It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go. Nigel Farage May Soon Be Under Investigation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I bet it was the Russians.

According to the British Channel 4 investigation a few weeks ago, it was, indeed, a Russian oligarch who gave an illegal contribution to Arron Banks, the main financier of UKIP (an old friend of Farage) in the disguise of a phony investment in his "front company" gold mine business in Conakry, Guinea. Just Google "Russian oligarch finances UKIP".

Farage isn't in the UKIP anymore...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

edit on 2552019 by Wide-Eyes because: Too much conjecture

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

A proven expense cheat can not have done it again can he?, you are aware Nigel has been caught with his grubby mits in the taxpayer till before, and you support that?

If he defrauded (cheated) taxpayers, why isn't he in jail? Is this just your opinion and feewings?

Cheers - Dave

Awww sweet you trying to mock my feelings with some poor spelling, shame its actually true though, maybe if you bothered to read any of the links provided, so yes in a way my feelings were hurt, that feeling you get when being fleeced

which link do you want to ignore this time

Nigel Farage has MEP salary docked to recoup misspent EU funds

European Parliament halves Nigel Farage's salary to recoup misspent funds

Nigel Farage 'has £35k pay docked by EU over misspending claim'

So do you support MEPs who steel taxpayer money?
edit on 25-5-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

A proven expense cheat can not have done it again can he?, you are aware Nigel has been caught with his grubby mits in the taxpayer till before, and you support that?

If he defrauded (cheated) taxpayers, why isn't he in jail? Is this just your opinion and feewings?

Cheers - Dave

Awww sweet you trying to mock my feelings with some poor spelling, shame its actually true though, maybe if you bothered to read any of the links provided, so yes in a way my feelings were hurt, the feeling of not having money stolen from me

which link do you want to ignore this time

Nigel Farage has MEP salary docked to recoup misspent EU funds

European Parliament halves Nigel Farage's salary to recoup misspent funds

Nigel Farage 'has £35k pay docked by EU over misspending claim'

So do you support MEPs who steel taxpayer money?

As long as he pays it back, is it really an issue? Of course the other issue is, is it true. The liberal/progressives media are quite insane and do lie constantly, like all propaganda engines. To be honest, I don't believe much of anything anymore unless I am actually there to witness it personally.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

As long as he pays it back, is it really an issue? Of course the other issue is, is it true. The liberal/progressives media are quite insane and do lie constantly, like all propaganda engines. To be honest, I don't believe much of anything anymore unless I am actually there to witness it personally.

Cheers - Dave

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL as long as he pays back the money he stole from the taxpayer, its ok, LOL,LOL,LOL, please tell me you are trolling me, you support MEPs steeling taxpayer money

oh and if its true, why can you not accept it is? he paid the money back, why would he if he was innocent

LMAO best comment ever, whats wrong with politicians steeling money, as long as they pay it back, thats gonna make me giggle all day, thanks man, genuinly thats some funny snip.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You can trust Farage. He is a politician.

JESUS CHRIST.

When will people ever learn that all politicians are merely crooks in suits.

Money buys power.

Then power is used to make more money.

Thats politics.

A snake swallowing its own tail.

Your role, as filthy plebians, is to pay your taxes and wallow in apathy and ignorance as the politicians spend it on themselves and on tax breaks for their corporate donors.

One Vote is every Four Years then politicians make every decision for us, our communities and our country = Democracy.

If you are so lazy and stupid to actually believe that #, you deserve all you get.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The investigation is quite clearly defined, there is no actual evidence to point to the contrary, election rules are extremely clear - do you think they should be ignored if it's someone you like?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
And none of those calling for Investigations into the finances of Farage and the Brexit party will hear a peep about looking into change UK and where their money comes from.

Wouldn't that be a completely different thread? Farage has already given his pathetic excuse as to why he didn't announce it as Upisnowdown has already posted.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Of course haha. This is all nothing to do with the EU and their bought and paid for allies losing the argument.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

As long as he pays it back, is it really an issue?

