities with the MIAC Report on the "Modern Militia" Movement.

The MIAC report was released at a time in the US when people were much more aware of 9/11. They saw the government as violating individual liberties and rights via legislation like the Patriot Act. They were incredibly opposed to the Iraq war. It was revealed that the government was spying on everyone without warrants or due process etc etc etc.

The first group that they identify as extremists and potential terrorists are “conspiracy theorists”, specifically those who think there is a New World Order.

They go on to implicate people who think there is a disproportionate amount of influence by Jews in government also referred to as a ZOG or Zionist Occupied Governments.

Next on the list are people in the “militia” ie gun owners.

Christians, White nationalists, sovereign citizens, tax protestors, people who are pro-life or anti-illegal immigration, even RON PAUL supporters are mentioned.

The “extremists” are also critical of the FBI, IRS, ATF, CIA, the United Nations, the Federal Reserve and the militarization of the police.

Symbols include the Gadsden flag and Molon Labe

edit on 30-5-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I find it odd that people of ethnicities aren't allowed to be proud of their ethnicity.

I'm an American mutt, so it's not my thing. But you can be proud of your ethnicity (especially if you fight for it).

Obviously racists are bad, but it's possible to be a proud Irishman for example and not be racist. I've seen plenty of examples with different cultures.

But what really worries me is people who want someone out of their unit.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We all know that ‘right wing’ means ‘evil, bad, terrible’

We know this because media and academia and Hollywood tell us this and because we’re low-iq, thick, easily manipulated morons we blindly follow along (in a rainbow colored clown wig) parroting “white wing means ‘bad’”. Like morons.

An extreme example of low-info moron said on ATS a week ago “right wing extremism is the BIGGEST threat to western civilisation”.

The good news though? The ‘left wing’ of western societies, all over the world, is failing.

Miserably.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

"Extreme Right Wingers".

AKA NATURAL BORN British Patriots .

Seems to me that England has been Compromised . Bully !

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

people of ethnicities aren't allowed to be proud of their ethnicity.

As opposed to what? People who are not of an ethnicity?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

"Extreme Right Wingers".

AKA NATURAL BORN British Patriots .

Seems to me that England has been Compromised . Bully !

Churchill is rolling over in his grave.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Something like that notice isn’t what‘s scary .

What’s scary is they don’t think it’s scary .

That should be terrifying to all people in England .

They’re not done .

edit on 30-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yes , His Bodyguard of Lies has been Perverted and Refined into an Instrument of Self-Destructive Evil used to Subjugate a Entire Nations Peoples . ..........*(.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Ally Good
Enemy Bad

Simplistic Logic used to Manipulate and Deceive . History Repeats it's Mistakes Eternally it Seems ........(

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Their Acronym is hilarious WARP. More like warped.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

When Will " Toxic Patriotism " Finally be in Vogue ? I Give it a Day or Two . Demonize Your Enemies Belief Systems to Your Advantage ( British EMPIRE ) , then Self Guilt Will do the Rest of the Dirty Deed..........
edit on 30-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

When Will " Toxic Patriotism " Finally be in Vogue ? I Give it a Day or Two .

Toxic patriotism has been in vogue for hundreds of years and still is . Liberalism will be the fad.

In the long run liberals destroy everything they touch Chicago, their on immigration system, keeping Sweden hang grenade free...... etc

It’s just a matter of how much damage they do before the patriots have to come it clean up.

edit on 30-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

people of ethnicities aren't allowed to be proud of their ethnicity.

Well this is more than that. You're not allowed to have some ideas.

As opposed to what? People who are not of an ethnicity?

I don't agree with extreme nationalism, but that doesn't mean I think it shouldn't be allowed.

It's odd to me people are surprised nationalists are part of the armed forces.

But if someone's ideas are the right ones, they need to prove it rather than suppress others. They will only fuel their opposition if they try to demonize.
edit on 30-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

" It’s just a matter of how much damage they do before the patriots have to come it clean up. "

But Legally , Constitutionally , and Justifiably I HOPE .........

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

As long as the constitution is intact .

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Apparently the military in the US is concerned with white supremacist in the ranks as well.

www.militarytimes.com...

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I know you've served (I haven't, hence my question and it's sincere curiosity).

Do you think the good ol' boys would defend there own no matter their heritage? As someone who's lived in the south most their life.... I'd say yes. People have a weird way of expressing things. The Italians on my mom side think differently of non Italians, but they'd have you at their table and feed you at the expense of giving you a little chit.

That doesn't make it alright, no more so than those who say if you're _____ you're less than ______.

The image in OP (if true) is just surprising to me is all. While some of the boxes are valid concerns, others hold more nuance. Patriotism is odd as the west has been bolstering this to justify their endeavors. Islamophobia as Islamic extremists are the perceived existential threat...

I could go on and on. And as I've said, the extreme right wing isn't my cup of tea. But where do we draw the line? And who gets to decide? I think society in its own capacity can suppress views that aren't in line with the whole without bluring the lines for collateral damage.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

When I heard "Jews will not replace us" chanted at Charlottesville, I knew that America had the potential to resurrect right wing Fascism under the guise of patriotism. And I experienced racial hatred first hand when my wife at the time, a beautiful Hispanic woman, was called a spic whore by members of my own family in Texas, even though she was from Colo Spgs and one of the most gentle Christian souls I have ever known. Not much has changed. I see a bleak violent future from the attitudes expressed here on ATS. Blessed to have options to watch it on TV at some beach bar in the Bahamas.

edit on 30-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

When I heard "Jews will not replace us" chanted at Charlottesville, I knew that America had the potential to resurrect right wing Fascism under the guise of patriotism.

I regularly say they can't speak for the whole, nor should ANTIFA.

And I experienced racial hatred when my wife at the time, a beautiful Hispanic woman, was called a spic whore by members of my own family in Texas

Here I can empathize. Come June I haven't spoken with my father in two years. Rewind to the incident, I was 28 at the time, self reliant or damn close to my whole adult life. He found out my girlfriend at the time was a liberal. Had we been in the same room after our conversations of such findings I have no doubt it would have transcended past words.

He represents no one but him self. Bad examples don't get to speak for masses.

Whenever we use a select few to represent wholes we only empower those voices (IMO).

I'm afraid of both extremes equally. They push each other to their worse. That said, I suppose I'm hopeful and possibly naively optimistic I won't see widespread disparity in my lifetime (within the US).

I'll admit when I'm wrong though.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

We ( the Military ) know who you are, we work for our Corporate overlords, bringing "democracy" and "assisting" with monetizing your untapped resources.

Don't listen to these rabble rousers who are "potential" terrorists standing in the way and spouting words like "accountability" and "war for Profits" or democracy, or collateral damage.

We have our mandate from a "coalition of the willing"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join