Yes, if you are caught shoplifting, offering to pay it back probably won't stop you being provided with your day in court to explain why you tried not to declare it in the first place.

Are you saying Farage should get a different level of justice than anyone else gets?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

As long as he pays it back, is it really an issue?

Yes, if you are caught shoplifting, offering to pay it back probably won't stop you being provided with your day in court to explain why you tried not to declare it in the first place.

Are you saying Farage should get a different level of justice than anyone else gets?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Of course haha. This is all nothing to do with the EU and their bought and paid for allies losing the argument.

And what's the haha for? He received money and didn't declare it, if it was someone from a party you didn't support you would want them lynched. Are you a hypocrite?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Do some research into his links with Arron Banks and all the dodgy stuff that dude's been up to with regards to the EU.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If it mattered a damn, the EU wouldn't consistently refuse to make meps account for their spending.

They're making a big deal cos it's Nigel and they are running scared. You're the hypocrite, never once caring until now.

Anything to stop the lawful exit from the EU for you lot.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If it mattered a damn, the EU wouldn't consistently refuse to make meps account for their spending.

They're making a big deal cos it's Nigel and they are running scared. You're the hypocrite, never once caring until now.

Anything to stop the lawful exit from the EU for you lot.

So you are deflecting again, this thread is about Farage, why won't you answer to that? Who exactly is a hypocrite? Have I said anyone not registering a payment shouldn't be penalised?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do some research into his links with Arron Banks and all the dodgy stuff that dude's been up to with regards to the EU.

I wouldn't bother, people would rather look the other way as if the rules don't apply to the people they idolise

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL as long as he pays back the money he stole from the taxpayer, its ok, LOL,LOL,LOL, please tell me you are trolling me, you support MEPs steeling taxpayer money

oh and if its true, why can you not accept it is? he paid the money back, why would he if he was innocent

LMAO best comment ever, whats wrong with politicians steeling money, as long as they pay it back, thats gonna make me giggle all day, thanks man, genuinly thats some funny snip.

I knew you'd like that one LOL. Things are so screwed up, you gotta laugh sometimes or you'll go postal ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: englishdissident
You can trust Farage. He is a politician.

JESUS CHRIST.

When will people ever learn that all politicians are merely crooks in suits.

Money buys power.

Then power is used to make more money.

Thats politics.

A snake swallowing its own tail.

Your role, as filthy plebians, is to pay your taxes and wallow in apathy and ignorance as the politicians spend it on themselves and on tax breaks for their corporate donors.

One Vote is every Four Years then politicians make every decision for us, our communities and our country = Democracy.

If you are so lazy and stupid to actually believe that #, you deserve all you get.

I see you’re fairly new to this site, so you probably haven’t noticed that most active members here love nothing more than arguing over politics. It’s become more about bashing others with ideas contrary to their own than any real debate over issues, hence the mudpit always up top on the front page.

How nobody can stand back and see the bigger picture is beyond me. If it wasn’t for the few members who’s opinions I respect I wouldn’t bother even viewing this site at all.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Politics is the process whereby crooks, fool and tyrants spend money to persuade the masses to surrender their liberty to them.

Thats it.

Money buys power.

Power is the used to make them money.

The art of politics comes in persuading the masses via propaganda and advertising that they need to surrender their liberty to politicians in he first place.

William Blake called this 'Mental Slavery'.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
My first post here and its about policy... holy...

Hello dear community

The first case of vote fraud in Germany.

The site is in german language. But the picture tells the story itself.
politikstube.com...

I think, there will be more strange things appear. Farage, frauds, Lefts with more than 20% aso.

Please excuse, if my english sounds a bit scanty.
I'm from Austria and so my main language is german.

Have a great sunday!
Greetings from Austria
edit on 26-5-2019 by HaulinWulf because: I forgot something

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join